Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office (34244 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Nofcks2give: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you
Boomslangs are one of the most venomous snakes in the world. It's more venomous than a cobra.
Must Nigerians kill everything?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by sslcrypt: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
It's a rat snake. It's none venomous to humans but rodents only
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by CaseSensitive(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is a harmless one. It's called rough green snake and can be kept as a pet. Low maintenance as they mainly feed on insects.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Smith414: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
You mean you killed a woman.
Seriously Dude,, where do you get your inspiration from, or you gimme your kpo plug digit grin grin grin
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by sultan003(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

1. Boomslang ke?
2. You say a boomslang is harmless?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by jaksmillioniar: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
sisisioge:
You guys should clear your Bush if you have any....snake for office ke!
complement of the season baby girl
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by edunaragold(f): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Its a bush snake,they are harmless but goes after insect and mice
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by edunaragold(f): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
sultan003:

1. Boomslang ke?
2. You say a boomslang is harmless?
its not a boomslang but a bush snake ,they are harmless and eat rat.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by musty16: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
This looks like a boomslang, it is highly venomous.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Trueyarn(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2022
ify2016:
Follow me and thank God o. I was welcomed by this cursed creature just few minutes ago after returning from my normal afternoon lunch break.

I was courageous enough to kill it before the arrival of my office colleagues.

Similar thing happened last week,immediately after our resumption on duty, when one innocent toad came out from nowhere inside our office. We showed that one exit door without killing it.

Right now, we are yet to discover the source of passage for this uninvited creatures to our office.

Why kill the lonely creature that went about it’s business, looking for food without bothering you?
Why do you think a snake is cursed?
It’s just a creation of the Almighty just like Humans.

Snakes do not attack except you threaten them, and the attack sef na like self defense after few minutes they withdraw, if you can kill that innocent creature, not for food or because it threatened you, then you should start doing so to humans like you and see how that plays out.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by muosky(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2022
That's a harmless snake
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Maski87: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Just watch this week, there will be obituary announcement for one of the village people, their wahala don too much
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by DriveByKiller: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:
So? Do you want a handshake?

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir?
there are also green venomous snakes too.

Seems the education is for you.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by MirrorD(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2022
This is a harmless snake that feeds on rodents.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by fotadmowmend(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Awon were .... So u you see snake � you will start checking if it is harmful or not ? If you see mosquito if u go dey check if na male or female
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by OfficialAPCNig: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2022
When you see a toad in your room, just prepare to welcome a snake. Even those having rats running round their rooms, should also expect to have snake in their place soon.

Snake and toad entered your office from your toilet bowl. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Dawn91(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2022
DriveByKiller:
there are also green venomous snakes too.

Seems the education is for you.

Mumu which areas are they indigenous to?

Mugu
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Simeonjoe1: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

No its not,
Boomslang are highly venomous and can kill you within 20min. The pains from it is even more than the black mamba.

No near ram
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by MansoryMX(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2022
ify2016:
Follow me and thank God o. I was welcomed by this cursed creature just few minutes ago after returning from my normal afternoon lunch break.

Similar thing happened last week,immediately after our resumption on duty, when one innocent toad came out from nowhere inside our office. We showed that one exit door without killing it.

Right now, we are yet to discover the source of passage for this uninvited creatures to our office.

That's just a harmless green house snake
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Josbreed: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Believe me, it is not venomous.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by DriveByKiller: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:

Mumu which areas are they indigenous to?

Mugu
there are two GREEN VENOMOUS snakes indigenous to Nigeria.

If you remove your bold ignorance fueled by uncommon illiteracy, I will help you to grow intellectually.

World's boldest idiot!
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by AwkaFinest: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2022
Oyerinde16:
Armless snake, it's bite is armless.

Armless?

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:
So? Do you want a handshake?

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir?
Are you not also educative enough to know that they're poisinous and they can kill too.
Are you not educated sir ?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Fredoh(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Badguy77:
With the round eyes it's not poisonous..

Two of the world’s most venomous snakes are:
1. The inland taipan
2. The black mamba
These two have round eyes!!
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Badguy77(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Fredoh:

Two of the world’s most venomous snakes are:
1. The inland taipan
2. The black mamba
These two have round eyes!!
Thank you snake professor... But this one is green
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Dawn91(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
DriveByKiller:
there are two GREEN VENOMOUS snakes indigenous to Nigeria.

If you remove your bold ignorance fueled by uncommon illiteracy, I will help you to grow intellectually.

World's boldest idiot!

Now what parts of Nigeria are they indigenous to you animal ?

Where does the OP reside you useless thug?

This stupid thing is assuming adnbackigm it with stupidity
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Dawn91(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Niftkid:

Are you not also educative enough to know that they're poisinous and they can kill too.
Are you not educated sir ?

Are you stupid sir ?

What parts of Nigeria are they indigenous to and is that were the OP resides ?

What's the ratio of sighting such sankes before you assume based on stupidity
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by charleoj(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
It is not green mamba but a boomslang. Highly venomous. The animal's venom causes hemorrhages and can be fatal to humans in small amounts. Nairalanders should be beware of snakes especially these ones. This is the season when you see much of them coming out in the afternoon for sunheat. Avoid climbing trees or leaning on them and also avoid green plants too because they camouflage easily with them.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Lepon02: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
ify2016:

courageous enough because of something wey be like tapeworm?

Sengbo weyrey?!
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:

Are you stupid sir ?

What parts of Nigeria are they indigenous to and is that were the OP resides ?

What's the ratio of sighting such sankes before you assume based on stupidity
You're unfortunate sir thnks grin.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Aemmyjah(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

No its not,
Boomslang are highly venomous and can kill you within 20min. The pains from it is even more than the black mamba.

No near ram

Sorry
I mistook it for vine snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.