Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot (8743 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by Babasessy(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2011
Genevieve is my idol and her appearance at the wedding meant the world to me - Mercy Johnson

During the colorful traditional marriage, Mercy made short speech : “I am very happy for this day. It is a leap of faith for me and I believe God will be with me. I thank all those that stood by me, my family, friends and team. Today shows that love has triumphed’.

But what broke Mercy down into a mass of tears was the sudden appearance of Genevieve Nnaji. Mercy wept for about five minutes and had to be consoled by many people, including the anchor. Mercy later confided to close friends that Genevieve is her idol and her appearance meant the world to her.

When the couple took to the floor for a dance, the crowd besieged them, making money rain on them. It was reported that Genevieve Nnaji surprised everyone with the large amount of money                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=DC8EC884-25BF-43FB-93B8-31305280AC0F
Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by Babasessy(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2011
Pixs

Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by Afam4eva(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2011
Genevieve mus really like Mercy Johnson for being present at her wedding. She rarely goes for occassions. She's a role model to Mercy and other young up and coming actors.
Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by moneygenee: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
wow
Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by digidamage: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2011
Genevieve is the very best, No wonder dbanj dey trip, check out her picture at the end of this hilarious video,
i cant shout

[flash=460,320]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifpJlckDg0[/flash]
Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by BootyOnMe: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2011
LOVE has won and LOVELY has lost!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

But what broke Mercy down into a mass of tears was the sudden appearance of Genevieve Nnaji. Mercy wept for about five minutes and had to be consoled by many people, including the anchor. Mercy later confided to close friends that Genevieve is her idol and her appearance meant the world to her

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . I can only imagine. Stand your graaaaaaaaaaaand babe. kiss E badu belle and e jelosi cannot fit to do shyyyyyy. . . yyyyyyte. cool

Me likey.
Go gals. cool
God bless Genevieve. kiss
Nairaland old cargos don quench of e-badu belle and e-jolosi finish.
Chai!
Women wey nor fit keep men for 'aus. . .even witi "HOLY BIBLE" and all the 'fruit of the doom and gloom' for 'aus. cry

Even 'ashewo' fit catch 'usband.
Holy Nwenje 'Sunday Suku' old spinsters nor fit 'move'. cheesy

[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MERCY!!!!
YOU ROCK!
[/size]

Boy! Is she beaurrrrrrrrrrrrriful or what?

Lovely? Erm? How lovely are you? tongue

You don lose! cheesy Anoda woman don carry ya man wey you put for 'lay-away'! Mu he he he he.
Kpele o! grin

I for killy you if you for let dat 'stray' dog escape ya puzi! kiss

Mercy mon dia. . . Abeg qwik born ya children and pass am to the next woman e jor. He is very 'fah-tile'! Correct 'Ishan' akamu to make plenty pretty babies. cheesy

Wey my 'andsome "Prince" jare. Finders keepers o.

Na we we! cool
Dear Mercy. . .welcome to the world of the 'legally' married. You may now proceed to the next phase. . . aka 'ashewo life with confidence'!

Living the best of both worlds. . .with husbands and lots of boyfriends. cool
Re: Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot by 9ja4eva: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2011
Wish MJ the best

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHOUIOxBQFk[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC / Chris Okotie Grammer / Chidi Adimabuah: Why Are People So Ignorant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.