Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign (855 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2022

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
See reactions

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
nlfpmod fp
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kasala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by youngmd: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Ogbuefi2020: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Support bought with money can never be the same with organic support. Labour Party members contribute their own money to do these things

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
It's like most of you lot started following politics June 2022 if not, you would have known how politicking is done in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Brendaniel: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:
It's like most of you lot started following politics June 2022 if not, you would have known how politicking is done in Nigeria.

Oga, Politics in Nigeria is changing, Buhari taught people the hard way, I've had voters card since 2014, I've never voted in my life and I've been elegible to vote since OBJ's tenure, but I was the type: leave politics for polticians till Buhari became president, I have decided that if I have even 50 billion to spend to make sure the right person is elected, I will do it without expecting anyone to pay me back, I don't know how other people take the news of people dying everyday because of incompetence to insecurity and so on, for me sometimes I shade tears, I'm not a politician, but I have to get involved to make sure the right people are voted in, sometimes I feel if I do not something, then those people who have died, suffered, lost loved ones and properties, I am telling them that I don't care about them, that's why you see me everyday on Nairaland, this is my contribution in my own little way to ensure a good leader enters in 2023, my PVC was stolen(armed robbers) long story though, I have applied for another one and I pray I will be able to collect it, I don't mind standing from morning till night to cast my vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga, Politics in Nigeria is changing, Buhari taught people the hard way, I've had voters card since 2014, I've never voted in my life and I've been elegible to vote since OBJ's tenu upre, but I was the type: leave politics for polticians till Buhari became president, I have decided that if I have even 50 billion to spend to make sure the right person is elected, I will do it without expecting anyone to pay me back, I don't know how other people take the news of people dying everyday because of incompetence to insecurity and so on, for me sometimes I shade tears, I'm not a politician, but I have to get involved to make sure the right people are voted in, sometimes I feel if I do not something, then those people who have died, suffered, lost loved ones and properties, I am telling them that I don't care about them, that's why you see me everyday on Nairaland, this is my contribution in my own little way to ensure a good leader enters in 2023, my PVC was stolen(armed robbers) long story though, I have applied for another one and I pray I will be able to collect it, I don't mind standing from morning till night to cast my vote.

The long epistle was unnecessary.

Prior to 2015, you could just create a group and call it whatever you want then go to a candidate and sell him stories that you have 100k members and will vote for him and so forth, what the headline is saying is that the method stooped being effective for a while now.

No one gives money just on that premise, I observed Atiku's campaign in 2019 and discovered model ways he was doing things while eliminating all these fake associations and unions.

I was trying to understand if the person who posted has been following politics (he won't have posted this), or what brought PO into this(started way before guy started politics proper).
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Brendaniel: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Prior to 2015, you could just create a group and call it whatever you want then go to a candidate and sell him stories that you have 100k members and will vote for him and so forth, what the headline is saying is that the method stooped being effective for a while now.

No one gives money just on that premise, I observed Atiku's campaign in 2019 and discovered model ways he was doing things while eliminating all these fake associations and unions.

I was trying to understand if the person who posted has been following politics (he won't have posted this), or what brought PO into this(started way before guy started politics proper).

Your reason is the reason why I decided to be active in politics and I believe the same reason a lot of people also decided, because I noticed that pattern of people mobilizing people with money induced voting which I'm not part of, I am involved in politics to make my own decision and I believe a lot of people too because Bihari taught us the hard way, and my epistle was very necessary, so you will know where I am coming from...
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by ganisucks(f): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Waziri is slowly winding down. He has seen the handwriting on the wall. He's not ready to allow himself be scammed by Dino and the gang. Unlike Baba Lagos that is doing ATM and POS for almajari.
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by ganisucks(f): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Abeg stop selling horse manure. Waziri is not dropping again, period. The sooner you get this, the better.
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

Your reason is the reason why I decided to be active in politics and I believe the same reason a lot of people also decided, because I noticed that pattern of people mobilizing people with money induced voting which I'm not part of, I am involved in politics to make my own decision and I believe a lot of people too because Bihari taught us the hard way, and my epistle was very necessary, so you will know where I am coming from...

It will take a while before people start voting based on facts (every side in Nigeria is guilty of this), money and emotions have been used to hoodwink electorates many times. It's why most of us advocate for educational and information revolution in place of armed confrontation with the state and people in power (which will lead to loses on the part of the masses and those in power getting more powerful e.g Endsars).

Truth is, Nigerians have been left in poverty and with no education, these limits are used to bargain for their future and sometimes you can't blame them.

These are some reasons why we support candidates that will ensure economic liberalisation against the govt controlled everything and restructuring of the country to enhance and promote productivity. These are the only ways to reduce these negative trends.
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
ganisucks:
Waziri is slowly winding down. He has seen the handwriting on the wall. He's not ready to allow himself be scammed by Dino and the gang. Unlike Baba Lagos that is doing ATM and POS for almajari.

You may not believe this, but this is brightest chance since he lost out in 2007. Atiku's major drawback is his rejection by his kin; the north for whatever spurious allegations they believe against him. The north has rallied to Atiku almost in similar way it has Buhari.
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by garfield1: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You may not believe this, but this is brightest chance since he lost out in 2007. Atiku's major drawback is his rejection by his kin; the north for whatever spurious allegations they believe against him. The north has rallied to Atiku almost in similar way it has Buhari.

The north is divided
Re: Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign by Brendaniel: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

It will take a while before people start voting based on facts (every side in Nigeria is guilty of this), money and emotions have been used to hoodwink electorates many times. It's why most of us advocate for educational and information revolution in place of armed confrontation with the state and people in power (which will lead to loses on the part of the masses and those in power getting more powerful e.g Endsars).

Truth is, Nigerians have been left in poverty and with no education, these limits are used to bargain for their future and sometimes you can't blame them.

These are some reasons why we support candidates that will ensure economic liberalisation against the govt controlled everything and restructuring of the country to enhance and promote productivity. These are the only ways to reduce these negative trends.

That's why people like me got involved to start making changes...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? / Regina Daniels Reacts As Ned Nwoko Gifts Halima Abubakar Over N20 Million / Obaseki Allegedly Ask Thugs To Disrupt The Election At Oredo Ward Beos LP Is Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.