Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,772 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This (502 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by eddie7: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS?

SENT INTO MY INBOX

Good day ma, I need advice from mostly from your fans
I have a daughter who is six years old
She is the only memory my late wife left me with
I am remarried but I get disturbed whenever I come back and see her face moody
She is the type of child that rather bear her pain inside than tell daddy because she knows it will blow me up to things like that
I remarried when she was 4 years because her mother died after giving birth to her
She stayed with my late wife's people for a year before I went to pick her up last year November to come live with me and her step mum
Before I brought my daughter home, I called my wife and told her my plans
She said it's good but I will have to employ a nanny to help with the housework as well, that she is heavy and can't do much these days. We got a nanny, my daughter came and I first found out that my wife doesn't like my daughter entering her room when she is there. So my daughter will stand by the door to greet her and leave
But once she sees I am in the room, she will run and hug me so right
My wife had our baby in June this year and things are not turning out the way I expected. She is not working yet but my daughter will come home and sometimes I will meet her to eat lunch by six pm
Three people are at home, my wife, nanny, and my mother in law who left the first week of this month
The reason my wife gives me is, that they were attending to the baby and the nanny had to go to the market to get things late
I told her, indomie is in the house, and it doesn't take ten minutes to cook
Why are you starving this girl?
She will start shouting, that everything in the house is all about the divine
That she and her son doesn't matter to me. There was a time I went to church with them, so dropped them at our estate gate after church
I hurriedly left to pick up my cousin at the airport
When we got back by 3 pm
My daughter was on the couch sleeping with her church clothes and shoes
My wife was in the corridor laughing and talking on the phone
No light and my daughter was sweating heavily
I had to carry her into the room and UnCloth her and lay her down on the bed beside her brother.
After some minutes, we were eating at the dining table, I and my cousin, I heard my wife shouting at my nanny, why did she lay divine on the bed, has she forgotten that she bed wets, that she should come and take her away from here
I got up went to the room and told the nanny to leave that if anybody touched divine, the person will see the worst of me
My cousin who saw what happened told me that the divine isn't safe here
This my cousin stayed three days at my place, he said I should send her back to her late mother's people
I don't want my daughter to be far away from me again
A woman who can't love my divine doesn't deserve to be in my house too
I have learned to take her to school myself before I leave for work because I have noticed that once that nanny wakes up, my wife will give her baby to carry or send her to wash baby clothes
Things she can do when we all leave is what she does early in the morning
So I started bathing my daughter and do take her to school, I also started lessons for her so she can be closed by 5 pm and I will take her along on my way coming back from work
I do send our office junior admin to her school every 1 pm to drop food for her to eat
I feel this marriage can't work because all my pleading to my wife to take care of divine isn't working
I want to end it all
I can take care of my son's feeding by paying money into her account every month
All these are making me lose focus at work
I don't want to get Fired at work because I now make mistakes in my calculations and I am been queried
I don't know what it is Divine has done to her
I will be reading comments as they flow in. God bless you ma / sir

#copied.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by dawnomike(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2022
The best thing to do is to protect Divine by taking her out of the house. Your new wife will brew hatred between your new son and Divine. And she will tranlate that to you
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by youngsahito(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Your wife doesn't love or respect you, she is after ur wealth. You have to sit her down and explain things to her that if she truly loves you, she will take good care of your daughter. She is only opportune to be with you cos of your late wife. I will advice you to let the nanny go for a while and see how she can do things on her own.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by Uptheante(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Most women about 98% hate children that are not theirs biologically most especially children from their husbands' side. They treat such kids wickedly especially if there's no one to caution them. It's still the same women that'll open their mouths to accuse men of being heartless & wicked.

My advice for you is to take your daughter out of that house & let her stay with your mum while you send money for her upkeep. Your mum will be the best woman to take care of your daughter for you since she's her granddaughter.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by Shokoloko(f): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2022
eddie7:

SENT INTO MY INBOX

#copied.
If this man is in Nigeria, he must keep the job at all costs, because it is not very easy to get a job. Send your little girl back to her grandparents and send monthly upkeep.
If you follow that advice up there to send away the nanny, you little girl will take over the nanny duties. Do not try it.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Oh fuq… here we go again embarassed

Protect your child AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!
The little girl has gone through enough already.
WTF.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by eddie7: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Shokoloko:

If this man is in Nigeria, he must keep the job at all costs, because it is not very easy to get a job. Send your little girl back to her grandparents and send monthly upkeep.
If you follow that advice up there to send away the nanny, you little girl will take over the nanny duties. Do not try it.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by calliking(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2022
eddie7:

SENT INTO MY INBOX

#copied.

First, go and do a DNA test on your new born son. Secondly, speak with her(wife) on your priorities on your daughter and that she(daughter) comes first. If she cannot love her as her own then you also cannot love her(wife).

If she doesn't heed, there's no point going on with the marriage. Don't send your daughter away.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Please What's Your Take On This by eddie7: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2022
calliking:

First, go and do a DNA test in your new born son. Secondly, speak with her on your priorities on your daughter and that she comes first. If she cannot love her as her own then you also cannot love her(wife).

If she doesn't heed, there's no point going on with the marriage. Don't send your daughter away.

Awesome. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitos From South West are Deadly / Why Does She Seem Angry When I Post But Loves Mutual Friend’s Posts? / “I Am Happy I Won This Election”: Mercy Johnson’s Hubby Prince Okojie Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.