Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Encourage Yourself Here With These Thought Inspiring Sayings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Encourage Yourself Here With These Thought Inspiring Sayings (214 Views)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Yourself Here With These Thought Inspiring Sayings by coputa(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Do not underestimate the power of inspirational quotes, they help you in times of trials and jubilation.Here are some, please feel free to add yours,it may help someone out there who is in need.
1.Tortoise doesn't want landlord wahala, that's was why he always carry his house on his back
2.A bicycles has no business with petrol station
3. There's Hell on Hello and good on Goodbye
4.If you see a rabbit running during the day,then, something is pursuing it.
Add yours
Re: Encourage Yourself Here With These Thought Inspiring Sayings by coputa(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
People only laugh at a dancing mad man when he's not their relative

The sheep is afraid of the wolves,but it was the shepherd that later killed and ate it

It's the rat inside the house that always invite the ones outside to come, that there's food in the house

A naked man cannot put his hands in his pocket because he wore no clothes

It's only a foolish cockroach that attend the meeting of fowls

It's a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait

1 Like

Re: Encourage Yourself Here With These Thought Inspiring Sayings by coputa(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2022
The highest form of poverty is indebtedness

Never try to prove what nobody doubts

If adversaries visits a man,a finger of banana can remove his teeth

Any secret You tell anyone,is no longer a secret

(1) (Reply)

NAPPMED Chieftain Charges Members On Quality Service Delivery / Adult War! / How Do You See This Message I Composed For My Birthday For Birthday Presents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.