Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,732 members, 7,935,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. (42578 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by RapistOnBail: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
angry
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by BettingScam: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Wow. See how easy it is to carry gun in the north. But here in the south, you will be killed by the Nigerian army .
We live in two different countries.
Worlds apart bro..

See an ordinary citizen carrying assault rifle comfortably. undecided

Third world country with bigots leading.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Alabamagrin: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Waffarianman:
Guns everywhere like water Ops who are those guys with guns tell us now or
Those guys holding guns are "Civilian JTF"
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Wow. See how easy it is to carry gun in the north. But here in the south, you will be killed by the Nigerian army .

I know that the North and south get issues, but those armed guys are not bandits...they are very likely cops/policemen in mufti

I have seen armed policemen in mufti before, and the weapons look like typical Police issue firearms.

Bandits operate in the deep rural areas and remote areas. Not in the cities.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Chibuzoc(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

They are most likely cops.

Zaria has a lot of army and some police formations. Any bandit carrying weapons within the city limits in broad daylight is asking to be shot

Lies lies and more lies, who are responsible for the killing in southern kaduna

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Wainey: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Abeg, who are those guys with guns? It's the way they carried it casually for me
Military men on mufti

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Ezeego1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Those aren't civillians...they are cops. Policemen in mufti

They are not police men but could be local vigilantes. Police don't use pump action.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by OLOKOESHIN: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Vigilantee carry gun everywhere
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ezeego1:

They are not police men but could be local vigilantes. Police don't use pump action.

Probably...I won't be surprised if there is a CJTF

But they are not bandits, and Northerners don't carry weapons openly

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Ask the government...plus Zaria is in the northern part of Kaduna state.

I'm not into this North-South thing, and I actually blame APC for the mess up North. But I am not lying...and don't call me a liar again.

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Wainey: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Do they carry guns around in SE or SS?
No, then who are the ones killing?

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Akanbimi: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Isn't that why they die like chickens?

How's that a good thing?
alpharoyalty:
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Ezeego1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Probably...I won't be surprised if there is a CJTF

But they are not bandits, and Northerners don't carry weapons openly

It's obvious they are not bandits. Dey wan kidnap the trailer driver? cheesy
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
So how does this concerns Us?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by RichAbujaGuy: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Dem got smart.

Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Oct 22, 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/6198529/trailer-loaded-goats-other-livestock
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Abeg, who are those guys with guns? It's the way they carried it casually for me
Honestly
The country too Lawless
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ezeego1:

It's obvious they are not bandits. Dey wan kidnap the trailer driver? cheesy

Besides it is , as OP has pointed, in Rigachukun...which is basically in Kaduna town itself
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by MUTERIKA(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Information is truly power. In the East, people carry gun and even fire it indiscriminately, they usually wear black and they are not IPOB or UGM, they are civilians masquerading as Vigilante carrying pump action rifles. Burial, weddind and what not and they are there with their fully loaded gun. So, what are you saying gangan?

2 Likes

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by ModCaller: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
The one wey dey happen for Benin go shock you pass. The say trailers. Most electronics
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Chibuzoc(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wainey:
Do they carry guns around in SE or SS?
No, then who are the ones killing?

Those that owns this bullets are responsible

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Chibuzoc(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Ask the government...plus Zaria is in the northern part of Kaduna state.

I'm not into this North-South thing, and I actually blame APC for the mess up North. But I am not lying...and don't call me a liar again.

Sorry for calling you a liar, I'm just sad about the killings
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
This one no be accident. No bad road, no bad weather, not a particularly large truck. This is purely a Uselss driver
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by babz11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Phantom233:

Before nko, do they look like Police or army?

You be mumu, see they are local security, see the guns in their hand, they are local guns

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by ALFADOS(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
they are security men joined task force

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by theamazonguru(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Lol.
Don't you know gun is like bread in the North.
You see it everywhere you turn.
We are definitely living in 2 different world entirely.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Oyerinde16(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Those guys with guns carry it under the guise of vigilantes, hunters, yanbangers and others, they are sometimes inducted into joint task, special op joint task, civilian joint task with armed security org like the army police civil defence etc... In honesty, they are often of help... They know the nooks and crannies of any corner or lungu you can think of...
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by arewaboy01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
are you not a mumu man? 1kpa na gun? …see local vgn dy hold their local gun na
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Phantom233: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
babz11:

You be mumu, see they are local security, see the guns in their hand, they are local guns
Na you mumu pass, what is d meaning of local security, does the law recognize or permit such people to carry arms? At night they'll turn local terrorist.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by damoobaba: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Scarletjr:
I think those with gun are on guard because of any fvck up

Isn't that supposed to be the work of Police, civil defence or Army?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conveying Schoolchildren Catches Fire On The Road In Port-harcourt. Photos / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.