Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,350 members, 7,920,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football (683 Views)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / He Came Back From Abroad And Died / Man Slumped To Death Over Beating Of Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by Globalceleb(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2022
A young Nigeria man slumped and died while playing football in China

Watch the video https://sites.google.com/view/man--dies-in--football-pitch/home

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by Mkelv0106(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2022
We really need to learn how to perform CPR as an individual in this country. Someone will slump, we'll just be looking bcus we have no idea of first aid care. Our hospitals no dey help matters sef. RIP to the young man

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by ogub(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2022
But they said it happened in china

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by MandelaLives: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Mkelv0106:
We really need to learn how to perform CPR as an individual in this country. Someone will slump, we'll just be looking bcus we have no idea of first aid care. Our hospitals no dey help matters sef. RIP to the young man
Don't blame hospitals more than you blame the schools and the education system. These things are in the syllabuses, but how many of our children gets to learn them?
Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by Richy4(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Mkelv0106:
COVID-19 is not helping matters when it comes to CPR anymore.. people are really careful nowadays on who they do mouth to mouth on..

Except if the health experts can teach the better way to do so without getting the virus

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by VeryWickedGoat: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Better make he die than for me to kiss my fellow man.

1 Share

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
The poster above me is a very wicked goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by HUSTLER001: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Football is no beans o! Just recently,agbaya like me decided to play football with some young boys in my hood because it's been a while I played football and I didn't have work to do. Just ordinary monkey post field,I begin breathe like fowl within ten minutes. Omo,one of the boys was just using me to do running practice grin I had to go shake the boy after the match because he just made me realize I'm getting old as I'm in my early thirty.
Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by HUSTLER001: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mkelv0106:
na China the thing happen na.
Re: Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football by Thazard(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Better make he die than for me to kiss my fellow man.
Crazy dude cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This..... / Hard Economy: How Can You Help A Fellow Nairalander This Period? / Do You Want To Do Your Family Clothes Shopping In Your Office Or Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.