Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,486 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After (5593 Views)

Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days / Ekiti Is In Oblivion As Tension Is Very High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After by jsmogz: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2011
i don't understand what's really going it seems as if we are been mixed up whit another country here-----------i taught we are one nigeria why all this killing ------------god please help us your people are perishing for lack of knowledge
Re: Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After by hakanai(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2011
joskid:

Who are you to say about the state of the State's economy? Only very few people have legitimate CofO's anyway. And no project is too huge an undertaking. I know places with far less but will even tax anything they eat just to get the job done. Christian lady disturb Muslim prayers? Hilarious! So according to Islam that is a death sentence, along with the Igbo man who tried to help her? Any person even students in Unijos will feel safe in Christian areas. Last time I heard, muslim okada riders took poor innocent students during the Post Jamb exercise to be killed by hoodlums there. Everybody knows the muslim areas are far from safe. Now since the cattle people claim to be all over West Africa and have a large playground to roam around, why attack innocent farmers in their own ancestral lands and destroy their crops? Is it by force? Truth is, nobody wants you. Even in the wider context of Nigeria, you have been a source of irritation. I think there is so far you can get before the inevitable happens anyway. And yes, I have noticed some of your misinformation. You don't live in Jos and so rely on rumors. (tell me more or ask me more)

I wish i could tell you where i reside but people like you would simply come and wipe my family in the name of what your goons tell you.Without doubt Jang brought same idea to demolish houses in Jos and focused the actions in Jos north and not other slums outside the Muslims areas.I know more than you think and Jos is full of deceit.I have being in Jos since 1988 and have seen her grow with the same Hausa community and sink due to deceit meant to fuel this crisis.You can pretend all you want but the truth is clear.JAMB students only.In Bukuru alot of Muslim Okada riders had gone missing.How about the secret killings along Riyom of long distant travellers who hardly give a crap about your state.That aside remember the 8 muslim youths coming back from a wedding slaughter and buried simply because they were passing through Berom areas.For your information i am in tune with your crap.Got a family and because its mixed i just know what both sides do and discuss.
Sentiments blind people but some people still speak the truth.The game pLan is and remains driving the Muslims and Hausas out of Jos economically and violently.It will not work period.Dream all you want.From my house i see Dariye(who lives close to TCNN and jogs in the morning up the RCC built dam and I also know DU where Jang lives more than you can imagine.I have lived and schooled in Jos.Only left Jos for university and alwasy come back to my family living in Jos.Jang is a Humble man until his true tribalism took hold of him with power(aka berom agenda).You can't take that away.All the Xtians support him but even behind they got tribalism issues and inter clan problems with him.Think Du-york city cheesy cheesy cheesy
About the lady, incident happened during dariye along your famous Burkutu hot spot of congo-russia.All official confirmation of the attacks indicate she started it. for a mosque and juma'at service that has gone on since 1984 in the same venue yet she claims she didn't know and she is very much alive and kicking.She left the scene un-harmed yet came back with armed berom militia to attack muslims praying.okay how about the issue that a man came to rebuild his house and your extremist brothers decide to start a revolt.
Its Glaring and fact.What people basically do is take the story from the point they were affected to change the issue and justify there actions.Even JAng has said that he has grown with the Fulani in part and knows them around.Over 50 years yet people like you just notice there cattle disturb farmers.Don't they have similar problems with other Hausa communities too?If you want i can site some instances for you.I also remember the story of the young berom boy who had a home in a Muslim family yet was told to lead them there and set it on fire,under the instructions of the berom his kinsmen.
The problem is propagated at the surface to look justified.The under tone is genocidal in nature.Stop using that fake story of developing Jos.I remember the state assembly had once informed him that his move is unwarranted and untimely.The priority on this is ill conceived.He could develop the remote areas and later tackle this issue when people have fully kicked start there lives.Normalcy has being restored.
Re: Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
haka_nai:

