Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Relocating To Kazakhstan.. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kazakhstan.. (38515 Views)

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by FashionCookie(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Carry ur try wahala and getat
Oh pleaseeee undecided
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by pansophist(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U are always there when it comes to deceiving people because of ur hate towards the West.

Can you advise ur relatives to relocate to Kazakhstan ?

Name the European many countries Kazak is better than?

How can I hate the west when most of my comments about Japa were advising people how to go to the west? One of my threads on the travel section about studying in Finland has over 830,000 views, so how does my comment about immigration to a non-western country (Kazakhstan) be hate?

I guess my recent writeups about Ukraine/Russia and the geopolitical chess play which I believe the west is at fault is what constitutes hate to you, if so, then your mind is very simple, and see things as black and white.

Yes, I can advise my relative to relocate to Kazakhstan if he has a good source of income, just like I advised the OP, but `i guess your brain skipped that part because you responded emotionally without pausing and thinking like someone that has a brain

Not everyone is an economic immigrant, and nothing in the OP's post indicates such. If money is the only reason why you immigrate, then you know nothing about life and are spiritually underdeveloped.

And to answer your question, Kazakhstan is better than lots of European countries such as Albania, Kosovo, Moldova, Ukraine, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

One quick question, can you look for any of the previous comments that gave you the impression that I hate the west?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by sliksusan: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Otutumeletus:
Please is anyone familiar with that place here
If you reside there please you can also give me some information about the place.. Your advice is welcome

Kazakhstan is not a good country, country is bad, if you wanted to go to a country where you have something to do, like work, try to go to Brazil, Argentina or Ecaador or Peru bolivia panama colombia paraguay if you are in all these countries live, like 3 years or 4 years, you will get citizenship and there passport which you can travel to many countries, but Kazakhstan, you cannot get a passport or residence permit there, and there is no work there. Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus it is not good country to waster money go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Akuruoulo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

Its a shame. Let me give you some reasons why i advised OP not to go, and not you.
1.) The Naira is more than the KZ Tenge.
2.) that is a former soviet union which is striving to get on its feet since 1991, but has been a complete disaster getting on their feet.
3.) Russia (Even fighting Ukraine) is way more advanced than that country, and they have Sunni Salafist mentality , which very likely , there may be surgencies of ISIS and the likes in that part. Several surgencies of Kurdish wars as well as Chechnya , several civil unrests and what have you.
4.) Ever heard of Chechens ? Ok well if you have not heard, read about what Russia did to them, plus the fights with the kurds. They behead at will. and the Kazakhstan rebel story.
5.) Kazakhstan has been home to several Civil wars in the Eastern Block. What makes you think it wont come back sooner?

I wish i can go on, i would have given you up to 10 reasons, but for religious beliefs as reasons, i would not go further. You can kill yourself if you wish, its not compulsory, no one cares if you do, but pls , let sane people advice the OP not to go. Dont make wrong choices for him , but you can go and kill yourself.

Mxm

U clearly talked about suicide.
No need giving me other reasons
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U clearly talked about suicide.
No need giving me other reasons

The reasons prompt the suicide.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
gimakon2:

The reasons prompt the suicide.
Soo many reasons also prompt suicide in other countries
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Soo many reasons also prompt suicide in other countries

BornAgainMay , was a nairalander, committed suicide after going to Kazakhstan and coming back. Several guys in my travel group do not speak good of Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. One sold lands too, and almost went as BornagainMay.
You have never been there , and i am giving you insights and to you i am "wicked, and enemy of progress"

Like i said, the warning i gave is not for you. You are free to go, but make sure you do not carry anyone with you into darkness.
Your mate day find remote work , from there do Nomad visa, go better country, You day deceive yourself, day talk Kazakhstan.

Continue to give yourself hope. Stop disturbing God with your unnecessary prayers since you want to destroy yourself for no tangible reason. You day cause go slow for heaven.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:

How can I hate the west when most of my comments about Japa were advising people how to go to the west? One of my threads on the travel section about studying in Finland has over 830,000 views, so how does my comment about immigration to a non-western country (Kazakhstan) be hate?

I guess my recent writeups about Ukraine/Russia and the geopolitical chess play which I believe the west is at fault is what constitutes hate to you, if so, then your mind is very simple, and see things as black and white.

Yes, I can advise my relative to relocate to Kazakhstan if he has a good source of income, just like I advised the OP, but `i guess your brain skipped that part because you responded emotionally without pausing and thinking like someone that has a brain

Not everyone is an economic immigrant, and nothing in the OP's post indicates such. If money is the only reason why you immigrate, then you know nothing about life and are spiritually underdeveloped.

And to answer your question, Kazakhstan is better than lots of European countries such as Albania, Kosovo, Moldova, Ukraine, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

One quick question, can you look for any of the previous comments that gave you the impression that I hate the west?

Hello, can i get the link to the Finland thread?

Thank you.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by pansophist(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThiagoKid:

Hello, can i get the link to the Finland thread?

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by ThiagoKid(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by donem: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
clockwisereport:
Turkmenistan, uzbekistan, tajikistan, kazakhstan, afghanistan. Count me out
How About Pakistan? sad
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by clockwisereport: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
donem:
How About Pakistan? sad
E follow join
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by donem: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
clockwisereport:
E follow join
Lolz u really hate the Stan ending countries angry
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by gimakon2(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
donem:

How About Pakistan? sad

You need Gods hand in your life. Na pakistan of all countries you wan go now?
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by donem: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

You need Gods hand in your life. Na pakistan of all countries you wan go now?
Noo I the ask for the person where I quote angry
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by barnykiss: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
After my recent trip too Geogia Tbilisi from dubai ,I intend too visit Kazakhstan with my newly Acquired 6 month multiple entry business visa ...
I would update you guyz when I arrive There !!
Please if you currently in Kazakhstan please reach out!!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan.. by Exceed15: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

Kazakhstan is to Russia what Canada is to the US. It's a very huge country, almost three times bigger than Nigeria but less than thirty million people, they majorly speak Russian and are within the Russian sphere of cultural influence.

It's a place you'll go and feel like you're in a different world. English will become obsolete and everyone looks different. Black people there are a novelty, so you'll be stared at everywhere you go. They are Asians.

If you have a legal residency and a good source of income, in my view, it's better than lots of Western countries. Kazakhs are known for their hospitality, and they are majorly Muslims.

And their women are very feminine, so those boss b!tch, masculine, cursing, feminist morons ain't the norm. Family is really important to them and you'll hardly marry their citizen not because they are racist, but because their parent won't let you leave Kazakhstan with their daughter.

But if you can learn the language, and integrate it, you'll love it. It's truly a beautiful country. I have a friend there in Almaty. He always visit western European countries but goes back to Kazakhstan. He loved it there and he is Kenyan, an English teacher. He lives in Almaty.

Make sure you go legally, integrate and respect their culture. Then you'll come to love it. And if you like horse meat, it's a typical food there. Choose Almaty, it's like the Lagos of Kazakhstan and most importantly, it's warmer.

MODIFIED
As expected, some people are upset that my advice to the OP is not good, and that Kazakhstan is not a good place. May I remind you that what I wrote up there is merely an opinion, based on my firsthand understanding of Kazakhstan? The OP doesn't have to take it. I believe that home is where an individual made it to be, and there are many African wealthy people in countries that are not western.

Even in Nigeria which is poor by every material metric, there are millionaires and comfortable folks who won't trade Nigeria for somewhere else. My comment is base on the idea that the OP is not an economic migrant, as nothing in his question indicates such. So please, lets be guided.

Thanks for educating me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? / Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.