Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere (1002 Views)

OBI Himself, Knows He Cannot Win , Then Why Deceiving Him / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Bonavi: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
An 86 abi 87 yr old shaky shaky old man struggling with healthy young men to control a capsizing ship, isn't that madness. He will spend all the money in the world but will lose woefully. Who are those that will vote for him, i dont think fools in this country are up to 10% because they are the only One's that will vote such a man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Okoroawusa: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay sir.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Villa12(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
We don hear u sir

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Templee333(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:
An 86 abi 87 yr old shaky shaky old man struggling with healthy young men to control a capsizing ship, isn't that madness. He will spend all the money in the world but will lose woefully. Who are those that will vote for him, i dont think fools in this country are up to 10% because they are the only One's that will vote such a man
this one na vawulence,abi vaUlens?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of this country

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Newton2024: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by DSC7: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
This contest should have been between Osibanjo, Obi and Wike since it's southern turn but APC and PDP disappointed Nigerians by presenting two old desperate thieves, now sane Nigerians have no choice than to Vote Peter Obi who is Better amongst them...

Vote wisely!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Villa12:
We don hear u sir
I'm watching you cheesy
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by owobokiri(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:

These inbreds want to make a demented and inebriated agbadorian masquerade the president of the biggest black nation on earth!

The audacity is simply nauseating!

They want to rush the campaigns since he doesn't know his left from his right, then he will be packaged and smuggled into Aso Rock through the back door!

Eternal clowns, all of them!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:
Remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by TheEndless: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of this country
It’s like the floor in your masalashi is too hard angry

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheEndless:

It’s like the floor in your masalashi is too hard angry
What has religion got to do with the topic or the comment I made l made? Unfortunately for you l am not a Muslim. Always think before you write. Later you people will be the one to play victim mentality that bthe Muslims are doing this and that to you. Tinubu is my choice he is my favorite. I will choose him above any of the other candidates. That's my choice and it's none of your business. Even though I am a Christian I wy vote him. Jesus did not teach me the type of Christianity you are playing.
May God deliver you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by PussyMiners: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay boss grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by TheEndless: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
duro4chang:
What has religion got to do with the topic or the comment I made l made? Unfortunately for you l am not a Muslim. Always think before you write. Later you people will be the one to play victim mentality that bthe Muslims are doing this and that to you. Tinubu is my choice he is my favorite. I will choose him above any of the other candidates. That's my choice and it's none of your business. Even though I am a Christian I wy vote him. Jesus did not teach me the type of Christianity you are playing.
May God deliver you.
Lol… You remind me of a particular Afon.já Mozulem on this forum, that’s always his exact line when he’s spreading taqqiya. Gotvee is that you?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by waledeji(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you cheesy
Watching him for what? You are no later relevant here my friend. No more canceling options grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
waledeji:

Watching him for what? You are no later relevant here my friend. No more canceling options grin grin grin
wale leave me alone naaa

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Brendaniel: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
yarimo:
Remember

Stale, it's human beings that use social Media not spirits...

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by yarimo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

Stale, it's human beings that use social Media not spirits...
and INEC polling unit are on social media for human beings to vote grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Brendaniel: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
yarimo:
and INEC polling unit are on social media for human beings to vote grin grin

The same human beings will vote using BVAS...

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by lwisee: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:

But your uncle Simon Epa say them no born you well make you or your people vote in Biafra land. kiss
How you go come do am now.

Abi na South West you come hide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

The same human beings will vote using BVAS...
with PVC not with free bonus data grin
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by Brendaniel: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
yarimo:
with PVC not with free bonus data grin

So in your mind, PVC was given to only APC supporters?
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by abiodunalabama: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:
� just continue making urself happy with online votes
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by vhykeeytor(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bonavi:

He would surely fail woefully. If we can turn back the hands of time. The drug lord won't have entered the race. I spoke to him last night, and he complained bitterly that "They abused him too much online" simply because he wanted to be president of Nigeria. I actually don't blame him, I blame Buhari for lowering the standard of people contesting to be president. Buhari's woeful performance in 8years, was what gave Tinubu the audacity to throw his hat in the race.

Tinubu told me exclusively that if Buhari without Certificate and a very sick old man can be president, then he himself, a known drug lord, a murderer, and a thief...can also become president.
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by StreetFight: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Bonavi:

If you invest this time in your life, definitely you will not be sad, miserable, depressed and suicidal like you are currently. Think about your life, do you want to end up like your father?
Re: Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere by StreetFight: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2022
owobokiri:

These inbreds want to make a demented and inebriated agbadorian masquerade the president of the biggest black nation on earth!

The audacity is simply nauseating!

They want to rush the campaigns since he doesn't know his left from his right, then he will be packaged and smuggled into Aso Rock through the back door!

Eternal clowns, all of them!

Tell us about your own biological father's life achievements. Has he ever headed a group of 5 people? Was he ever a Class Captain while in secondary school? Has he ever headed a group in your Church? Has he ever been head of tenants association in your area?

Tinubu was Senator and two term governor. He has raised many leaders across the country, many of whom have gone to become governors of different states, federal Ministers, even VP and President.

Now tell us, whom has your father raised apart from drug addicts like you? What's your father's life achievements? No fight my brethren, just tell us about the person that gave birth to you

(1) (Reply)

Fear That The APC Will Make Lagos Landlords Refuse Labour Party Houses – Pat Uto / Pictures Of Tinubu Resting On The 7th Day After Creating Lagos For 6days (photos / Tinubu Will Win Presidency -new Opinion Poll Indicates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.