Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,820 members, 7,969,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19477 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2011
^^^
did he demand for money from you or anyone. Why is money a big matter to some of you? . Ministry is service
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2011
I
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
I had a powerful prayer session on phone with Godsprophet this morning and it was awesome.I felt the power of God migthily on M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. The holy spirit ministered to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ soul. And I'm here to share M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ testimony because the bible encourages us to testify to the power of God.I give all the glory to jesus christ .
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Graxie(f): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
I called Godsprophet yesterday, expecting to hear prophecies 4rm God through him, but he simply told me that the Lord said that I need prayers, and the prayer point was exactly on point. I didnt tell him anything abt d challenges i was facing but that was exactly what he prayed about. God is really faithfull, I spoke in tongues so peacefully and deeply, via phone. To God be the glory. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2011
DEAR BELOVED

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

idrisonly   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #75 on: September 26, 2011, 01:45 PM » 

i had some  issues realy boderin me,and i cald him 2 get an advice 4 a way out.b4 i  cud say anytin,he told me d very tins boderin.also, he didnt demand 4 money,tithe or even prophet offering. vic,lagos.

idrisonly   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #80 on: October 02, 2011, 01:02 PM »

D prophet is a nice man o.he snt  sms at 2 diferent days  2 encourage me and also warn me of an incomin issues.he didnt demand 4 even a kobo or recharge card.GOd bles u sa.vic

BELOVED idrisonly, THE LORD SHALL PERFECT HIS WONDERS IN YOUR LIFE AND FOR TESTIFYING ON NAIRALAND FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE, THEN GOOD TESIMONIES SHALL NEVER CEASE IN YOUR LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR SINCERITY

Okenny20 (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #76 on: September 28, 2011, 09:11 PM » 

Hello Prophet, I believe your prophecy,, I believe God is working through you, please i want to know if God has revealed anything to you about me. May God continue to increase his grace upon you. Be blessed.

BELOVED Okenny20, GOD BLESS YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS PROPHETIC THREAD

God2man (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #79 on: October 01, 2011, 10:39 PM » 

Wonderful! I am amaze. Glory be to the name of The Lord. All Glory be To the King of Kings, and The Lord of Lords. Mighty Jesus.Jesus, I thank you. Jesus,I thank you. I thank you,Jesus. For revealing yourself to your  people through your annointed servant GODPROPHET. I am happy. The Lord is Good, all the time. Sir, i do not know you, i am not asking for anything. Infact,you are an answer to the burden in my heart. My prayer is that you will not fall, you will not fail. The Lord in his mercy,will preserve you for his heavenly kingdom,because that is the ultimate. Please sir, there are so many fake prophet deceiving people,that is why it is difficult to believe the genuine prophet. The Lord will have mercy on us.  I would like to say that,people posting to this thread should keep quiet,when it comes to the issue of genuine minister of God. You were  not there when they receive the Grace,so,do not insult,respect the genuine minister of God. God bless you. God2man. in his mercy,will preserve you for his heavenly kingdom,because that is the ultimate. Please sir, there are so many fake prophet deceiving people,that is why it is difficult to believe the genuine prophet. The Lord will have mercy on us.  I would like to say that,people posting to this thread should keep quiet,when it comes to the issue of genuine minister of God. You were  not there when they receive the Grace,so,do not insult,respect the genuine minister of God. God bless you. God2man.

BELOVED God2man, GOD BLESS YOU FOR THOSE WORDS OF ENCOURANGEMENT

beloved dan   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #82 on: October 03, 2011, 03:02 PM » 

In the days of prophet moses, his kins were bitten by snakes. He told them to go look at the brazen serpent and live, but they slighted him and died. It started from Adam; people will always disbelief prophets. Even the lord Jesus had similar experience of people doubting his person. For sure, there are the fake, but then the ture are. God's prophets still tread our planet. I called the prophet on phone and not only did he call me by my name, he told me things that truely happened in my life. To God be the praise.

Beloved Dan, "I called the prophet on phone and not only did he call me by my name, he told me things that truely happened in my life"

THE POWER OF GOD IS UNLIMITED beloved dan. HE CREATED TIME, DISTANCE, SPACE AND THEY ALL OBEY HIS COMMAND. HE MAKE A WAY WHEN THEY SEEMS TO BE NO WAY FOR HIS CHILDREN. HE HEAR THE CRY OF THE OPPRESS. GOD IS NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET, MORE GOOD TESTIMONIES ARE COMING YOUR WAY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

zataxs   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #83 on: October 03, 2011, 06:08 PM » 

Posted by: beloved dan
Insert Quote
In the days of prophet moses, his kins were bitten by snakes. He told them to go look at the brazen serpent and live, but they slighted him and died.

