Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Shades Of Grey In My Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shades Of Grey In My Room (337 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / 50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / The Many Shades Of "No" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Grey In My Room by olowoyo648: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Ricky had never been one for drama, but it felt dramatic when he dried her after the shower and bound her hands together. It felt dramatic when she was sent to the playroom to wait. She was shivering with excitement in the half hour it took for him to stride into the room, already unzipping his pants.

“Open your mouth.”

But even his demands of her were all sweetness and cajoling. Promise and tenderness. But he could have said anything, in any way, and it wouldn’t have mattered. She was drooling for him. Wetness pooled inside her mouth. Between her legs. That’s what half an hour had done. She was sopping, already so deep, she was thankful to him for it.

There was no hesitation as she opened her mouth and kept it open as Ricky trailed one of his hands down the side of her face. Then the other. She lifted her gaze to his, and he smiled before cupping her chin.

“Come here,” he said, the Ricky version of I missed you.

She went mouth first.

Romi wasn’t sure she would ever get used to the size of him. Maybe she didn’t ever want to. The satisfying stretch as the fat head of his cock slid slick across her tongue. The taste of sweet skin and fresh salt. The smell of his soap, clean and bright and the slight, heady musk of him underneath. Stronger as he eased his way inside her throat until her nose was nestled against the soft little tuft of hair at the base of his big dick. She would never tire of this: being tied up, turned on, full.

She swallowed around him, and he groaned. The sort of groan that made her whimper in return and rub her thighs together, seeking friction she knew she wouldn’t get....read more

(1) (Reply)

As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You / Women Of Value / She Posts Motivational And Preaching Videos Whenever I Am Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.