Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,490 members, 7,923,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? (1138 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by emofine(f): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2011
. . .attraction occurs on various planes; some mundane some abnormal.

For me it was the person's stutter and tribal scarification. . .
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by claremont(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2011
Dictionary please!!! angry angry
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by emofine(f): 12:41am On Sep 01, 2011
^^ that one na common ABC, translate wetin again? undecided
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by HighChief4(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2011
claremont:

Dictionary please!!! angry angry

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by LongOne1(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2011
The way she walked, it was as if she was floating.

come to think of it, it was a very dark night and she was extremely beautiful, also irresistible. . .
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
She was very stubborn
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
That's what attracted me to BABE!
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by claremont(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
emofine:

. . .attraction occurs on various planes; some mundane some abnormal.

For me it was the person's stutter and tribal scarification. . .
You must really have some very weird tastes. . .
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by LongOne1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
I saw a girl’s bum/backside one day, apart from the fact it was rather big, it moved in a completely different fashion as she walked ahead of me. Instead of the usual up and down way as she twisted her hips, it moved in an open and close fashion like it was calling me.

Damn! I was attracted to her like an insect to a light bulb. I felt an innate and unnatural pull towards her as obscene thoughts flashed through my mind, triggering a familiar stirring within my loins. Even though I knew she could possibly be the end of me, I simply could not resist. . .

Strange would be an understatement.
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by ronkebp(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by iice(f): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
Can't think of any at the moment.
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^ well strangely, am attracted to light skin women wink
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by yu1no: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
is quietness and looking humble an attraction? cos that most always attracts me. i usually dislike loud, or proud and show-it-in-your-face fine girls.
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by tashanja(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
Her unique dimpled smile, so charming, so alluring, so innocent and heart warming; never had I been so enchanted by anyone ever since - even the memory is so pleasant to recall till today.
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
yu1no:

is quietness and looking humble an attraction? cos that most always attracts me. i usually dislike loud, or proud and show-it-in-your-face fine girls.
me too
Re: What Strange Attribute In A Person Has Attracted You? by BABE3: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
tashanja:

Her unique dimpled smile, so charming, so alluring, so innocent and heart warming; never had I been so enchanted by anyone ever since - even the memory is so pleasant to recall till today.

Very Strange.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And Caribbean Wedding In Nyc / She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. / Yes! Faithful Men Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.