Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,195 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. (477 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by sqlPAIN: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Dad:
You don't deserve anything good in life

I was just 15 abi 16 at the time

Share yours........
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2022
You’re not as brilliant as ur mates in class only to eat all the food in the house. That’s primary school days grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by sqlPAIN: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You’re not as brilliant as ur mates in class only to eat all the food in the house
I'm telling you. The guy deserves it, that was the only trophy holding him back from being acknowledged as the GOAT, but he has won it now. At least ronaldo fans have no excuse now grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2022
What’s the topic n what are u typing? Are u on cheap loud?
sqlPAIN:
I'm telling you. The guy deserves it, that was the only trophy holding him back from being acknowledged as the GOAT, but he has won it now. At least ronaldo fans have no excuse now grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by Cypress042: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
What’s the topic n what are u typing? Are u on cheap loud?

cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. by Oizee(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
sqlPAIN:
Dad:
You don't deserve anything good in life

I was just 15 abi 16 at the time

Share yours........
if a man said that to me, i would have to pressure my mom to take me to my real father, even if u are 56 years, there's no justification for such statement on ur own child. He could have prayed for you instead.

Me personally i can't remember any of my parents ever cursing us, the only thing I remember is their beating, if there was an award for that, I'm sure they would have been winning back to back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Marital Issue / I Can Now Feed My Family And Fit The Bills / Gambling,the New Menace In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.