Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,859 members, 7,966,202 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Obi Should Return Home Quickly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Return Home Quickly. (513 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Tinubu, Others Should Return Pensions Collected / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by osemewa: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
I was almost in tears yesterday when I watched the miserable crowd that gathered at Port Harcourt to listen to Obi. It was a scary sign to any Obidient hopeful. A village meeting will be more populated than that gathering.
Some questions keep bothering my mind. Is it that people are fed up with him or that he has drained his budget for this election?
I really pity him. Those who know him should tell him that Osemewa has advised him to go home and rest. At least if you don't know where you are going, you must know where you are coming from.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Seun go open trend today with new account since 2007 him create this account na Obi make am nearly cry grin cheesy him no cry over Tinubu or Atiku na peter obi you get mind dey cry

3 Likes

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by osemewa: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
This guy belle looks like that of Obi supporter's
Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by SLAP44: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
I fought for our voters cards and got more from the local government today.

Peter Obi all the way

4 Likes

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by duro4chang(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
osemewa:
I was almost in tears yesterday when I watched the miserable crowd that gathered at Port Harcourt to listen to Obi. It was a scary sign to any Obidient hopeful. A village meeting will be more populated than that gathering.
Some questions keep bothering my mind. Is it that people are fed up with him or that he has drained his budget for this election?
I really pity him. Those who know him should tell him that Osemewa has advised him to go home and rest. At least if you don't know where you are going, you must know where you are coming from.
You don minit? Tell me more.
Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
osemewa:

3 Likes

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by Naijanascam: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
From a die-hard Urchin

6 Likes

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
osemewa:
Ignorant mind watch this through this link
https://fb.watch/hBAvXUnRAd/

2 Likes

Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by mycar: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119378554:

Ignorant mind watch this through this link
https://fb.watch/hBAvXUnRAd/
don't mind them, febuary is close by
Re: Obi Should Return Home Quickly. by hisgrace090: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Peter obi is loved by all.

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday Atiku In Sokoto / Power Pass Power, See The Small Native Doctor Boy That Untie Akwa Akuko Charm R / For Presidential Elections, APC Will Win Enugu, Imo And Ebonyi - Dipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.