Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter (936 Views)

I Regret Graduating With A First Class - Nigerian Lady Says / No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens / WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by mohammedadam: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUNMRy1V0xo

A Nigerian man has challenged his daughter doing her MSc programme to graduate with a first class because he spent a lot training her in school.

In a video shared by the girl, the father said he has so far raised N20m to send her to further her education and he expects a stellar academic result at the end.

He warned that if she does not bag a distinction in her Masters degree upon graduation then she should not bother returning to their family home.

The father and his 25-year-old daughter were dating about the possibility of each getting what they want.

The Msc student argued in her defence that it is not easy to excell with good grades and she appealed to her father to be more understanding because the pressure of trying to get first class might take a toll on her mental health.

But her dad said she must learn how to read and pass exceedingly well because they cannot give N20m for her schooling only for her to perform poorly.

He suggested that if she knows she would not be a star student then the family can raise N2m instead of N20m so that she can focus on doing her bag business.

She said that she already got a first class in her bachelor’s degree and that she would not need to push twice as hard now.

https://www.correctng.com/dont-come-home-if-you-dont-get-1st-class-nigerian-father-warns-daughter-after-raising-n20m-for-her-education-video/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by ubahojukwu59: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
The man never do bad, maybe the girl put pressure on the man and nobody knows how he get the 20m so she must come back with first class

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by akpenlegedu: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
You should have spent 5m on her education and established her with the rest of 15m.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by abdurrahmankas: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abeg make she Invite me lets finish the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by Dreadlock69(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
4years course
Give me 4million
Keep your 16million
1.5million use am till I enter 4hlevel .
Remain 3.5 million
500hundred thousand use am buy second class make my results sweet
3 million return am to the owner my “papa” or 2.5 million to my “papa”
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:
4years course
Give me 4million
Keep your 16million
Remain 3.5 million
3 million return am to the owner my paper or 2.5 million.
A politician's mindset. grin
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by tuzle(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
If I was the one, I will just put it in my mind that I am not coming home again
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
she would carry what she would carry and you would accept even if its not first class,she your daughter,you dont look like you have the mind to send her away,you got 20mill to get her back in school? nah that doesn't sound like a mind that would send a daughter away,i just remembered a real-life event, once a very wealthy man told his daughter, she was never going to comback in his house once she got married no matter the circumstances, because it was against tradition,she said yes.many years later after struggling with life her husband passed away,the little money she was earning couldn't pay the rent and so they where kicked out,she came home to her dad,today she is back in his house again and he is taking care of her bills.the bond between fathers and daughters can't be severed for any reason.
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by gonkin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
This modern day no be about first class again.
When who go hire u no even finish school. I prefer the right connection to first class
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by Natbrowny: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
If she f*cked all d professors and gets a first class. D man will still praise her.

Putting dumb pressure on ur child. Baba take am easy
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by shortgun(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2022
With 20m war chest, first class is a piece of cake.
Re: Don’t Come Home If You Don’t Get 1st Class – Nigerian Father Warns Daughter by LilleG(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dreadlock69:
4years course
Give me 4million
Keep your 16million
Remain 3.5 million
3 million return am to the owner my “papa” or 2.5 million to my “papa”
Hmmm grin

(1) (Reply)

LASU Becomes First Tertiary Institution In Nigeria To Congratulate Bola Tinubu / Mysterious Illness Hits Eregi Girls School In Kenya (video) / I Want Your Advise Individually!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.