<<  these are the immoral stories children are taught in Sunday school and when they grow up to be dim witted rapists we get surprised, >

It started from Adam; people will always disbelief prophets. Even the lord Jesus had similar experience of people doubting his person.
<<God doubts God,  this is not just illogical,  it is also silly>>

For sure, there are the fake, but then the ture are. God's prophets still tread our planet. I called the prophet on phone and not only did he call me by my name, he told me things that truely happened in my life. To God be the praise.

<< This is really,  are terrible conclusion. Put the contacts of that prophet here,  I would like to challenge him or her,  If this is how you reason, it is no wonder a "prophet" was able to fool you so easily and it comes to no ones surprise that you left the phone beaming from ear to ear>>

zataxs   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #86 on: October 07, 2011, 07:23 PM » 

@marami why is this God's prophet wasting time giving you gossip about your relations when we have serious things that need to be foretold on earth. And why did he ask you for money?

BELOVED zataxs,

<< This is really,  are terrible conclusion. Put the contacts of that prophet here,  I would like to challenge him or her,  If this is how you reason, it is no wonder a "prophet" was able to fool you so easily and it comes to no ones surprise that you left the phone beaming from ear to ear>>

+234(0)8034587605 AND 08053259845

GOD BLESS YOU

harakiri (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #87 on: October 07, 2011, 08:01 PM »

This is very sad. Normally, I don't care much for threads like these but the fact that a lot of people have already fallen hook,line and sinker is disheartening. No wonder numerous churches and prayer houses keep springing up each day. No wonder a so called man of god can afford to buy FOUR private jets. The minds of most Africans needs serious rehabilation. Utterly pathetic! ! !

« #88 on: October 07, 2011, 08:15 PM » 

The sort of incoming responses to the "prophet" confirms what I've said all along which is : "there are no true christians". The so called "christianity" practised in this part of the world is no different from the worship of traditional idols. It's all about what they think they can gain from it.

Last time I checked, christianity means being "christ-like". It's not about "visions,prophesies,special prayers,divination,fortune telling" and all sorts of hogwash they brand as "christianity". The shallow mindedness people have grossly displayed on this thread is alarming,worrisome and sickening. No wonder more and more pastors are turning into billionaires over night. Some posters are giving the poster kudos for not collecting "payment" from them. Isn't it obvious? He's prepping them for the grand finale. When he's through with them,some would have handed all control of their cash and assets at his mercy. For once, the bible is right when it calls it's followers SHEEP! ! !

Kai!

« #89 on: October 07, 2011, 08:45 PM » 

I just couldn't resist reading through those so called "prophesies and predictions". Are people so mentally dense to believe all that concocted bull$hit? He talked about more bombings and slayings of political big wigs in Nigeria. These are REGULAR occurences in this country that won't disappear over night. Boko Haram and MEND are still active and bent on formenting trouble so how is this a prophesy? They have both threatened to bomb Lagos and other cities so how is this a prophesy? At the rate this country is drifting into total chaos and anarchy,it's only a matter of time before it happens. No one took MEND serious when they threatened to bomb abuja but they made good their threat. If Lagos gets bombed tomorrow, the mindless sheep on this forum will say "godsprophet" predicted it. Chei! See pipo! There is serious political tension in the country now which is more serious than the past govt so it's not gonna be a surprise when heads start rolling. Don't you people think at all? Whenever matters of religion or superstition comes up, people place their brain in the dustbin. Religion indeed is a disease of the mind.

He went on to give bogus info with names,account numbers and mugus have already fallen. It's shameful and pathetic! With the kind of retrogressive mentality Nigerians have,it's no surprise the country keeps slipping backward inspite of all the megatons of prayers and oceans of prophesy.

@Poster, Tell me. . . Will all the thieving looters be brought to justice? If so, when? Will the looted funds be used to better the lot of Nigerians or siphoned into private accounts? Will Nigerians ever grow up and start using their brains in religious matters? Will this current generation ever see 30 days of uninterrupted power supply? Will they ever be free from the death traps called roads? Will they ever have social security?

