Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,090 members, 7,946,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (2149 Views)

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Spanishmilf(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
faceLAGOS:

About what, bro?

Can I pm you?
if you wanna japa there are tons of thread here that will help and guide you
No need to pm anybody you can do it yourself
Re: . by nwadikeokey11: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
ednut1:
i have. If you go on youtube you will see lots of videos too. Only illiterate’s should be used those quack agents
Were you given visa when you applied?
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Spanishmilf:
even if you make it to the state you will spend the rest of your life in detention camp with no lawyer or no contact to families
It even a risk
You can get robbed, kidnapped
Read the story of a nairalander who traveled to kazhakstan thru a fake agent he ended up committing suicide

Thanks for the info.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
Were you given visa when you applied?
I applied in Canada, my date is next year.
Re: . by nwadikeokey11: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
ednut1:
I applied in Canada, my date is next year.
In Canada? No wonder, and you are advising some one applying from Nigeria not to seek help when you know very well that applying and getting a visa from Nigeria is more difficult than doing so from outside Nigeria. Someone who has never applied for or filled visa form before? As much as I don't subscribe to applying for a visa through an agent, because most of them are even the reason most people are denied visa, but it is advisable for a first time applicant to seek some guidance from those who have gone through the process and had got a better experience of visa form fillings. You can mess up your chances of getting visa if you don't know how to fill that form. In fact your chances of getting a visa of any country starts, succeed or fail through form fillings, you should know better.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
In Canada? No wonder, and you are advising some one applying from Nigeria not to seek help when you know very well that applying and getting a visa from Nigeria is more difficult than doing so from outside Nigeria. Someone who has never applied for or filled visa form before? As much as I don't subscribe to applying for a visa through an agent, because most of them are even the reason most people are denied visa, but it is advisable for a first time applicant to seek help from some guidance from those who have gone through the process and had got a better experience of visa form fillings. You can mess up your chances of getting visa if you don't know how to fill that form. In fact your chances of getting a visa of any country starts, succeed or fail through form fillings, you should know better.
its better to be rejected by filling form yourself than trusting those agents . Many have been banned due to the advices and fake documents by these agents. So which one better
Re: . by comfort1870: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2022
So what are you still doing in Nigeria when you have link to travel out from the fucking Nigeria.... Guys, be very careful of those who call themselves agents... They are just full of shit ... Person wey wan help you do visa and never step out from Nigeria for once.

You have to get a 2year renewable work visa to the Europe or South America first, work for few months while your movement into the U.S or Canada is being processed through our contacts. We've only got very few countries in the aforementioned continents where our own links are based.

To the Europe or South America, the processing time takes six weeks or more depending on the country & their charges differs.
Most clients we've processed for, already have their persons there, all they need is to move out first while others that don't have use ours.

I'm open to further questions & clarifications.
Good morning.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

g / Does Anyone Know How To Check Open Visa Appointment Slots For US Embassy? / Akindele Tiwo - Poland Travel Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.