Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj (11905 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Kirk Franklin Reveals His Biological Father He Hates Has 3-6 Months To Live / Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Rosenews2233: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amb. Richard Franklin Exposed AY After Discoverme Project3 Grand Finale.

Ayo Makun popularly known as AY is a beauty of Self-belief and Testimony of Creative Excellence says Amb. Richard Pere Franklin.

This is coming months after Amb. Franklin played host to AY during the 2022 Grand Finale of Discoverme Project3 which was held at the prestigious Ibom Hall in the city of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Discoverme Project3 is no doubt the Biggest Child Development Project Platform in Nigeria.

Amb. Richard Franklin while having a media chat in his office on Wednesday 21st December 2022, exposed AY's love for children. He said he realised what impact the Special Presence of AY, Nigeria's multi-talented comedian and orator extraordinaire, could have on the children. Adding that AY may not have been born a star, but through dint of hard work, discovering his talents and need for diversification, excellence, belief in possibility, and commitment to self-development, he now enjoys a permanent seat wherever and wherever the best of Entertainment are needed, at home and abroad.

Executing DiscovermeProject3 in Akwa Ibom has been one of the best experiences I have had. The initial fears and inquiries were: How and Where shall I start? How will the children and parents respond and what might be their level of cooperation to a project they never had been involved in at a stage we were to take it?

But I and my team were pleasantly shocked, not only by the numbers but the quality of Interest and show of practical commitment on the part of the children and parents. 28th May 2022 will live fresh in the memory of all the finalists of DiscovermeProject3, because AY did not just host the event but gifted some of the children with encouraging cash and also provided his platform to further project their talents globally.

https://tvafrica24.com/amb-richard-franklin-exposed-ay-after-discoverme-project3-grand-finale/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Rosenews2233: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
More

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Amb. Richard Franklin Exposed AY After Discoverme Project3 Grand Finale.

Ayo Makun popularly known as AY is a beauty of Self-belief and Testimony of Creative Excellence says Amb. Richard Pere Franklin.

This is coming months after Amb. Franklin played host to AY during the 2022 Grand Finale of Discoverme Project3 which was held at the prestigious Ibom Hall in the city of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Discoverme Project3 is no doubt the Biggest Child Development Project Platform in Nigeria.

Amb. Richard Franklin while having a media chat in his office on Wednesday 21st December 2022, exposed AY's love for children. He said he realised what impact the Special Presence of AY, Nigeria's multi-talented comedian and orator extraordinaire, could have on the children. Adding that AY may not have been born a star, but through dint of hard work, discovering his talents and need for diversification, excellence, belief in possibility, and commitment to self-development, he now enjoys a permanent seat wherever and wherever the best of Entertainment are needed, at home and abroad.

Executing DiscovermeProject3 in Akwa Ibom has been one of the best experiences I have had. The initial fears and inquiries were: How and Where shall I start? How will the children and parents respond and what might be their level of cooperation to a project they never had been involved in at a stage we were to take it?

But I and my team were pleasantly shocked, not only by the numbers but the quality of Interest and show of practical commitment on the part of the children and parents. 28th May 2022 will live fresh in the memory of all the finalists of DiscovermeProject3, because AY did not just host the event but gifted some of the children with encouraging cash and also provided his platform to further project their talents globally.

https://tvafrica24.com/amb-richard-franklin-exposed-ay-after-discoverme-project3-grand-finale/

Al this half-a-day journalist. Half baked journalism.. na part-time u take bag degree ?
Misleading Topic!

5 Likes

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by kunleiky(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Cool
Be good so people say good things about you.
The topic is somehow sha.

1 Like

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by benedictilemona(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Ass licker

1 Like

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Segzy19: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2022
What sort of nonsense news is this?

Ambassadors bla bla bla reveals AY's love for children.... What's the revelation in that...

Was anyone doubting his love for kids before?

5 Likes

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Enemyofpeace: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Na so the late Michael Jackson loved children, until we begin hear story about him sleeping with some of them. Abeg make nobody call my mention o, I no well and my body dey pepper me as I never buy anything for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Mccullum: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Nice gesture from AY, may God reward him here and in the hereafter.
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by money121(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by DejiPlug(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2022
He was able to evoke your comments
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by AdamsTrader: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Validation is a bit. Tch
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by JoeNL22(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Same with Obi.....Obi truly loves children.
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by dominique(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Ambassador to where?

2 Likes

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by tillaman(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by chisomfavourudo: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Me like kids more than you
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by ifihearam: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
The way I dislike this AY guy....looks too fake for my liking both in comedy and acting....

2 Likes

Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
sad
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by solybest(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
AY and comedy no correlate
photocopy ko easy
Re: Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj by Rosenews2233: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Ay is a wonderful comedian

(1) (Reply)

United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) / "This Guy Fine Die" — Ladies Gush Over This Bbnaija Housemate (pictures) / Atorise Vs. Dare Melody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.