Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? (353 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by garfield1: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Very funny and ludicrous.apart from southern kaduna or maybe christian dominated zuru in kebbi,where else can peter obi defeat kwankwaso? Is it sokoto,katsina, jigawa? This has totally rubbished the integrity and credibility of that poll.obi can't even get 5% in nw.he can manage that in the northeast.the reports stating that chief Peter side is pro obi may actually be true...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ojiofor
Penguin2
Obinoscopy
Fergie001
Aiel123
Kahal
Naptu2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by Felimax(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
My point is when reality sets in people should not set the country ablaze because of some polls they should rather petition INEC to declare the results from the ANAP poll.

I want my 2023 to be as cool and enjoyable as nothing else. I don't want noise.

1 Like

Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2022
This early morning, you don begin wail.

If the Anap poll is inconsequential like you guys said, why worry yourself Urchin?

I have never seen this kind of frustration from you guys.

Like the Anap poll is dealing with una

2 Likes

Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by Aiel123: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Felimax:
My point is when reality sets in people should not set the country ablaze because of some polls they should rather petition INEC to declare the results from the ANAP poll.

I want my 2023 to be as cool and enjoyable as nothing else. I don't want noise.
Seconded.
No body should shout rigging.
Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by Aiel123: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2022
NW anap polls is flawed.
If election was held today, there's no where in NW PO can match Kwankwaso let alone surpass him except for southern KD.

2 Likes

Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by PandoraObi: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Hehehehehehehehe

Re: Anap/noi Polls:can Obi Win Kwankwaso In The North West? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2022
garfield1:
Very funny and ludicrous.apart from southern kaduna or maybe christian dominated zuru in kebbi,where else can peter obi defeat kwankwaso? Is it sokoto,katsina, jigawa? This has totally rubbished the integrity and credibility of that poll.obi can't even get 5% in nw.he can manage that in the northeast.the reports stating that chief Peter side is pro obi may actually be true...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ojiofor
Penguin2
Obinoscopy
Fergie001
Aiel123
Kahal
Naptu2
But tinubu can win kwankwanso in northwest according to urchins abi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moment When BAT came On Godwin Obaseki / 2023: Why Tinubu Is A Deadly Choice For You And Me / Recover Nigeria With Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.