Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics (19746 Views)

30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics by paschalj4(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Ain't you free not to vote for them? Vote for candidate of your choice....

I will be voting for Tinubu.....I don't give a shit about his religion....I believe Tinubu can deliver ....
May what happen to the victims of southern kaduna happen to you and your loved ones amin

1 Like

Re: List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics by dumahi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

Us? Have you naturalised as a Nigerian then? Thought you're a Biafran? The war-song used to be, Give me Biafra or I die! What brought about this turnaround? Presidential election?
Show me where I said "give me Biafra or I die" or hide your dirty face forever. Many of you just come here to talk nonsense.
Re: List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics by Sleekfingers: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
paschalj4:
May what happen to the victims of southern kaduna happen to you and your loved ones amin

Who be this idiot ......Na Ogun go use your blood bathe .....must I support your candidate?

Epe ma je ti e, ati awon ebi e
Re: List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics by Timmi: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mrpojj:

So which eye do we see Muslim Muslim ticket?
Especially wen it was said that there is no competent northern Christian politician

What did or has been achieved by the previous Muslim-Christian presidency? The person that said there is no competent northern Christian politician is the same ingrate that started the sentiments against the Muslim-Muslim ticket and it’s because he want chosen after lobbying heavily for it. Don’t fight someone else battle.
Re: List Of People Killed In Southern Kaduna 13/12/2022 Pics by akaahs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=eagleu post=119378568]

Seriously?
The south Kaduna Christian community that hates Igbos so much that they would rather make suya of the Christian Igbos than complain about marginalization and mistreatment at the hands of the Fulani muslims.

Bishop Fearon was just warning against Igbo president while defending Muslim muslim ticket.
Go ask former CBN deputy governor Obadiah who complained so much and apologized to Igbos until they finally killed him in a hospital.

From Gowon to Danjuma to Useni, northern Christians have been slavishly doing whatever ever their minority Muslim Fulani overlords say, but when it comes to their Igbo christain brothers, these fo. Oo.ls wax strong and smart.

Less than a year after col. Anuforo refused an order from sarduana to shoot protesting Tivs at sight, JS Tarka was the christian northerner sent overseas to campaign against Igbos and their desire to be safe in Nigeria. [/quote
Don't worry it has reached East na. Shey some part of Enugu don dey experience semilar attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha / Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.