Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? (1575 Views)

Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / "Kylian Mbappe Better Than Thierry Henry At 19" - France Coach, Didier Deschamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by emoboy4u: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by Alfred74: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
tolue42:
Stats don't lie!
we seems to sleeping on this guy called Embappe. At age of 23 this guy already put his amongst the legends.

Please check the states below, you can as well add your own.

Embappe already won 17 trophies already, more than Messi at 23

Lalasticla

Fair enough, as far as Ronaldo the asun can't be compared with messi,any other good football player is welcomed.
Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by Wilson500: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Patrickker:
Racism has a center seat in world football. He is by far better than Messi. But so long as Messi plays active football, Mbappe would always play second fiddle. His crime? He isn't white enough or he is just of African descent. If Mbappe were a white dude through and through, he would have been projected more, awarded more and perhaps would have been a god already. Plus or minus, Messi at this Mbappe's age had less stats but was literally worshiped. I always remind people who care to know, Mbappe won't get what he deserves. He wont be the next big thing. Who will? Haaland. Why? He is more white or European than Mbappe. With or without stats, i see Haaland getting his hands more or awards. The media, FIFA, fans, gullible African football enthusiats that know little or nothing about football politics, referees etc. We are in for injustices, unfairness and negative twists and turns that ultimately spins money for the few, and who does it better? The white enough folks. Mbappe you won my heart, you have done much

The racism talk doesn't hold water
Mbappe no reach Messi anytime anyday
He should learn from Pendu fall from grace
You people should be ashamed of yourselves comparing little Mbappe to the King
It will always end in premium tears grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by Karlifate: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
All the wailers in this thread amuse me, so much grin grin

Messi can be used as a standard in football, because he has a proven track record, of over 10 years.

The Mbappe you're trying to compare him with, as not even set a consistent record of 7 years.

Continue wailing.

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by SouthSouth1914: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Patrickker:
Racism has a center seat in world football. He is by far better than Messi. But so long as Messi plays active football, Mbappe would always play second fiddle. His crime? He isn't white enough or he is just of African descent. If Mbappe were a white dude through and through, he would have been projected more, awarded more and perhaps would have been a god already. Plus or minus, Messi at this Mbappe's age had less stats but was literally worshiped. I always remind people who care to know, Mbappe won't get what he deserves. He wont be the next big thing. Who will? Haaland. Why? He is more white or European than Mbappe. With or without stats, i see Haaland getting his hands more or awards. The media, FIFA, fans, gullible African football enthusiats that know little or nothing about football politics, referees etc. We are in for injustices, unfairness and negative twists and turns that ultimately spins money for the few, and who does it better? The white enough folks. Mbappe you won my heart, you have done much
Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by jimmychang: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Quodseverismete:
Mbape is my all time best so far. I don't like Messi style of football, he can never dribble someone face to face but side dribbling and using one hand to block someone marking him. Secondly, he always being favored by officials. Mbape has the speed, powerful shots and can dribble people face to face. Only those who watches football always will understand that

Which kind mumu talk be...Messi no dey dribble players one on one... cheesy grin grin grin...abi face to face ....stop watching rugby claming it is football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by Popesuccess(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
tolue42:
Stats don't lie!
we seems to sleeping on this guy called Embappe. At age of 23 this guy already put his amongst the legends.

Please check the states below, you can as well add your own.

Embappe already won 17 trophies already, more than Messi at 23

Lalasticla

What do you expect when you are playing for PSG in france. You are sure of at least 2 trophy every season. Guy at 23 messi has won 2 champion league and Ballon dior. Mbappe is very good player but not up to the level of messi at 23 or any age yet. He still has a long way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by Quodseverismete: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2022
jimmychang:

Which kind mumu talk be...Messi no dey dribble players one on one... cheesy grin grin grin...abi face to face ....stop watching rugby claming it is football.

I will not call you mumu, take time and watch Messi style dribbling and that of Mbabe again.
Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by jimmychang: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Quodseverismete:

I will not call you mumu, take time and watch Messi style dribbling and that of Mbabe again.

Baba you no know football if you enjoy mbappe dribbling pass Messi.Mbappe style is boring. MBAPPE DOESN'T DRIBBLE.Can mbappe destroy a whole defence if no be run e go run pass them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kylian Mbappe Better Than Messi At 23? by maxwell530(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Quodseverismete:

Mbappe style of dribbling is no different from Gareth Bale's, dude is not even in the top 10 dribblers of the last 5 years and you comparing such player dribbling to Messi's who have the most successful dribbles in history. Players like Raphinha, Dembele, Hazard, Neymar, Salah,Heuing min Son,Di Maria dribble far better than Mbappe and there's stats to Back it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Victor Osimhen Luxury Car Collection / 1.50 Odds Rollover To Hit 270k In 10 Attempts / A guy likes and you don't like him but he thinks u do. How do u break da news?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.