Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) (363 Views)

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
This should be a lesson for all.The government house is not your permanent home and you must leave after some years, make sure you leave a legacy that you would be remembered for,God bless Brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/president-bolsonaro-spotted-parking-out.html?m=1

Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
They are moving his stuffs out.

Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by God1000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bye bye Bolsonaro, the Brazilian version of Donald trump.

Populism is gradually waning down in Europe, north and south America.

1 Like

Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
That's one aspect I like about life regarding power. Whether one likes it or not, one day everything will become history. But how we want life to remember us is up to us.

1 Like

Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
That's one aspect I like about life regarding power. Whether one likes it or not, one day everything will become history. But how we want life to remember us is up to us.

You are right, I wish these politicians understands this cheesy
Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Bluntguy: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na like this Peter Obi go take pack into Aso Rock next year. grin
Oya urchins rush me, thunder dey wait for una.
Re: President Bolsonaro Spotted Parking Out Of The Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Na like this Peter Obi go take pack into Aso Rock next year. grin
Oya urchins rush me, thunder dey wait for una.

Una like wahala grin, make nobody die for any politician cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russian Hypocrisy And The Death Of A Zambian Student In Ukraine / How The Nazis Took Death Camp Lessons From USA: USA Human Gasoline Camp(pic) / Four Hospitals Currently Surrounded In Gaza By Israel Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.