Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,240 members, 7,977,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: One Week Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: One Week Treatment (520 Views)

FOR MEN : Suffering From Low Sperm Count / Watery Sperm?, Do This Everyday / Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: It Has Happened To Me Before / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: One Week Treatment by Marakeem: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
I know this may sound untrue to you, because scammers are everywhere these days, but as the Yorubas would say, when you are sure of your metaphysical power, you beat your chest with it. This is ancient herbal remedy given to me by my late grandfather of blessed memory. When it comes to Low Sperm Count, roots&herbs are the best to revive it, i swear, it works like magic for low sperm count & watery sperm, i don't want to know how long you have been using orthodox medicine to no avail, just try it and see for yourself. Your Sperm count will increase very fast & your sperm will also become very thick within one week, the herb will be taken with peak milk for just three days, then go for test after one week, you will surely be amazed, i've done it for quite a number of people with great testimonies. You can reach me via my email: notforsaken2018@gmail.com
Re: Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: One Week Treatment by Marakeem: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Honestly, it has turned alot of people to fathers, i swear
Re: Low Sperm Count/watery Sperm: One Week Treatment by Enddy50ty(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Marakeem:
I know this may sound untrue to you, because scammers are everywhere these days, but as the Yorubas would say, when you are sure of your metaphysical power, you beat your chest with it. This is ancient herbal remedy given to me by my late grandfather of blessed memory. When it comes to Low Sperm Count, roots&herbs are the best to revive it, i swear, it works like magic for low sperm count & watery sperm, i don't want to know how long you have been using orthodox medicine to no avail, just try it and see for yourself. Your Sperm count will increase very fast & your sperm will also become very thick within one week, the herb will be taken with peak milk for just three days, then go for test after one week, you will surely be amazed, i've done it for quite a number of people with great testimonies. You can reach me via my email: notforsaken2018@gmail.com

Where's your location? No phone number?

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Pains In My Right Ear, Help! / Nigerian Man Dies Over Lack Of Oxygen In Delta. / Crush Stubborn Staphylococcus Aerus With This Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.