If you wanna give "prophesies", start with these rather than appealing to the GREED and FEAR that pervades the minds of most Nigerians.

Sick! ! !

« #91 on: October 07, 2011, 10:39 PM » 

I had to get off posting via my phone and on a computer to really study this thread and i noticed a particular trend. . . SEVERAL OF THE "PEOPLE" PRAISING THE POSTER AS BEING AUTHENTIC are not old time posters (one has 1 post and it's on this thread). What does that tell you? The poster is not only a fraud but also a bi-polar (tri-polar or quinti-polar) individual. He is putting fraudulent prophesies here and praising himself.

Don't take my word for it. Study the date and times of the "people" praising this "prophet".

The over-photo-shopped photo in his website doesn't help his cause either.

« #92 on: October 07, 2011, 10:41 PM » 

Quote from: philip0906 on October 07, 2011, 10:35 PM
In your mind u r knowledgeable and highly intelligent more than the other primitive black headed homo sapiens right?. . .are u not a nigerian/african?don't u think u also might need rehabilitation?
@op
which kind prophet u be sef?

So of all the things i mentioned, the only thing you were focused on was something to discredit my comments. The parts you bolded alone is a confirmation of what i said. Rehabilitation is urgently needed.

« #94 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28 PM » 

Quote from: philip0906 on October 07, 2011, 11:10 PM
nope i wasn't trying to discredit your comment except u saw it that way. . .your comment was harmless and quite on point,without much attack on 'christianity' 'God' 'Religion' as I would have expected. . .

Pardon my harshness or bluntness rather. The truth has to be said. A lot of people are gonna read through this thread and i can assure you that a battalion of silent readers would have already started emailing and calling this poster based on all the "prophesies" and "evidence" provided here. A lot of people will be misled and defrauded. I will not fold my hands and let that slide. Call a spade what it is. No sugar coating.

BELOVED harakiri,

ALL YOU COULD SEE ON www.Godcardinals.org was "The over-photo-shopped photo in his website doesn't help his cause either."

GOD BLESS YOU FOR VISITING www.Godcardinals.org

philip0906   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #90 on: October 07, 2011, 10:35 PM »

In your mind u r knowledgeable and highly intelligent more than the other primitive black headed homo sapiens right?. . .are u not a nigerian/african?don't u think u also might need rehabilitation?
@op
which kind prophet u be sef?

philip0906   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #93 on: October 07, 2011, 11:10 PM » 

Quote from: harakiri on October 07, 2011, 10:41 PM
So of all the things i mentioned, the only thing you were focused on was something to discredit my comments. The parts you bolded alone is a confirmation of what i said. Rehabilitation is urgently needed.

nope i wasn't trying to discredit your comment except u saw it that way. . .your comment was harmless and quite on point,without much attack on 'christianity' 'God' 'Religion' as I would have expected. . .

BELOVED philip0906,
@op
which kind prophet u be sef?   "GODPROPHET"

GOD BLESS YOU

dorox (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #95 on: Yesterday at 05:17:54 AM »

@op, i would like to know what drives you, why you do what you do, because it is my belief that any man with an iota of conscience would find it to exploit poor and desperate like you do

BELOVED DOROX,

"@op, i would like to know what drives you, why you do what you do,"   

THE ANSWER IS JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

"because it is my belief that any man with an iota of conscience would find it to exploit poor and desperate like you do" 

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY THAT DO NOT EXPLOIT THE POOR, DESPERATE AND GODPROPHET IS ONE OF THEM

GOD BLESS YOU

marami   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #85 on: October 07, 2011, 04:32 PM » 

Na wa o.  I spoke with the prophet yesterday evening and he gave me true msg concerning myself, family and friends. Please do not doubt his message.  If in doubt you can test and see to know if he is a true prophet or not.  No harm in trying.

BELOVED MARAMI, GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR BOLDNESS!

