Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Political Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Boko Haram (15454 Views)

Let's Talk About Fela's Political Lyrics. / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign / Will Rotational Presidency Solve Nigeria's Political Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Boko Haram by unipol(m): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2011
una wan kill person with laughter? odechukwu and his agents self.
Re: Political Boko Haram by unipol(m): 2:50am On Sep 02, 2011
but the federal government can as well use edi na nawgu or late great lawrence annini to get boko haramists. or is it because they are nigerian origin? abeg leave tory.
Re: Political Boko Haram by Gennarino(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
Expect JSOC boots on ground anytime soon. ST6 operatives will look like your average NC0's with carefully planned METT-TC's for the UO. Even though UC is tasking, the TC will be in compliance with UC's ROE's in the AO. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Political Boko Haram by friedrice1: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jokes apart, The Media is part of our problem.
Re: Political Boko Haram by proudly9ja(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
The media and Nigerians that recieve money to lie to fellow Nigerians!

In 2010, when MEND bombed Abuja, MEND accepted responsibility for the bombing but the President came out to say it wasn't MEND. Is there somethign he knows that we don't know? This is almost one year after that event, we are yet to arrest the perpetrators. Mr President should please use his 'investigative powers' to tell us who bombed Abuja on Oct 1 2010 and the UN office in Abuja.

We don't need KGB or CIA, we have a president that can solve a case in ONE DAY! Our very own James Bond.
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
when we are ready to find Boko haram,just rejuvenate Bakassi boys and send them to lake chad with their jazz.
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
Very funny. Rubbish thread
Re: Political Boko Haram by nasoeb: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Gennarino,

Expect JSOC boots on ground anytime soon. ST6 operatives will look like your average NC0's with carefully planned METT-TC's for the UO. Even though UC is tasking, the TC will be in compliance with UC's ROE's in the AO. God bless Nigeria!

This Na serious Craze ohhhh

Beaf e don do abeg, Gennarino don dey kolo.

Na Spontaneous Equation you dey solve here abi na wetin?
Re: Political Boko Haram by reindeer: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
Me i even heard that the Witches and Wizards have joined the hunt for Boko Haram. For effect they even joined forces with the PFN GEJ spokesperson, Ayo Oritsegaffer to track and hunt down the Boko Haramites. grin grin grin
Re: Political Boko Haram by ajirebi20: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
So KGB was resurrected because of Boko haram?

Nice one Mr. Goofluck Odechukwu Ewele Jonathan

Lets keep fooling each other, I like it that way.
Re: Political Boko Haram by auwal87(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
abeg take this thread to the joke section and allow me finish my falafel!
Re: Political Boko Haram by auwal87(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Russian Love Match is the only advert for this thread!
Re: Political Boko Haram by logica(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2011
lol.
Re: Political Boko Haram by usbcable(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2011
Beaf got beaten to his game badly this time around.

guy you fall my hand with the KGB TALK.

the moment I saw the headline I said to my self who is so dumb to make such a statement.

Tribune mess up sha
Re: Political Boko Haram by worldbest(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2011
I just heard they are also coming too

Re: Political Boko Haram by worldbest(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2011
FG is really serious. Boko Haram you are in trouble

Re: Political Boko Haram by TenKobo1: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
There is nothing like political Boko Haram, dont believe this stupidity being poured out here, it's only meant to deceive the gullible and divert attention. If there is anything like that, why would a serious spy network leak such tremendous discovery to the media, thereby putting the perpetrators on alert? This story is only meant to cover the glaring weaknesses of the whole Nigeria security system and place suspicions on the opposition.
Re: Political Boko Haram by IG: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
fried-rice:

Jokes apart, The Media is part of our problem.
Agreed, during the early days of the Yusufiyya sect, the media kept potraying them as the victims and the Borno state government as the bully. In fact, it is the media (BBC Hausa specifically) that created the name Boko Haram.
Re: Political Boko Haram by kokogee: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
Fresh air! Nigerians are used to it.

Come 2015, GEJ would win another 4-yr tenure so that 'fresh air' can continue
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
JUST SIGNED INTO A MUSLIM DATING SITE.
Only one problem, can't seem to decide who I want to chart with.

Help a bro out. Who should I start chatting with from the screen shot below:

Re: Political Boko Haram by sleekdot(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Political Boko Haram by egift(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
;d
Re: Political Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn it, where was i when this thread was hot. See how Beaf's ignorance and stupidity is being exposed here. grin grin grin
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2011
These too would help. . .
Satis Beaf-roll is a mo-ron.

Re: Political Boko Haram by Gbawe: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn it, where was i when this thread was hot. See how Beaf's ignorance and stupidity is being exposed here. grin grin grin

StarBoard:

These too would help. . .
Satis Beaf-roll is a mo-ron.

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is why I created a new term to categorize his dullness. I call him Sumu. Suwegbe and mumu rolled into one grin grin grin grin
Re: Political Boko Haram by egift(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2011
It has also been announced the President Jonathan the Zoologist of Nigeria is bringing in 24 Team to fight Boko Haram

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOtClDFljZC7tj4OiW66TEZqTl-XHYBp27p3EpsQS1ccFoQ9cW[/img]

Re: Political Boko Haram by Gbawe: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2011
egift:

It has also been announced the President Jonathan the Zoologist of Nigeria is bringing in 24 Team to fight Boko Haram

Ol boy, your news is old. Have you not heard that Rambo and the A-team will be joining Jack Baeur?
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin This is why I created a new term to categorize his dullness. I call him Sumu. Suwegbe and mumu rolled into one grin grin grin grin
Ol'boy,you get im time sha.
The fellow is simply the most garrulous muppet Nairaland has ever seen.
I'm surprised the 2-foot midget didn't bring the terminator to quell Boko Haram.

Re: Political Boko Haram by DrummaBoy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dare Jonathan, Beaf and all Nigerian compromised intelligence network to name one person they feel is a "political boko haram". Rather going around peddling tales by moonlight through their cheif publicist Nigerian Tribune.
Re: Political Boko Haram by Pataki: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2011
Jonadense Egbere Goofluck. . . . . . . please spare Beaf of this internet humiliation. grin

I think we need to call in Voltron - Defender of the Universe as well. grin
Re: Political Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Naruto and Sasuke should come hahahahah

Sharingan and shadow clone plus the ninth tale be enough hahahahaha
Re: Political Boko Haram by egift(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2011
Jonathan should forget the marshal artists for Asia - Or have he invited them already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari / Oshiomhole Plotting Dogara’s Removal As Speaker / Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.