Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Experience With A Hungry Beeech - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hungry Beeech (7321 Views)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:
Lmao she legit taught she could whine me to send money grin
she added me up through link and I just saved her contact and left her there she actually lives in my community.
So yesterday I posted a funny video I got from twitter, and she replied, we got talking I asked for her pics and sent her mine also…
this morning now she don Dey call me baby cheesy grin immediately I saw that warhead I knew what was to follow so I prepared my Defence grin cheesy
I wan snub her life tongue till she told herself I was snubbing that was when I replied grin cheesy
Abeg make Ona observe the chat grin cheesy

Note: any foolish wannabe feminist who come here to pour out her frustration will be replied accordingly because there’s always one
Keep advertising ur mother's pussy. That could not make her popular on social media. Rather it degrade her and ur family.
Now u have shown that u have young and sexy mother, go and use it to collect award.

Congratulations! Ur mother has a beautiful ass
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Keep advertising ur mother's pussy. That could not make her popular on social media. Rather it degrade her and ur family.
Now u have shown that u have young and sexy mother, go and use it to collect award.

Congratulations! Ur mother has a beautiful ass
How did you recognize your mothers ass and pussy?
You spy on her when she baths?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:

Anyway is people from broken home, products of failed marriages and children raised by single mother who lack home training can be posting their mothers unclothedness on the social media.
Chai! I know, when u were born, ur single mother will be tanking her God that she has given birth to a human being.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by tee59(f): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Niftkid:

Youre also mad miserable bitch even u if u see better politician wey wan fúck u for 2m per night u go spreed your pussy, you're saying all this rubbish cause you haven't seen the highest bidder .that's why I called u BITCH .
Go and give this message to your mother and all female gender in your family who sells pussy to feed your generation. Empty brain.
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Anyway is people from broken home, products of failed marriages and children raised by single mother who lack home training can be posting their mothers unclothedness on the social media.
Chai! I know, when u were born, ur single mother will be tanking her God that she has given birth to a human being.
Ok hungry kid
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kals4luv990(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na Kids full here
Y dnt yu guys shock dis other gender for once ni
Let's stop doing wat dey expect us to do#inviting dem ova nd banging dem or casting dem online#
Bro yu can behave lyk a matured guy buy giving her dat 1k nd not asking her for sex or anything and still b casual wit her
Dats maturity
#if yu quote me stupidly I will take your girlfriend #

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2022
kals4luv990:
Na Kids full here
Let's stop doing wat dey expect us to do#inviting dem ova nd banging dem or casting dem online#
Bro yu can behave lyk a matured guy buy giving her dat 1k nd not asking her for sex or anything and still b casual wit her
Dats maturity
You be big mumu
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by placeofallure(f): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:

I swear bro!
Just 1 day of chat that I forced myself to she’s already billing me not that I’m toasting her sef o

Where do you meet these kinds of people? Maybe you are of questionable character too. Ah Ah! How can somebody be this shameless? It's girls like this they contract to sleep with dogs. In real life, I don't know anyone close to me who is this classless. Work, they will not work! Ordinary make up and gele that I did to church yesterday was 8k. I was one of her earliest customers. Imagine how many more customers she'll have for the day. Lazy girls be letting chewing gum boys form Macho! Very irritating!
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by imagrg(m): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Can't you help a lady without having sex with her?
These young men sef..I blame the yeye girls wen dey give una attention.
AppleMusicPlug:

I swear bro!
Just 1 day of chat that I forced myself to she’s already billing me not that I’m toasting her sef o
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by AppleMusicPlug: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
imagrg:
Can't you help a lady without having sex with her?
These young men sef..I blame the yeye girls wen dey give una attention.
Should I send you her account number? So you’ll send her the money?
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kals4luv990(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
AppleMusicPlug:

You be big mumu

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kals4luv990(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
AppleMusicPlug:

You be big mumu
so is your Dad.Amen
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kelspinall(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wallpaper got ma attention, that chat is kinda of funny one, you are master..
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by DonroxyII: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by DonroxyII: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
toujurs:
If being good, is called jonzing. Yes i jonzed.

Make we loose our humanity then.
Bro Learn Lesson Before You Part with Your Land Documents in the name of Good !
Good Hearted Peeps are Easily taken Advantage of !