Joagbaje (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #84 on: October 07, 2011, 04:34 AM »

If people testify their experience why are you angry? You can not take away the experience of a man from him. The supernatural power of God is so real. Those who mock God live in darkness  and feel that those who have light are deceived . The gifts of God spirit are real. The supernatural realm is real, the power of God is real. If you don't believe today , you will believe one day when you need a miracle 

Joagbaje (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #96 on: Yesterday at 05:46:50 AM » 

^^^
did he demand for money from you or anyone. Why is money a big matter to some of you? . Ministry is service 

BELOVED JOAGBAJE, GOD BLESS YOU FOR DEFENDING THE FAITH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

konfessor (m)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #81 on: October 02, 2011, 10:17 PM » 

the prophet is indeed a genuine one, plus he also counsels and gives moral support. such a kind man, but those are little compared to what God is using him to do in ppl's life. all glory be to Jesus Christ our lord and savior. amen.

« #97 on: Yesterday at 07:31:19 AM » 

I am not surprised at the level of bile being spewed out againt the prophet because disbelief is nothing new. Yes there are a lot of false prophet, but does it mean there are no true one? I have really interacted with him and I kno he is God ordained. If U¯_??° took your time to study your bible, you will realise that prophesy is anoda way God speaks to his children,so what are U¯_??° all shouting about? I know U¯_??° will never understand because your hearts are already cast in stone and it takes the spirit of God to minister to you b4 U¯_??° can believe. I would love to write more, but trust M¯_?e_?, M¯__ intention is not to argue or convince you to belief as U¯_??° are already prejudiced against him, no that's the job of the holy spirit. So continue in your arrogance and folly.

« #98 on: Yesterday at 03:45:32 PM » 

I had a powerful prayer session on phone with Godsprophet this morning and it was awesome.I felt the power of God migthily on M¯_?e_?. The holy spirit ministered to M¯__ soul. And I'm here to share M¯__ testimony because the bible encourages us to testify to the power of God.I give all the glory to jesus christ . 

BELOVED KONFESSOR,

"I felt the power of God migthily on M¯_?e_?. The holy spirit ministered to M¯__ soul"

KINDLY EXPLAIN THIS PRICELESS EXPERIENCE OF YOURS, YOU HAD ON PHONE? SO THAT THE FAITH OF THE FAITHLESS WILL GROW IN CHRIST JESUS AND FOR THOSE OF YOU DWELLING IN SIN? GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. HE LOVES YOU!

KONFESSOR, GOOD TESTIMONIES SHALL NEVER CEASE IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

GOD BLESS YOU

Graxie (f)   Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY
« #99 on: Today at 08:28:11 PM » 

I called Godsprophet yesterday, expecting to hear prophecies 4rm God through him, but he simply told me that the Lord said that I need prayers, and the prayer point was exactly on point. I didnt tell him anything abt d challenges i was facing but that was exactly what he prayed about. God is really faithfull, I spoke in tongues so peacefully and deeply, via phone. To God be the glory. JESUS IS LORD. 

BELOVED GRAXIE,

THERE ARE SOME THINGS MONEY CANT BUY AND ONE OF THESE PRICELESS THINGS THAT MONEY CANT BUY IS "PEACE OF MIND". THAT DEEP PEACE THAT CAME UPON YOU ON PHONE THROUGH THE ANOINTING OF GOD ALMIGHTY IS PERMANENT IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE TESTIMONIES AND DONT STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES!

GOD BLESS YOU

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Graxie(f): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Godprophet,
Thanks and God bless you. I thank God 4 ur life, we have never met yet u could describe my personality.Thanks 4 delivery d prophecies. JESUS IS LORD.

@ ALL, Jesus loves you and He is coming soonest. PLEASE be READY. Just invite Him into your life, d peace dat He gives is beyond explanation.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
o
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 6:19am On Oct 13, 2011
To all of you who have recieved prophecies and testified openly here. If your testimony is really true and you believe the prophet is of God. Then you need to be a support to his work . By sowing seed or partnering with him. It is spiritual .This is based on biblical principles.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by baldman: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
smiley
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by baldman: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
cool
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by member57: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dear Beloved

1 Corinthians 12:10 - "He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said."

1 Corinthians 13:2 - "If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing." NLT

Acts 11:27-28 - " During this time some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. One of them, named Agabus, stood up and through the Spirit predicted that a severe famine would spread over the entire Roman world. This happened during the reign of Claudius Ceasar."

1 John 4:1 - "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1 Corinthians 14:37 - "If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command."

1 Corinthians 14:29-33 - "Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets. For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people."