I wish i could tell you where i reside but people like you would simply come and wipe my family in the name of what your goons tell you.Without doubt Jang brought same idea to demolish houses in Jos and focused the actions in Jos north and not other slums outside the Muslims areas.I know more than you think and Jos is full of deceit.I have being in Jos since 1988 and have seen her grow with the same Hausa community and sink due to deceit meant to fuel this crisis.You can pretend all you want but the truth is clear.JAMB students only.In Bukuru alot of Muslim Okada riders had gone missing.How about the secret killings along Riyom of long distant travellers who hardly give a crap about your state.That aside remember the 8 muslim youths coming back from a wedding slaughter and buried simply because they were passing through Berom areas.For your information i am in tune with your crap.Got a family and because its mixed i just know what both sides do and discuss.
Sentiments blind people but some people still speak the truth.The game pLan is and remains driving the Muslims and Hausas out of Jos economically and violently.It will not work period.Dream all you want.From my house i see Dariye(who lives close to TCNN and jogs in the morning up the RCC built dam and I also know DU where Jang lives more than you can imagine.I have lived and schooled in Jos.Only left Jos for university and alwasy come back to my family living in Jos.Jang is a Humble man until his true tribalism took hold of him with power(aka berom agenda).You can't take that away.All the Xtians support him but even behind they got tribalism issues and inter clan problems with him.Think Du-york city cheesy cheesy cheesy
About the lady, incident happened during dariye along your famous Burkutu hot spot of congo-russia.All official confirmation of the attacks indicate she started it. for a mosque and juma'at service that has gone on since 1984 in the same venue yet she claims she didn't know and she is very much alive and kicking.She left the scene un-harmed yet came back with armed berom militia to attack muslims praying.okay how about the issue that a man came to rebuild his house and your extremist brothers decide to start a revolt.
Its Glaring and fact.What people basically do is take the story from the point they were affected to change the issue and justify there actions.Even JAng has said that he has grown with the Fulani in part and knows them around.Over 50 years yet people like you just notice there cattle disturb farmers.Don't they have similar problems with other Hausa communities too?If you want i can site some instances for you.I also remember the story of the young berom boy who had a home in a Muslim family yet was told to lead them there and set it on fire,under the instructions of the berom his kinsmen.
The problem is propagated at the surface to look justified.The under tone is genocidal in nature.Stop using that fake story of developing Jos.I remember the state assembly had once informed him that his move is unwarranted and untimely.The priority on this is ill conceived.He could develop the remote areas and later tackle this issue when people have fully kicked start there lives.Normalcy has being restored.

Mr. Man, I am not interested in anything to do with you or your family. You are now living in Abuja relying on rumors. And please do not change the facts around the genesis of the 2001 crisis. A woman was molested for trying to get to her house. The road in the street is government built and government property meant for all, not only people who claim to pray, but yet can kill at any time. And no, no Berom militia were involved, you are twisting facts again. Even if you have been in Jos since 1988, you are not there to verify how things happen now. I was born in Jos in the 70s. And has seen it grow from birth. I still prefer the less congested, spacious and serene Jos of the 80s, when people from the muslim northern states did not go there to crowd old mining camps that have become the huge slums of today. You have your state of origins: be proud of it and go and live there. If you want to live in Jos, try to respect the the peace loving people you are living with. Simple. There is nothing wrong in developing one's state. There is nothing wrong in going to farm in your forefather's land. So because you have a slum or some cattle, we should simply give in to all you want? The best parts of Jos were settled by and developed by the British during the mining era. In the 1950s there were about 50, 000 Europeans and Americans who had settled in Jos because of the mining industry. They built the lovely areas of Jos. And even they had to leave when the tin industry collapsed. Why? Because when Nigerians took over after independence, all they could think of was looting the company and selling company houses, land and assets cheap or freely to their friends and family. Those muslims living in the old mining camps never paid to own the houses or to live there. People whose ancestors were never compensated had to sit by and watch not only the colonials seize their lands, but the Nigerians as well. So, any justice there?

We love Jos and want to see it developed. The hausa community here, just like the hausa community in Yorubaland or elsewhere, have been quite a cog in the wheel. If you want to live in Jos, go ahead, nobody stops you. But this does not give you some right to think your jihad of old can still work in a new era. But if you continue to go against peaceful development, look at what is happening to Gaza in Palestine now?
Re: Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
@hakanai which of Dariye's houses the one in Dong or Rayfield? Can't place TCNN; but we visited his home once with my friends mom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:Welcome To Port Harcourt,A City Full Of Beauty / No Future For Biafra – France / Chinese Loan:only A Drunkard Would Accept These Terms-tanzania President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.