Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President (843 Views)

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by blamingthedevil: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
God Bless Nairaland, the incoming President Bola Tinubu is already being addressed President

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by blamingthedevil: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2022
God Bless Seun
God Bless Moderators
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Roboto11: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2022
I saw it.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by siofra(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Seun, nlfpmod, Mynd44, Dominique, Justwise, oam4j what kind of mistake is this? grin
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2022
These Agbado people have started again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by blamingthedevil: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
These Agbado people have started again...
Nairaland is now agbodorised, Praise the Lord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by muyico(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
I tinkz isnt mistake! Most of seun worker were apc
check d date ? Tinubu and shitema ve bin on fp advert, and check oda adverts! Tinubu gave dem huge money, "olowo laye mo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Nairaland is now agbodorised, Praise the Lord

Through corruption and nepotism, no wonder Nairaland respect is falling everyday just like Nigeria because of people like you and the leaders you support....
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Highly prophet. I support you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by BATified2023: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

Through corruption and nepotism, no wonder Nairaland respect is falling everyday just like Nigeria because of people like you and the leaders you support....
how far with biafragist n biafrasay

U igbos can’t build anything but u can condemn everything,no wonder your apga is still a regional party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
how far with biafragist n biafrasay

U igbos can’t build anything but u can condemn everything,no wonder your apga is still a regional party

You guys will leave the real issue and start doing rubbish, same way Buhari has been leaving real issues and destroying the country, you left the topic and started attacking Igbos, you don't even know if I'm Igbo....
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by jmoore(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2022
We not it's one APC urchin mod that did that.

The one that usually transfers the useless post by the bush radio dude to the front-page.

Nairaland is ProTinubu
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by PeterObi4LP: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Nigerians have only one incoming President next year in the person of President Peter Obi. A corpse and drug lord can not and will never be president of Irabeji talk more of Nigeria.

God bless President Peter Obi
God bless real Omoluabi
God bless SS, SE, North and MB
God bless Nigeria
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by BATified2023: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

You guys will leave the real issue and start doing rubbish, same way Buhari has been leaving real issues and destroying the country, you left the topic and started attacking Igbos, you don't even know if I'm Igbo....
only Igbo is capable of hate in the whole of Nigeria

Anywhere u see hate coming just know it’s Igbo

That is already registered in d subconscious of all Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:

And yet Edo people who are closer to Yorubas in language and tradition than the Igbos are massively supporting an Igbo man against a Yoruba man, hatred cannot give you that kind of achievement...
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by BATified2023: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

And yet Edo people who are closer to Yorubas in language and tradition than the Igbos are massively supporting an Igbo man against a Yoruba man, hatred cannot give you that kind of achievement...
which statistics gave u that result or it’s just from ipob bureau of statistics?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
which statistics gave u that result or it’s just from ipob bureau of statistics?

Sometimes I'm happy you guys are living in denial, so the problems you guys might want to cause in 2023 election will be very small or next to nothing, the more the denial the lesser the problem...
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by BATified2023: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Brendaniel:

Sometimes I'm happy you guys are living in denial, so the problems you guys might want to cause in 2023 election will be very small or next to nothing, the more the denial the lesser the problem...
u igbos are inconsequential

Buhari said it n won election twice so what’s d noise about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by Brendaniel: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos are inconsequential

Buhari said it n won election twice so what’s d noise about

Buhari is not Tinubu
Re: Prophetic : Nairaland Addressed Bola Tinubu, President by mbaise1000: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:

I don't think so bros,
The worst hatred is when you are will to suffer so that the one you hate will not be happy, whatever you may accuse the Igbos, they will not vote against anyone to spite anyone, they like all can vote for their personal interest but never shall an Igbo person vote against his interest to spite anyone, I want to believe that you voted for buhari two times, let's say the first one was by mistake, why the second time? You don't need to tell me why, just ask and tell yourself and then try to reconcile it with your statement here about Igbos, bearing in mind that the worst lie is the one you told yourself

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes / I’ll Never Support A Wicked Man To Be Nigerian President – Bishop Oyedepo / Who Is The Governor Of Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.