Many people think the spiritual gift of prophecy is just speaking the future. Yet the gift of prophecy is far more than that. Those who are bestowed this gift receive messages from God that can be about anything from warnings, to guidance, to kind words in tough times. What makes this gift different from wisdom or knowledge is that it is a direct message from God that is not always conscious to the one with the gift. Yet the one with the gift feels compelled to share the truth revealed by God to others. Prophecy can come as speaking in tongues so that the person with the gift has to seek out the message, but not always. In other times it's just strong feeling about something. Often those with this gift have to go back to the Bible and spiritual leaders to be sure what they think is a message from God by closely looking at it from a scriptural perspective. This gift can be a blessing and it can be dangerous. The Bible warns us not to follow false prophets. This is a rare gift that carries a lot of responsibility. It is also a rare gift, and as those listening to prophecy, we must use our discernment.

There are some Christians that believe the gift of prophecy no longer exists. Some take the scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:8-13 to mean that Revelations completes the canon of scripture. Therefore, if the scripture is complete, there is no need for Prophets. Instead, those that believe that the gift is no longer given state that teachers with gifts of wisdom, teaching, and knowledge are far more important to the church which is a wrong doctrine

One who teaches is a teacher and One who preaches is a preacher. And one who prophesies is a prophet. There is simply no evidence of any distinction between a prophet and one with the gift of prophecy

It is clear enough that the gift of prophecy is not to be confused with the gift of preaching or teaching

A preacher must take a text of previously revealed truth and seek to expound it and his authority extends only so far as the correctness of his interpretation of that text. But one exercising the gift of prophecy takes no such text but rather delivers a new text, as it were. He delivers truth revealed by God. His authority, then, rests in the message itself: it is the very word of God

The gift of prophecy is the ability to declare truth received directly from God, truth obtained by special revelation. The prophets are mouthpieces of God, speaking His word, to this world, regarding either past, present or future truth. They are men of inspired utterance

GOD BLESS YOU

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
God bless you prophet,
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by idrisonly(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Gud day sa.God directed me 2 a career.i aplied and wnt 4 dia.i did my best,bt didnt do wel,going by dia rules and laws.i hav bin havn series of dreams as regards wat d outcome myt luk like. Dia ws 1,in which found my sef rytin a test but didnt do wel. Similarly,i hav had many similar 2 d initial 1.in som,i found mysef lukin 4 som1 2 assist in achevin my aim. Though,i hav realy bin prayin over dis. There was i had,in which i found mysef in queue.i was part of d people selected 2 go in2 d hall 4 a test.wyl in d hall wit d selected guys, waitin 4 d test 2 begin, i saw d a questn paper on d table.d questns wea on *POWER* a TOpic in physics.i sudenly woke up,as a result of fear.am nt a graduate of physics,neither is physics realy needed in d federal govt organisatn.
Recently,i had a dream and found my sef and other guys waitin 4 d result.
A result was pasted,but my name wasnt dia.only few guyz scored abov 10/30.d rest either didnt see dia names or scored very low.
Another result was pasted.my number was dia and a of 30/30 was ritin in front of it.few guyz also congratulated me.
SA,wat message is God pasing 2 me.d re-of d dream pattern is causin me plenty of worry.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
Beloved idrisonly

Daniel 2:20-23

Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

Genesis 40:8

And they said to him, “We each have had a dream, and there is no interpreter of it.” So Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, please.”

Beloved idrisonly, GOD HAVE A WORD FOR YOU. CALL NOW!

GOD BLESS YOU

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

PS: [SUBMIT YOUR DREAMS FOR DIVINE INTERPRETATION]
http://www.godcardinals.org/blog/
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by mirob(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm not trying to doubt the prophet but I just called him now and he asked me to come to Benin for prayers instead of prophesing to me as testified by some people on this site,does that not contradite with their testimonies here? Just saying oo.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
mirob:

I'm not trying to doubt the prophet but I just called him now and he asked me to come to Benin for prayers instead of prophesing to me as testified by some people on this site,does that not contradite with their testimonies here? Just saying oo.

The cookie is finally beginning to crumble. Perhaps if you had observed a little more closely before calling the poster, you would have noticed that all the so called "people" praising the poster are ALL THE SAME PERSON! ! !

Study their number of posts and date/time of opening the ids. It's all there to see for those who don't have scales covering their eyes. I wonder why all the bible thumping Christians on this forum haven't exposed this fraud for what he is.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2011
@ harakiri
harakiri:

The cookie is finally beginning to crumble. Perhaps if you had observed a little more closely before calling the poster, you would have noticed that all the so called "people" praising the poster are ALL THE SAME PERSON! ! !

