Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,148 members, 7,922,834 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina (28330 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by worksmart(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Their sponsors are the US and Europe that's why they can't be touched.
Angelfrost:
If DSS, police and military are serious about ending banditry and terrorism, they can achieve this in less than 3 months!

You know their sponsors but you can't or won't touch them...!
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Blankstare(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Roboto11:

Believe you on the basis of what?

I dislike people who stay in their living room and concoct all manner of malicious stories.

He's correct, the north is a dungeon. Their case is special because all outcast and outlaws live among them and they don't expose them
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Carlylepneuma: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Olympiacos:
Believe me the NC, NW and NE are more currupt than the SW, SS and the SE of Nigeria. Yet they keep it low key not like my people from the SE shouting na we dey hear, na we get hear.
wt method of research did u use to arrive at this? If non then ur just another prejudice nigga.
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by vitalisjachike4: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
If DSS, police and military are serious about ending banditry and terrorism, they can achieve this in less than 3 months!You know their sponsors but you can't or won't touch them...!If DSS, police and military are serious about ending banditry and terrorism, they can achieve this in less than 3 months!You know their sponsors but you can't or won't touch them...!...
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Carlylepneuma: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Blankstare:

He's correct, the north is a dungeon. Their case is special because all outcast and outlaws live among them and they don't expose them
exactly wt a northern will say about SE, if wt u are saying is true wt method of research did u use to arrive at dt. If non then you are another prejudice nigga....
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Paulianfa(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
I just dey laughed, this guy is loaded and they will set him free when time due. Guy enjoy your 3star prison.
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
RestructureNig4:
The Core North a.k.a Sharia territory have chosen to remain backward
Will you shut up
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Kdon2: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by davibid: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Wrakeim:
I, want to express my gratitude for a year well spent. Even though it's not ending as planned, I, thank my maker for looking after me.

Who give up na him sabi, no worries bro, 2023 must be better than this year

1 Like

Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Savagedann(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2022
OMG �, see Pents oooooo. Damn it
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by jaszplus12(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
This one a pure psychedelic.

No wonder these bandits behave like animals.
They behave like animals or.... THEY ARE ANIMALS!!!!
Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by iHateFraudsters: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2022
jaszplus12:

They behave like animals or.... THEY ARE ANIMALS!!!!

They ARE animal

1 Like

Re: Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina by Wrakeim: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
davibid:

Who give up na him sabi, no worries bro, 2023 must be better than this year
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / How Oyo Occultic Fraudsters Duped German Based Woman Of N81 Million. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.