Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% (2916 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Rapuru14: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

Why you dey jones. Go and take a look at the zonal polls not the cumulative. Zombie

Something I watched and took time to screenshot. In Sept Obi was 63% in SE.
Me I no dey follow like zombie. Atiku and Baba Sope will not carry SE that is fact but know this early PO will not win the general election.

But "not disclosed rose from 11% to 23% what does that mean?

Be consoling yourself. Earlier you get used to calling President Obi the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
7Randall:

Have you won anything in your life before?
Are you pained? I dey laff here.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Zionmdde: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:
Here you go.
Undecided voters will determine this election.
All these gra gra zombidients why una dey fear to disclose ?

This shows a traditional politician will win this election and many people go cry.

My 2 cents
Bla bla bla, you know nothing about statistics that's why you assume uneven distribution of undecided voters. In sampling, it is assumed that all population are represented by the samples.
Now undecided voters will vote tinubu. Keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by CutieKing: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
We joke too much in this country..
How can somebody who branched out of a major political party and with no
1...single councilor
2..single LG chairman
3...single house of assembly
4...single governor
5...single house of reps
6...single Senator

And above all,no single major political player endorsing you win a general election??.

We joke too much in this country.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by kollinz1234(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
7Randall:

Lol. You are poor at math
very poor, even in quantitative reasoning
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Betanaija42moro: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is a loser.

APC caused, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption etc.

I cannot vote APC again
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Ofunaofu: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is a scammer, loser, liar and failure. We do not need him. He has turned Labour Party to haven of thieves. Shame.

Easy man
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
CutieKing:
1...single councilor
2..single LG chairman
4...single governor
5...single house of reps
6...single Senator

And above all,no single major political player endorsing you win a general election??.

Because Nigerians are wiser and are tired of structures

2 Likes

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by ganisucks(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
CutieKing:
1...single councilor
2..single LG chairman
4...single governor
5...single house of reps
6...single Senator

Grab your popcorn, find yourself a good seat and watch how it will happen. All the cabal members are behind President Obi. All.

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Ofunaofu: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
That is my zone. He is rejected already. Let him go to Kwara now. Let him go to Niger to be disgraced.

You are zone-less
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

APC caused, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption etc.

I cannot vote APC again
I trust Tinubu go change everything aswear. No vex. Insecurity did not start today but our man, the game changer go change everything. We need him now.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by id911(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
CutieKing:
1...single councilor
2..single LG chairman
4...single governor
5...single house of reps
6...single Senator

Structures breed poverty, unemployment, insecurity and the likes. People are tired. For your information, structureless parties have won elections in 3 African countries this year alone.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

You are zone-less
You have nothing to say
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Easy man
I don't cool temper
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by azpekuliar: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
So Reno just dey waste in time since because his daily Twitter rants are not making a dent on Peter Obi’s appeal.

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Betanaija42moro: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I trust Tinubu go change everything aswear. No vex. Insecurity did not start today but our man, the game changer go change everything. We need him now.

With the same set of APC politicians. This same set of people will still be the ministers, hold political positions and the masses continue to suffer.

We need to try a different set of Leaders.

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

With the same set of APC politicians. This same set of people will still be the ministers, hold political positions and the masses continue to suffer.

We need to try a different set of Leaders.
I can assure you Tinubu will do the right thing. He knows everything you and I are talking about.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by grandstar(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

You go shock. The real voters are in the Rural areas and those are the most gullible and ill informed

That was the message gleaned from the last election.

Anyway, no condition is permanent. Peter Obi's fanatical supporters are not leaving things to chance. They plan to come out enmasse and vote. It may not be business as usual.

Do remember that despite Buhari's fanatical crowd up North, he was only able to clinch the ticket when he joined with ACN before he could win.

Atiku strong showing in one part of the country may not be enough to tilt the scales in his favor. Same may be for Peter Obi.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Lauraobd1: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mehn I thank god for being among those who made history by standing for a better Nigeria.

