Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others (31261 Views)

The Failure To Sign Pogba Puts Zidane On The Verge Of Resignation (el Pais) / Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by BettingScam: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
World best striker

1 Like

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by alobright17(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
God1000:
This is serious, what issue does he have with them.

From winning Ballon d'Or to abrupt retirement

He never won Ballon d'Or based on national team performance either rather clubside football won him the award.

So he's still with the clubside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
jaxxy:
Benzema has always been problematic with his national team for lack of proper judgment and miscommunication.
The guy is a great footballer but seems not to be a very good person. Football saved the likes of him.

He was caught on video telling a French teammate at Real Madrid not to pass ball to Vinicius Junior, that Vinicius is rubbish.

Vinicius later scored the winning goal against LFC at the UCL Final.

Whatever racism or discrimination he may have experienced growing up in France, black players have likely suffered worse.

France did excellently well in the World Cup without him. It came down to penalty shootout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by baralatie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
jaxxy:
Benzema has always been problematic with his national team for lack of proper judgment and miscommunication.
Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
AreaFada2:

The guy is a great footballer but seems not to be a very good person. Football saved the likes of him.

He was caught on video telling a French teammate at Real Madrid not to pass ball to Vinicius Junior, that Vinicius is rubbish.

Vinicius later scored the winning goal against LFC at the UCL Final.

Whatever racism or discrimination he may have experienced growing up in France, black players have likely suffered worse.

France did excellently well in the World Cup without him. It came down to penalty shootout.

u are correct.
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jokerman:
When a leader comes back to a team, the new leaders always feel threatened grin, even if na ball you just want to play... grin
benzema wasn't a leader b4 he was suspended oga
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by emanresUlooC: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
God1000:
This is serious, what issue does he have with them.

From winning Ballon d'Or to abrupt retirement

He blackmailed his former teammate, Valbuena, with a sex tape.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59399701

4 Likes

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

At his profession level, he ought to understand that not everyone will accept or vibe with you. Look at Mess, man has won everything, yet he still plays for his country.

Hugo lloris And Greizeman acting up should be enough reason for to play in that finals and bang goals.

What do I know...
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Fedrick100: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

At his profession level, he ought to understand that not everyone will accept or vibe with you. Look at Mess, man has won everything, yet he still plays for his country.

Hugo lloris And Greizeman acting up should be enough reason for to play in that finals and bang goals.

What do I know...

After others suffered and reached final
He will now come and relax and play final, make una try dey reason na

1 Like

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by sangresan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
lessonotes:
So you expect to just jump right into the first team after an injury and not even at the wc stages but the final between your country and Argentina? Haba, Benzema ronu now
What's this one saying?
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by sangresan(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

What do I know...

You probably don't understand.

1. The coach didn't wait to confirm if he would be available in the later stages before saying he could go after learning about the injury.

2. Messi once voluntarily retired from the Argentinian national team at a time. So, he is not a good example to consider in this regard.
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fedrick100:

After others suffered and reached final
He will now come and relax and play final, make una try dey reason na

I don't understand your perspective. So if a player in your EPL team like the way Gabriel Jesus is injured currently...

So let's say he recovers when Arsenal has just 3games to lift the EPL, I guess you will suggest he gets benched.

How you take dey reason abeg?

Benzema no go chop those chances that Kolo Randal Muani chop o!
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

I don't understand your perspective. So if a player in your EPL team like the way Gabriel Jesus is injured currently...

So let's say he recovers when Arsenal has just 3games to lift the EPL, I guess you will suggest he gets benched.

How you take dey reason abeg?

Benzema no go chop those chances that Kolo Randal Muani chop o!
Benzema was the one that hat left camp because of injury and now he feels he could play a final match?
That is a big issue with fellow team mates
If he had remained with them throughout the championship and said guys let me play injury or not .they will not mind
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
sangresan:

You probably don't understand.

1. The coach didn't wait to confirm if he would be available in the later stages before saying he could go after learning about the injury.

2. Messi once voluntarily retired from the Argentinian national team at a time. So, he is not a good example to consider in this regard.

But did the coach Replace him after ? He still left the possibility of him returning to that team. There is a vivid exception to Mess's case. After giving his all and watching Higuian waste them, if na u u no go retire?
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Gangster1ms: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
He knows the rigging plan for Messi to win the World cup and how the rest of the France squad were playing a part to ensure it except Mbappe and few.
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Numerouno94(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

How did you come to know this? Were you there? One sided judgement, who do us like this for dis country?
Bro u bad oo,see how u take tackle the guy. kikikikikigringrin
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Learn to replace “You just forgot me” with “It’s nice to hear from you again, I appreciate this”.

Show some gratitude, not entitlement.

Merry Christmas✌️

Someone once posted this you just forgot me line to me one time and I just got pissed off. I don't know why some people feel that the person at the other end of the line is doing fine while they are the only ones life is dealing with. The earlier people realise than everyone has struggles, the better it will be for humanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by tete7000(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
tuzle:
Hugo lloris is one of those players from the old regime. When benzema was exiled from France team I doubt most of the players in the current squad now where in the french national team except lloris, so I dont understand how bad blood as suddenly developed between them only if it comes from the coach. Since the coach was one of the people who refused to call him up this past few years.

He got involved in unnecessary sex scandal that got in the way of his national career. Every action carries consequences, that was the consequence of his own choice. Sadly when he suppose to make a world cup return, injury dealt him a blow. He should take responsibility too for his bad choice.
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by Onnasucs1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
I love Benzema's energy. No time for bullshit
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
He's jealous of small mbappe
Re: Benzema keeps Only 5 ex-French teammates, Zidane on Instagram, Unfollows Others by fredoooooo: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Another one that believe the world revolve around them alone ...
When he and all of them were against Giroud , we didn't hear anything.
GOD OF GIROUD will disgrace you all ..
YOU CANT FIGHT THE GRACE OF GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinea President Forgives Players For AFCON Exit, Demands Part Refund / Carlos Tevez Marries Venesa Mansilla (Photos) / Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.