Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina (626 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
LAGOS State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has launched the long awaited Metroline from Mile 2 to Marina on Wednesday, December 21, 2022.

The highly elated Governor took to his Official Twitter Page to express his gladness over his dream project temporarily disrupted in 2020 by the ENDSARS riots but now came to reality.

Sanwo-Olu wrote, "
"Lagos, We have done it. As I sat in the beautiful airconditioned coach today, I smiled. A promise that has kept me up at night has finally been completed.
The first phase of the Blue Line Metro station running from Mile 2 to Marina has now been completed.
126 years after the first tram system that connected the mainland to the island, this first phase of the Blue Line is done.
COVID 19, civil unrests and other incidents that meant work had to shutdown for months came but we were determined to pursue this to its completion. 
In January 2023, this project will be commissioned, beginning operations and also simultaneously flagging off the construction of Phase 2 (Mile 2 to Okoko).
For long term sustainability, we have developed an Independent Power Project which supplies electricity for the Metro line."
READ ALSO:   OSUN: ADELEKE approves Seven Member Committee for distribution of Yuletide rice to Osun residents, denies using Sure-P Funds

WATCH SANWO-OLU IN THE LITE TRAIN:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-sanwo-olu-launches-lagos-metroline-lite-train-from-mile-2-to-marina-watch-video-plus-details/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/is-nigeria-really-poor-watch-this-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/osun-adeleke-approves-seven-member-committee-for-distribution-of-yuletide-rice-to-osun-residents-denies-using-sure-p-funds/

Please Send your name and location to our WhatsApp No 09069473894 to receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp box.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Abdul05: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin wink Lagos is good ooo..

If Nigeria divides today...south west will still be active.. grin grin

Thank to tinubu fashola Ambode and sanwo Olu ..

all these men are great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by lathrowinger: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
GOD BLESS ASIWAJU shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Roboto11: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
I can't understand why some Nigerians like suffer.

You can see clearly where leadership has taken a state, yet you are preoccupied with a bloody liar and another who lives in diaspora.

Nigerians are a special type of special.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by ican2020: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
cry
Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Ebubu: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
when can i use it pls?
Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Googledotcom: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
I think at this time, Rivers state has to forgive Amaechi and complete the mono rail. We all know he initiated the project to syphon funds, but for the sake of the growing population in the state, that project ought not to be abandoned.
Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Roboto11:
I can't understand why some Nigerians like suffer.

You can see clearly where leadership has taken a state, yet you are preoccupied with a bloody liar and another who lives in diaspora.

Nigerians are a special type of special.

God bless you and yours ojare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: SANWO-OLU Launches Lagos Metroline (lite Train) From Mile 2 To Marina by Roboto11: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Googledotcom:
I think at this time, Rivers state has to forgive Amaechi and complete the mono rail. We all know he initiated the project to syphon funds, but for the sake of the growing population in the state, that project ought not to be abandoned.

Na now your day break abi?

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Has Already Relocated To Dubai Earlier Than Predicted. / Health: Tinubu Is Not Preparing For The Olympics, Says Shettima (Video) / Name The Political Party That Will Win Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.