Po till Nigeria gets better.

2 Likes

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by JOemmy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
I watched the program this evening I began to take them serious when seun began to explain how this anap poll have been consistently predicting the winners of all presidential elections since 2011.

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Gunayo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
In the north central? Obi will fail. Look at his failed campaign in kogi. Kwara will be worst. Let him go to Niger and be disgraced. Benue and plateau are the two place he can boast of and he will still fail.
l hope you have not forgotten that both Abuja and Nasarawa are in North Central

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gunayo:
l hope you have not forgotten that both Abuja and Nasarawa are in North Central
Just continue to make yourself happy now. The reality will soon dawn on you. Peter Obi can never win.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

You go shock. The real voters are in the Rural areas and those are the most gullible and ill informed
Even the polls conducted in the rural areas was won by Obi.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FatherOfJesus: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

Why you dey jones. Go and take a look at the zonal polls not the cumulative. Zombie

Something I watched and took time to screenshot. In Sept Obi was 63% in SE.
Me I no dey follow like zombie. Atiku and Baba Sope will not carry SE that is fact but know this early PO will not win the general election.

PO will win. No time for naysayers

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Online poll? Hahahaha! I laugh. Our polling units are not online. Wake up.
If your candidate was reported to have won any online poll, I believe you would want everyone to know how popular he is. Besides, Peter Obi has been winning both online and on offline polls. The people voting in the polls I believe are adult Nigerians and majority are voting on election day.

1 Like

Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by Great2017: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
CutieKing:
1...single councilor
2..single LG chairman
4...single governor
5...single house of reps
6...single Senator

To what benefits are the ones that have produced the so called governors and presidents to the masses?
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If your candidate was reported to have won any online poll, I believe you would want everyone to know how popular he is. Besides, Peter Obi has been winning both online and on offline polls. The people voting in the polls I believe are adult Nigerians and majority are voting on election day.
I have nothing to do with your online poll. Keep it. That's your own business. Continue to make yourself happy over imaginary poll. Reality will soon dawn on you. Therefore, keep your online poll inside your pocket and enjoy it.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I have nothing to do with your online poll. Keep it. That's your own business. Continue to make yourself happy over imaginary poll. Reality will soon dawn on you. Therefore, keep your online poll inside your pocket and enjoy it.
Because it doesn't show your candidate is winning, right. Whatever abracadabra your party wants to cook up to manipulate the system against the popular wishes of the Nigerian electorate will surely fail.
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Because it doesn't show your candidate is winning, right. Whatever abracadabra your party wants to cook up to manipulate the system against the popular wishes of the Nigerian electorate will surely fail.
Forget your imaginary online poll. It will take you no where I swear. But it's good you are masturbating on it. At least it will make you happy before election time. Physical poll is different from online poll. I will advise you to continue jubilating on your poll. Kikikikikiki!
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Forget your imaginary online poll. It will take you no where I swear. But it's good you are masturbating on it. At least it will make you happy before election time. Physical poll is different from online poll. I will advise you to continue jubilating on your poll. Kikikikikiki!
Having seen that Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate which you are not happy about I know you need to discredit the results in order to give your candidate and supporters some hope. By the way, Peter Obi also won all the physical polls conducted so far that I know. Or has your candidate won any?
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Having seen that Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate which you are not happy about I know you need to discredit the results in order to give your candidate and supporters some hope. By the way, Peter Obi also won all the physical polls conducted so far that I know. Or has your candidate won any?
Merry Christmas. Enjoy your imaginary online poll. Kikikikikiki!
Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by FreedomfromtheT: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Merry Christmas. Enjoy your imaginary online poll. Kikikikikiki!
You didn't answer the question. How come Peter Obi keeps on winning ALL physical and online polls that I know so far? Or has your candidate won any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked / Atiku Has Secured 25% In More Than 25 States / Australian Police Trace Yahoo Boys To Nigeria, Arrest Them After Young Boy Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.