Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous (1435 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Pukkalolo: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Few months ago I saw a situation where an attractive lady's car had a flat tire. As expected, a random guy tried to come to her rescue, as he squat down to look at the tire, two hoodlums jump out from nowhere and beat him, rob him and then they(the attractive lady, and the two hoodlums) zoom off with the supposed car that we thought had a flat tire.

I wish I'm exaggerating or making this up. But, No, it actually happened.

Ok, wait... before you jump into conclusion, I'm not against helping or doing things for women.

But the real question is, "what's your motivation for helping her?"

If it was a man that had a flat tire, I'm sure that the random guy wouldn't even look at his side; he'd just go about his business.

When a man seriously needs help, he rarely gets the assistant he needs. Instead he's told to "Man up", "go and hustle" or worse, he hear things like "All man for himself."

But when a woman needs help, even though it's not even that serious, men would immediately unleash their inner "super hero" and come to her rescue. Ofcourse, the reason why you are helping her is because you're hoping she might reward you with the pussy sometime in the nearest future.

Dude, seriously

Smh angry

I see men do things for women all the freaking time. This is one reason why women take men for granted..

It's a simple logic: as a business man, if you sell your goods or services for free, won't your customers take you for granted? Yes, Ofcourse, they will.

This is why women disrespect you.

The time, efforts and skills you apply when doing things for her may have a clear market value attached to them.

You should charge a girl money for anything you do for her. In school, If you help her solve a mathematical problems or you assist her with her assignments, you should ask her to give you something no matter how small. If she doesn't want to pay, ask her to cook for you.

In work environment, if you help her with Ms Excel or you help her with whatever work stuff, ask her to pay you something in return, or at least ask her to buy you lunch or something.

My point remains, don't help her for free.

Yeah, I know, this is different if this woman is your mother, sister or wife or any other woman who has been doing things for you; but aside those, stop doing "free stuff" for women.

When woman give something in return for any service you render to her, she'd never take you for granted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Xenry: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2022
E shock you! These days I just mind my freaking business most of the time. Because even if you innocently help a girl out, her verminous mind will think that you find her attractive and would want to FVCK her . But, sometimes, forget about the gender and offer help without having any ulterior motive.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Zonefree(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2022
100% valid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Jeremani: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2022
I agree with you, I can go any length for my woman if she deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Nice write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
The article is highly nutritious. Thumb up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Pls keep doing things for men only, because men have never done something like that to their fellow men and women before, because a woman did it, you just had to generalise all women, the 3 thugs that assisted the lady are apes not men abi? They were foolish to assist a woman to dupe their fellow gender? Abi they didn't know the man is a man?

Nobody put a gun to anybody's head to do things for women, it's a free world, very simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nicepoker(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Far back 2016. I came back from work, it was seriously raining that evening. I saw a lady struggling to start her car at the opposite end.

I went over to help her I noticed the alternator wire was disconnected so the battery wasn't charging.

Went back to the car I was driving, retrieve the battery to help her kick the car back to life.

The moment I finished I demanded for payment . But she insisted I should just assist. I told her point blank. Ladies finds it difficult to assist a stranger, especially if a male is involved. She told me she's won't give me anything. Next she started putting up a show.

I wasn't bothered, I switched off the engine knowing the battery wasn't charged. I then went further to disconnect her crank shaft sensor wire. Picked up my battery and went away. She was seriously beaten by the rain that evening.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
Far back 2016. I came back from work, it was seriously raining that evening. I saw a lady struggling to start her car at the opposite end.

I went over to help her I noticed the alternator wire was disconnected so the battery wasn't charging.

Went back to the car I was driving, retrieve the battery to help her kick the car back to life.

The moment I finished I demanded for payment . But she insisted I should just assist. I told her point blank. Ladies finds it difficult to assist a stranger, especially if a male is involved. She told me she's won't give me anything. Next she started putting up a show.

