Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G (339 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport / In Nig, You’re 100 Times More Likely To Die From Terrorism Than Covid19 - Kanu / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Me and my friend built a device 100 times faster 5G.you can watch the demonstration of the technology on our youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY7Rpy6RWC0

Subscribe to our youtube channel it will be very helpful to us.we are trying to reach 100 subscribers

Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by ganisucks(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jokers.
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
ganisucks:
Jokers.

It's real its not a joke check out the demo video
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by TUANKU(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Crap.
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
TUANKU:
Crap.

Your name is crap
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by SmartPolician: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
If they are serious, contact Nigerian lawyers based in the United States to help you patent it. Afterwards, pitch the idea to venture capital firms in the same country.

Just one company can transform your life and business forever. So many Americans have lots of money looking for where to invest it.
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
If they are serious, contact Nigerian lawyers based in the United States to help you patent it. Afterwards, pitch the idea to venture capital firms in the same country.

Just one company can transform your life and business forever. So many Americans have lots of money looking for where to invest it.

Thanks for your advice bro we will make the patent for it and pitch to investors
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by RZArecta(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Shoot your video properly and go straight to the point. Cut out the background noise.

What I want to know from you is how fast 5G is compared to 4G

How did you arrive at the conclusion that you've done something faster than 5G ?

I know where I'm heading to with these questions but what I'll advise you to do is apply for further studies abroad, don't let anybody deceive you about staying back because you clearly don't have proper equipments to work and study with and besides, others are already talking about 6&7G. You can relocate back after school or after getting relevant work experience

1 Like

Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by RZArecta(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hafeez5000:

Your name is crap
your discussion isn't for his type, ignore and focus on your work, there's a very bright future for you
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
RZArecta:
Shoot your video properly and go straight to the point. Cut out the background noise.

What I want to know from you is how fast 5G is compared to 4G

How did you arrive at the conclusion that you've done something faster than 5G ?

I know where I'm heading to with these questions but what I'll advise you to do is apply for further studies abroad, don't let anybody deceive you about staying back because you clearly don't have proper equipments to work and study with and besides, others are already talking about 6&7G. You can relocate back after school or after getting relevant work experience

5G is 100 times faster than 4G.the tech we made uses light to transmit data and it is 100 times faster than 5G because 5G uses waves to transmit data.
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by Hafeez5000: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
RZArecta:
your discussion isn't for his type, ignore and focus on your work, there's a very bright future for you

Thanks bro for your positive encouragement smiley
Re: We Made A Technology 100 Times Faster 5G by RZArecta(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hafeez5000:

5G is 100 times faster than 4G.the tech we made uses light to transmit data and it is 100 times faster than 5G because 5G uses waves to transmit data.
I'm guessing you're through with University. What you're talking about is in the spectrum of 6G which the Chinese were already ahead of by the time they launched 5G to the world and they're already talking of 7g. You have to be up to speed with the major players in the game and that will only happen if you're surrounded by the same technology they have access to. You don't have the luxury of time hoping that one big government official will see your potential and sponsor a project for you. Get into a strategy meeting with your friends on how to further your education, where you expect to be in three years with this breakthrough, another three years knowing the Nitty gritty of its applications via work environments then you can shop for seed funding from investors when you decide to set up shop in Nigeria by then it'll be only regulatory licences which you'll pay for and not hoping on one politician like I said earlier. They'll be forced to give you a sit at the table

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Not Listening To Wike And The G5 Governors - Crisis Lingers In PDP / Obasanjo, Atiku, Ibori Mourn Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Obiozor / Kwara Obidients Embark On Pvcs Collection Awareness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.