Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,807 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video (48158 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
coputa:
Now you are talking,these guys are Igbo billionaires,oat of allegiance means keeping top secrecy.shine ya eye's,they are everywhere,be content with what you have, remember,there are lot of prices to be paid,if you are close to them,you will know

Sometimes you might not know. My concern is how do one stay on guard make them no use you? If something like that dey possible.

Because I've read somewhere that most of all these social clubs are occult group In disguise and if you're a new recruit and your head is not strong you'll be the one they'll use for renewal and more advancement.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by ceejay10(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
I sight my BOSS, 001 of Ibiza, AsaBobo
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
typical Nigerian man, he doesn’t care about where d money comes from all he cares about us the money

He doesn’t care if they are ritualist but once his family goes missing he blames d government

He doesn’t care if they are kidnappers but once his family gets missing he blames the government

He doesn’t care if they are assassins but once his family get killed he blames d government

This is rich coming from someone that his sole life goal is to defend someone whose source of income is from hard drugs and corruption.

I salute your level of hypocrisy and self deception

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by coputa(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Sometimes you might not know. My concern is how do one stay on guard make them no use you? If something like that dey possible.

Because I've read somewhere that most of all these social clubs are occult group In disguise and if you're a new recruit and your head is not strong you'll be the one they'll use for renewal and more advancement.

Dog does not eat dog, they don't harm their members.You have to be very observant, especially those you work with,your boss,even your wealthy friends and family members,always look out for red flags,when you see one, confirm and distance yourself from them to avoid had i know

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
FashionCookie:

smileyU no just trust Igbo people

That person you are chatting with, go through his posts; all, as in all are centred on his hatred on Igbo. His happiest moments in life is always when he hears of death in the SE
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Kingsbuchi: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Grgt0n:
Anambra guys
Not everybody there is from Anambra, Nasa Anthony, High Chief Duru Ejiogu and many more are from Imo state...I have spotted about 10persons from Imo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
coputa:
Dog does not eat dog, they don't harm their members.You have to be very observant, especially those you work with,your boss,even your wealthy friends and family members,always look out for red flags,when you see one, confirm and distance yourself from them to avoid had i know

Please can you drop some of these red flags? I will gladly appreciate please.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Mrfixitt(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pickmycall:
You that shower them with praise how much did they give you?Begger
I'm not one of your kind that beg for alms. I have enough for my self and family and still give out to people like you.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Grgt0n: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Anambra people there are the main people, others are their hand bag carriers. Who knows those people you mentioned aside Obi Cubana? Just shut up

Kingsbuchi:

Not everybody there is from Anambra, Nasa Anthony, High Chief Duru Ejiogu and many more are from Imo state...I have spotted about 10persons from Imo

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by ablejesus26(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Alex you are doing well,FIRE DOWN.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by ablejesus26(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Grgt0n:
Anambra people there are the main people, others are their hand bag carriers. Who knows those people you mentioned aside Obi Cubana? Just shut up

Ahhh you will still do the Imo vs Anambra hate you came into this life to exist for on this thread shocked
And you se this thing wey dey you YOU no be swear grin

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by eurogee: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin
LuQuLuQu:

Go and continue with your carpentry in peace. 2023 is round the corner so you can add mechanic to your trade!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Lindseyrd: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are they mechanics?No
Are they carpenters?No
Are they tilers?No.
Are the phone or laptop engineers?No.
Then what do they do for a living?
They are just billionaires.That's all.
They are drug dealers.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Greatlee54: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are they mechanics?No
Are they carpenters?No
Are they tilers?No.
business
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by BigYash: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Alex de billionaire, I sight you.. Wey your wife Alex?
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by bepositive11: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are they mechanics?No
Are they carpenters?No
Are they tilers?No.

They are business men. That's what they do for a living.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by MacDani(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Billionaires club..... Upgraded version vof secret cult...
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Elidrisy20: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Abba kyari is missing in that pic
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by faceLAGOS: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Ritualist, drug dealers, substandard products importers & their terminally ill wives.

Not inspired or impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50am On Dec 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, nobody money pure for EAST.
sharaap... because u no fit make am like them e come be like mission impossible for ur hatred mind

Go check their establishments e go shock u. Ritual money dey print CBN number abi or e dey print authentic dollars?! Go hustle or look for contract and pray for God grace instead of hating! Mumu short man

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by zionstaar75: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are they mechanics?No
Are they carpenters?No
Are they tilers?No.
more than half of them are actually ritualists
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by okrikaboi: 5:04am On Dec 24, 2022
See better cult
God when
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by FashionCookie(f): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

At all. I know them too well. Trust an Igbo man, you are on your own. IGBO People, same family no even trust themselves, na me wan come trust them?
I can't say that about them though...If it's in business, they can be very thorough. My boss is not on nairaland and he won't see this. But maximum trust and respect is all I have 4 him.
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by FashionCookie(f): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

That person you are chatting with, go through his posts; all, as in all are centred on his hatred on Igbo. His happiest moments in life is always when he hears of death in the SE

Hmmm...that kinda hatred is too deep.
God help us all...
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by FuckOsuPigs: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This guys are doing well tongue

Yeah, they are doing well grin

Cultists, money ritualists, kidnappers, drug barons, fraudsters grin

Your role models, shey?
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by LordEclipse: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Refined PEOPLE'S CLUB...
Ritualists
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Sammy5413(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2022
When I am not among them there, nairaland is tagging it other billionaires.
Just say he's with his pinnacle club members
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by dyera(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are they mechanics?No
Are they carpenters?No
Are they tilers?No.

Ignorance and illiteracy is why you posted this comment. Billionaires all over the world are neither carpenter nor mechanic. Billionaires are tycoons.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Kingsbuchi: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Grgt0n:

See this nitwit, who no Sabi High Chief Duru Mike Ejiogu? A man that donated 10automobiles(Hilux + Suvs) and 100m to Peter Obi's campaign...
If u don't know him na you Sabi, anyway not everyone is a noisemaker
Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Poverty indeed is a disease. Drop this mentality else you will die in poverty
Have you seen dangote or mike otedola throwing money like those unknown businessmen?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video by hardon1(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
bonnyhope:

None of these categories in this your list can be billionaire.

These are business men who are into clearing and forwarding, importer, Depot operations, high profile clubs. They are made

Those ones you mentioned are just being engaged to be able to feed themselve and nothing more

I disagree with you on this, some big business men you see today started from something small

They are called business men doesn't mean some didn't went through struggle, boyboy, petty skill/trade, apprenticeship etc

Not doubt some have means to establish those big business you mentioned. But there are some who went through gradual process.

Anyone, can become anything tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) / CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.