Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Be Self Employed In 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Self Employed In 2023 (291 Views)

Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed / BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TO BE SELF EMPLOYED / Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Self Employed In 2023 by masurgold(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
I decided to share my ideas to everyone that decided to learn and understand what am about to teach them now.
To be self employed is not easy but you have to learn and understand the concept before starting you put yourself in the category of being self-employed.

If you really want to be self dependent or self employed you need to work on hard, learn and always ask who is ahead of you.

The following steps are important before you can be self Employed.

1. The business we are about to learn today is about Gold and Diamond Business.

2. To make money in Gold business you need to understand what it takes to start and to earn.

3. Following me on Instagram or WhatsApp and I will teach you step by step.

4. Instagram.com and 08112247799

(1) (Reply)

. / Apply For Young Entrepreneurship And Leadership Program (YELP) For Nigerians, Ke / Factory Price Human Hair, Wigs, Extensions And Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.