Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness (69991 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Bethanybethel(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
I love you so much queen May , you are a very intelligent woman you deserve respect and more , stay strong and focus on your kids.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by jojothaiv(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pclemenza:
Well articulated response from the wife.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by TheExclusive: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
That Judy of a lady has no shame and class.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by edungene7: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
wife nah wife olosho nah olosho guy marry yr wife ooo no try marry olosho
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by sharone21(f): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
And Yul throughout has been showing fake lovey- dovey pics of himself and wife

Yul just go the way of Father Abraham and send your Hagar away so u can have peace and plenty, if not your prayers will be hindered leading to reduction as I'm sure u are also faking to be extremely rich.

May doesn't want u deeping yourself into Judith then coming home to dip gonorrhea etc into her.

Odogwu doesn't mean u are mature or have sense.

She just discreetly bashed Odogwu Yul who has since be using social media to manipulate her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Idaytesj29(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

You cannot remove religion in this case. The woman is CATHOLIC.
Same with the man I think, so what do we have them do now? Life goes on, we should leave their matter for them. I was expecting May to issue an explosive and destructive response, but she just calmly replied and subtly asked him not to bring their matter to social media court.

It shows a woman that has moved on. For me, their matter is not up for discussion. May knows what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yul has lost his peace. The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked.

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.
There is enough opportunity to right the wrong.

He should make peace with his wife May Edochie.
Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
Outside doing this, he is wasting his time and using his hands to dig disaster.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.

Polygamy is never, was never and will never be a sin boss.

Let's quit the religious bullshit. Psychological conditioning don too much.

Stop being a simp to what you know but do not understand fully. Makes me wonder if you really understand this bible.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Tamilore11:
You are capping rubbish. Just say poor women with rich husbands. Many women has divorced their hubbies, in fact, so many. So the ppl dat stayed had a reason. It’s not money dat stops nonsense as a man. Money stops nonsense for a woman more

Seems you have a big problem with comprehension.

If you were conversant with English vocabulary, you should know I was majoring women who have nothing to offer outside love.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Makinaki: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Do we still have such a lovely soul in these our generation?

This is a classical example of a virtue woman

Yul I use God beg you. Go back to this woman and apologise wholeheartedly

This is God sent made in heaven ...they no to plenty for country naija.

Go back? What if her toto don tire Yul after 18 long years?
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by FavouredNK: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Bigmouth3:

Shut your mouth , polygamy is african tradition and if I am a billionaire like ned nwoko ,I will marry more than one wife . Because if you no get ,them no go look your face. Women are commodities period .

The main reason you are still poor because God doesn't bless evil intentions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They are playing him! Yul should keep quiet for once. May didn't write this! She is being coached by AY who wants to Bleep her by all means!

They will ask her to give out body language that shows she wants a public apology. He bought it and then goes on to do the public apology. They now pull back and make him look like a premium fool!

May didn't write this and you can quote me anywhere!

If Yul knows what is good for him, he should ignore her completely. He is being used to catch cruise.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by CaptainFM1: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2022
flexyrule:
Babe has made up her mind, and I respect her for that.

She don't wanna be a "numbered wife"

Yul f*cked up big time... Even though I ain't gonna throw a stone, cuz it's damn damn difficult sticking to one woman for donkey years.

A woman cannot find everything she desire in a man, in one man. Same with the man....

A woman might be good in the kitchen, top notch when it comes to relating with people, superbly neat and freaking smart, but terrible in bed...

Or she might be a ganster, a confamed nympho, but an empty brain that cannot impart a single knowledge in your kids..

In all this, understanding is the key. When you have that knowledge that nobody's perfect.. You have it all figured out.

We only know what she doesn't want. What we don't know is "what she want"!

If eventually she wants to divorce, the earlier the better for her.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Smartguyboy(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Will the lady be allowed to cheat too?
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Streetmovement(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo the kind heat wey go dey that house now even with all the A.C wey dem mount grin
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Maik4Jesus: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2022
You started well but ended very badly.
Righteousness2:

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.

Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by cruzz664(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Forget about all this type of women are wiked sometym
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by FavouredNK: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

They are playing him! Yul should keep quiet for once. May didn't write this! She is being coached by AY who wants to Bleep her by all means!

They will ask her to give out body language that shows she wants a public apology. He bought it and then goes on to do the public apology. They now pull back and make him look like a premium fool!

May didn't write this and you can quote me anywhere!

If Yul knows what is good for him, he should ignore her completely. He is being used to catch cruise.

Be careful of what you are supporting because the measure you give is the measure you will receive. It's as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by bepositive11: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

These 2 should get a divorce and let us be.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Espelbengz(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Sorry ma'am but you have been numbered now, polygamy as they make it seem nowadays has been happening since the beginning of the world, don't allow all these feminism indoctrinated world of nowadays ruin your happiness over a man you genuinely love, nobody cares about you really, they just wanna see how you will react and have it as topic for clout chasing, but ultimately choose your happiness!
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by bepositive11: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Powersurge:
Unfortunately, she has more mature approach to life than Yul. And that ought to be the other way around.

People don't just know how to keep their private lives away from social media.

It's better when both partners are mature.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by streetsoldier1(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Kindly help address the general house where it was stated in the bible, much so more that it will be argued that all the great men in the bible either married multiple wives or product of polygamy...pls help their unbelief
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by MacDani(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2022
This Yul no learn anything from all his movies. Young Man this is real shit now, you either dance or walk. Omoh no amadioha or priest to save your as***

I love may, she's acting more mature than his so called husband. Hope say no be another version of Nollywood be this.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by DomainPros: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you have money, women going nowhere!

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

If you like, impregnate 50, they ain’t going anywhere!
grin grin grin grin
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by HIPROFILE(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2022
I love women weh get sense humble and cultured. I can not imagine this kind of response to come from the likes of Nkechi Blessing and or Tonto Dike.

This response goes a long way to tell the kind of person May Edochie is.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by sageb: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post reads;

Nice reply, Yul needs to decide what he wants between May and Judy.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by sageb: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2022
HIPROFILE:
I love women weh get sense humble and cultured. I can not imagine this kind of response to come from the likes of Nkechi Blessing and or Tonto Dike.

This response goes a long way to tell the kind of person May Edochie is.

May Edochie is a cultured woman
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by IrepChrist: 1:34am On Dec 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is everything GOOD about Monogamy?
Are all monogamous couples happy today?
Between Monogamous and Polygamous who are divorcing more? Be scientific in your analysis.

Use Statistics that are being turned in to approach issues and not mere hearsay.
NAIRALAND can even serve as your good sample population and size.

No statistics will ever make polygamy preferred
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by tk4radi: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Yul needs a Two-Months Vacation from everything.
Family.
Friends.
Fame.
Gossips.
News.
And SOCIAL MEDIA..

He needs to enter into “survival mode”, where he had to stay and just enjoy being alive, without bothering about what to eat, and/or what extra comfortability or luxury to enjoy.
He should stay hungry for most part of his retreat.
But then, he should also use this period of recovery and discovery to find joy in the existence and the balance of NATURE.

By the time he returns, his brains would be very clear.
And he may decide which is important for him.

Family.
Or doing Odogwu things.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Flier: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2022
I can never marry 2 women because one is even a big problem let alone 2 but if it should happen,I should be able to let go of one,Something that Yul should do now.
If she say she doesn’t want polygamy then choose one of them or why must he want to put 2 women in the same house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Truvelisback(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2022
The worst mistake he made was the Public Apology. This guy just fall my hand. I thought he was an Alpha male, sadly he has just SIMPED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by onatisi(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2022
But which one is easier among these 3 options ,first is been the first wife ,
Second option is divorcing her husband and remarrying
And lastly staying single for the rest of her life ?
I think she should have forgiven her husband and still be the first wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.