I wasn't bothered, I switched off the engine knowing the battery wasn't charged. I then went further to disconnect her crank shaft sensor wire. Picked up my battery and went away. She was seriously beaten by the rain that evening.

This one is not feeling fine, the lady was on her own jejely, you were the one that went over to "help" her, she didn't ask for your services in exchange for payment, why didn't you negotiate on a price before "helping" her? I don't understand this mentality, look at the childish excuse you told her regarding women, and you expect her to pay you? What if she wasn't having any money on her? just cos females don't assist you doesn't mean we don't assist others, imagine feeling like King Kong expecting your fellow manboys to come here and hail you because you disconnected everything, rain beat her that evening and so what? You were lurking around monitoring how long she stayed there as per you are jobless abi? You think she wouldn't get someone else to help her?

God forbid for the breeds of Nigerian men roaming the streets these days, imagine bringing up something of 6 years ago, so obvious it has been bothering you ever since, na wa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by StrongAlphMale: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Only if SIMP men will listen to this great advice of yours comrade, the world would have been a better place by now.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by StrongAlphMale: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

This one is not feeling fine, the lady was on her own jejely, you were the one that went over to "help" her, she didn't ask for your services in exchange for payment, why didn't you negotiate on a price before "helping" her? I don't understand this mentality, look at the childish excuse you told her regarding women, and you expect her to pay you? just cos females don't assist you doesn't mean we don't assist others, imagine feeling like King Kong expecting your fellow manboys to come here and hail you because you disconnected everything, rain beat her that evening and so what?

God forbid for the breeds of Nigerian men roaming the streets these days, imagine bringing up something of 6 years ago, so obvious it has been bothering you ever since, na wa.

Imagine how daft and Shallow your Brain is.

Entitlement mentality has taken over you Nigerian women. It's not your fault. Na the SIMP men wey dey make una feel entitled I blame

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by StrongAlphMale: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nicepoker:

You did incredibly well. However, if it was a man would u have gone to help him too? Entitlement mentality has taken over Nigerian women, they always want things to be done free for them. I'm impressed you disconnected everything ASAP. The idiot must have thought she met a SIMP who will dance to her tune

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Imagine how daft and Shallow your Brain is.

Entitlement mentality has taken over you Nigerian women. It's not your fault. Na the SIMP men wey dey make una feel entitled I blame

You are the daft and shallow eel with a foamy leaky brain, a mistake of a nonentity, a full that lack understanding and comprehension, only to come here and shout SIMP SIMP as if you are worth a sand on Earth

The SIMP is the idiot I quoted that couldn't resist a fine woman, that foolishly went over to meet her, she never asked for his assistance, but I'm not surprised you are too slow and dull to reason with sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nicepoker(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You did incredibly well. However, if it was a man would u have gone to help him too? Entitlement mentality has taken over Nigerian women, they always want things to be done free for them. I'm impressed you disconnected everything ASAP. The idiot must have thought she met a SIMP who will dance to her tune
I have assisted countless guys in such situation. But first always take into consideration the environment. To avoid stories that touch the heart. But as for a lady ain't helping for free.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: Here's Why Doing Things For Women Is Dangerous by Nicepoker(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

This one is not feeling fine, the lady was on her own jejely, you were the one that went over to "help" her, she didn't ask for your services in exchange for payment, why didn't you negotiate on a price before "helping" her? I don't understand this mentality, look at the childish excuse you told her regarding women, and you expect her to pay you? What if she wasn't having any money on her? just cos females don't assist you doesn't mean we don't assist others, imagine feeling like King Kong expecting your fellow manboys to come here and hail you because you disconnected everything, rain beat her that evening and so what? You were picking around monitoring how long she stayed there as per you are jobless abi? You think she wouldn't get someone else to help her?

I didn't pick up the skill for free. Keep crying. I am enjoying all your tears. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man's Trip To The Village To See Dad (he Hurt Me) / / I Am Going To Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.