Study their number of posts and date/time of opening the ids. It's all there to see for those who don't have scales covering their eyes. I wonder why all the bible thumping Christians on this forum haven't exposed this fraud for what he is.

The poster below registered 2009 .

Why do you have to lie just to rubbish a man?
konfessor:

during the prayer session on phone,i felt the presence of the holy spirit , it was an indescribable experience, but i know that something happened and my life has been transformed for good in jesus name. i will not stop testifying to the power and awe of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

What do you say about that?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Joagbaje:

@ harakiri
The poster below registered 2009 .

Why do you have to lie just to rubbish a man?
What do you say about that?

I also have been coming to nairaland years before i started using the id "harakiri". If i want, i can open 50 new id's within the next 3 months without anyone knowing. Anybody who studies the regular "people" who keep praising this "godsprophet" would notice that it's THE SAME posters (including yourself) that keep commenting all the time. Why is that? Almost 2,500 people have already viewed this thread as of today and yet, it's the same ol same ol people that keeping sharing "testimonies". I am beginning to suspect you JoAgbaje.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2011
Joagbaje:

To all of you who have recieved prophecies and testified openly here. If your testimony is really true and you believe the prophet is of God. Then you need to be a support to his work . By sowing seed or partnering with him. It is spiritual .This is based on biblical principles.

Imagine that! ! ! It's becoming more and more glaring!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by member57: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by harakiri(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2011
, :

Your prophecy was right on spot sir! my sins are ever before him. thanks for being there. chibuike.

Just like i thought. If nairalanders can study this "posters" profile, they'll clearly see that most of the posts have been on this thread ALONE! ! ! And it's always the same praises and "testimonies".

Are people so blind not to see the fraud going on here?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Joagbaje(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2011
So what's the fraud? Have you called him? No. You skeptics are always the same .
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by free123: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2011
Harakiri

it is obvious. Dont waste much time responding to jo cos he is into d same business. U can imagine he has called for seed sowing immediately
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Chubhie: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2011
harakiri:

Just like i thought. If nairalanders can study this "posters" profile, they'll clearly see that most of the posts have been on this thread ALONE! ! ! And it's always the same praises and "testimonies".

Are people so blind not to see the fraud going on here?

I created that id for this thread after i got in touch with him and he was right on spot bout some very pressing issues of mine. i love my privacy but cos of peeps like you will be giving such privacy up.This is my original nairaland id. if there is any other thing you need to get convinced that am not in any same with godprophet do let me know sir.

I know the real thing when i see one. but please do let say what you are not sure bout. i await your response sir. chibuike.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
i can
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by God2man(m): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2011
harakiri:

I also have been coming to nairaland years before i started using the id "harakiri". If i want, i can open 50 new id's within the next 3 months without anyone knowing. Anybody who studies the regular "people" who keep praising this "godsprophet" would notice that it's THE SAME posters (including yourself) that keep commenting all the time. Why is that? Almost 2,500 people have already viewed this thread as of today and yet, it's the same ol same ol people that keeping sharing "testimonies". I am beginning to suspect you JoAgbaje.

@ harakiri How can one person use 50 ID? How? Please sir, i say it with all humility, it is not true. I am using my own ID. I have never met the prophet one on one phsically, i do not know him. Why are you so desperate to do anything you can, and whatever means to antagonize, every thing about God? My question to you is that: if you say there is no God, let's assume, what if there is a God. Let us also assume. What are you going to do? if you eventually find out there is a God. God bless you. God2man.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by babarexo: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Goodday
GODSPROPHET IS REAL.STAY BLESSED
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by fatjazz: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2011
Prophet
I need a word of prophesy as regards every area of my life(financially,matrimonially and careerwise) .Right now things are not just working .
Thank you
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by fatjazz: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2011
I spoke to the man of God and he told me some things about myself .I was amazed .He is indeed a man of God
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by babarexo: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2011
Gods prophet is for real.Believe it or live it.Its been confirmed.Pray God gives u the grace to carry on .
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dear Beloved

Psalm 29:1-11

1 Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

2 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.

4 The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.

5 The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.

6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

7 The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.

8 The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.

9 The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.

10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.

11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

GOD BLESS YOU

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.