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by toujurs: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
Bro Learn Lesson Before You Part with Your Land Documents in the name of Good !
Good Hearted Peeps are Easily taken Advantage of !
If na lesson, i dn learn. But that one no mean say i no help, but very minimal and strict this time. If it happens again i go lock up, my sense of giving.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by DonroxyII: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
toujurs:
If na lesson, i dn learn. But that one no mean say i no help, but very minimal and strict this time. If it happens again i go lock up, my sense of giving.
Any Help towards Chicks must be given twice thoughts before Parting

Help widows, all these Street mamas with dem children and Real beggars .. Yeah as well as The Disable !

But Full Grown Able Chick requesting you for Money on Acquaintance and You Parted like that ... Omo, She won Jackpot Sha ...

She just wan Cruise You Street to jonse with Her Paddies !

No be say person dey Stingy But Make some unfortunate people no run one Mugu!

I'm Large Hearted but Street is the Best Teacher !

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by satandeterrible: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
kals4luv990:
Na Kids full here
Dats maturity
One word for you..
FOOL!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kals4luv990(m): 2:47am On Jan 12, 2023
satandeterrible:

One word for you..
FOOL!!!!
nd yu r d MASTERFOOL ABI?
ODE
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nonywendy(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2023
worldclass68:
Do u have more screenshots pictures like that..... grin tongue
pervert

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nonywendy(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
That was how i sent one babe 5k, out of my kind heart. She blocked me. I met this girl in public bus. She pleaded with me, that she needed 5k to eat and tidy up some other little things. Someone using iphone xr, and you don't have money to eat

Out of my kind heart, i transferred the 5k, i was surprised to wake up to next day, only to notice that i can't get access to her via what's app, voice call and text message. I was shocked!
bl00dy SIMP. If it was a guy that ask u ordinary 500 naira u will tell him u don't have. U deserve to be jailed
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Nonywendy(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
Ask keh, i haven't even started to woo her, not to talk of asking her for anything like sex. She said she was hungry, she needs 5k, and i sent it. As per some one i like. But i have learnt this one

But even if i had asked her for anything, so is the best way now to ask for money, and block me asap once the alert enters.

Why not just her telling me she wasn't interested. It's simple. Everybody goes their way.
5k for food? How much have u given to ur mom for food? I'd!ot
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Prettygirl200(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
That was how i sent one babe 5k, out of my kind heart. She blocked me. I met this girl in public bus. She pleaded with me, that she needed 5k to eat and tidy up some other little things. Someone using iphone xr, and you don't have money to eat

Out of my kind heart, i transferred the 5k, i was surprised to wake up to next day, only to notice that i can't get access to her via what's app, voice call and text message. I was shocked!
Are u serious? Oh pls am pleading on the behalf of every other or any other female that u will meet that u should forgive, okay? Pls!!!
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
She ran me streets in her mind. If i become mean, cautious, selfish and toxic with girls now. These same women will come online to scream how men are wicked and scum.

And na dem breakfast, dey pain pass
Pls do not use the anger of what she did to u, or unleach it on other good girls u might meet I don't just know why some girls behave like that, I can nverr behave such way on someone that was kind enough to do that for me honestly. It's hard for me to forget good people of such and I always hold them in high esteem and desame respect them. She's an ingrate. M just begging u not to be mean to the good onee bc of that ingrate ok?
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Silentgroper(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Danibonk:
Nobody is talking about the wall paper you just spoil my 7 days fasting na today make an 6 brother am very sure you will never near heaven gate
lmao .. those clits looks amazing...
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
If being good, is called jonzing. Yes i jonzed.

Make we loose our humanity then.
oh now you wanna be good because it the gender with a cunt . Hadn't been it was your own gender that asked you , I bet my balls you wouldn't have given anything...
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Silentgroper(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
AppleMusicPlug:

gee your response just dey give me joy
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Silentgroper(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
kals4luv990:
Na Kids full here
Dats maturity
yeah... I wonder if you would do the same if it was a guy..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by kals4luv990(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:
yeah... I wonder if you would do the same if it was a guy..
on a regular sef I do more than that
I no fit get money nd my guy go dey hungry..
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Silentgroper(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
kals4luv990:
on a regular sef I do more than that I no fit get money nd my guy go dey hungry..
Cap..
Re: My Experience With A Hungry Beeech by Truthsoldier(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nah Kpekus wey flesh full naim I dey see nor bi dat una chat. badt guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Just Sex, Not War. / Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix / Pus*y Is Not Only Used For Peeing And Pouring Blood, Lady Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.