Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,733 members, 7,935,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (50186 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
herkeem:
Before you blame the woman watch this video. Counterfeit of the newly redesign Naira is in circulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7us-DQwdo

Imagine it is the other way round Wii you make this assertion? If no then your assertion isn't in the best interest of w sane society.

There is no escuse to give as a reason to assault someone who hasn't done likewise to you.

Charges should be brought, she deserves w jail term .
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by iykofias(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
ojun50:

CBN is not serious
In a branch here in delta state dey brought 4 hundred thousand to be share for more than 5million people.

you only get two piece of the new note if you are redrawing 100k
that’s not true, two days ago at warri. I withdrew OTC 50k, I got 10k of the new (1k) note
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by GistFullGround: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Indispensable85:
The guy is a skit maker

Skit ko, skirt ni...

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by nnamdi640: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Spending money to print money. The most useless project this clueless government embarked on is the printing of new note, waste of resources. A government that is looking for loan to make their budget is spending the little they have unnecessarily. Imagine the billion of naira that will be used to print the new note in order for it to go round, no wonder they are restricting people to limited amount of money just because they knew that more money will go inorder to print enough. The masses will have to suffer for the policy one useless fellow just brought out from his bedroom as a result of the avoidable error committed.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ignorance + toxicity...I just can't..

I will lose my temper and somebody must visit hospital. undecided

Well, not every man can be touched not to talk of holding...She no dey fear?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by YommyOG: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Contact me for PoF.

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saintinoo:

3. For rejecting a naira note; section 16 of CBN act will work against her, and it is punishable by fine.
gbam
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
I think she only wanted to rape him.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
angelfallz:
Forget that one, he does not want to beat her because she is female? What kind of rubbish is that? Anyway, women know the men they do that rubbish for.
yh, that's very true. They take them for granted and step on their toes
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by RPG2020(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
What happened to uppercut grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The new notes need to be circulated for Nigerians to get used to it.

You're right
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Corea4king(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
But this one don pass gentle man. That man might be weak.The witnesses are there already,he should have tour that woman into pieces .Maybe.,it was staged because I can't see how a man like this will just be Forming gentleman when been disgrace like this
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by blowjohn(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fake actors

Watch carefully.

The lady never tore his trousers.

It was torn already.

All the while he was facing the camera. Suddenly he turned and the trouser is torn. How nw?

Na script.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by BettingScam: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Source and proof

The first comment

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fake actors

Watch carefully.

The lady never tore his trousers.

It was torn already.

All the while he was facing the camera. Suddenly he turned and the trouser is torn. How nw?

Na script...

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skit

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by rotimage(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

All I see is a scripted scene

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate

In a month or two, she will regret her action, especially when he starts patronising the restaurant next door grin grin grin grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by osazuwa23: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Whther i be man or women you will collect beating. if nigeria was civil liked yankee she would have received slap
TOPCRUISE:
If he had retaliated the jungle justice would have been horrible. The inability of the CBN to publicly and legally validate the new notes with immediate effect is causing harm leading to lynching on the innocent.
I will advice him to seek justice and have her arrested for assault because his image has been publicly dented due to this embarrassing video.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by observanc1: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha
my thought as well.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Obynolee(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

The man is an idiot for not giving her tom tom for mouth,who told you dey no dey give stupid words woman gbas gbos?,I for don scatter her mouth the moment I saw my cloth in shred.i hate this type of men,na this type him wife dey beat foe House.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Zooposki(f): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Seems like a skit.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by descarado: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is 100% staged

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Obynolee(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stopped watching half way.

The embarrassment was too much. My annoyance is with the so called men watching aloof from a distance.

And the uncultured lady was not even remorseful!!

She was not remorseful because the man na stupid man,better blow for month which will result in better gworo(kola) in her mouth would have made her realise that it's not the man's fault that she is uninformed,which would have made her remorseful
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tctrills: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari4sale:

It means if you are ignorant of a particular something or not, illiteracy will show in your manner of approach to such theory or scenerio
Just wow
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tctrills: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
pocom35:

I wonder grin
It should be the other way around..

Illiteracy doesn't justify ignorance
I was really confused
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by descarado: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
do4luv14:

Nothing like that, Her action is a direct result of CBN fire-Bridget approach to the new note,

No rebust Awareness, No Advertisement, No lengthy Publicity about it,

Just Announcement, and straight away, start printing, That's a big failure6on their part
Worst still, the new notes are not even enough for circulation,

That's a perfect example of, much ado about nothing
Live with the reality.
Guy is a skit maker.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by pappicole(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why wouldn't they be ignorants and uninformed? They'll never listen to news and be aware of what is going on in the country. But to listen to music that cannot help them in anyway and movies they'll have time
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha

Very staged.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by jeruba: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2022
This is acting,bad acting,he never looked at the camera man and the person videoing kept concentrating on the other actors when there's a dialogue, that's why others didn't get involved to separate.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by godwon01(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Government need to educate the illetrate people about the new naira nte A lot of people don't believe in government. People don't follow government policy, everything they do now is a bloody lier. They need to do public awarenenn.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by godwon01(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Government need to educate the illetrate people about the new naira note A lot of people don't believe in government. People don't follow government policy, everything they do now is a bloody lier. They need to do public awarenenn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.