Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,278 members, 7,894,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? (201 Views)

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Port Harcourt Christmas Village / 5 Countries That Do Not Celebrate Christmas (no. 1 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? by omoh5064: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
As Christmas is just few hours away many people have been planning on how they will celebrate Christmas from buying of wears, food, decoration of homes, all day knockout etc.

While some won't be traveling others prefer to travel to their village while some prefer to travel to the city to celebrate Christmas and new year with their love ones.

By my calculation those who traveled to the village to celebrate Christmas and new year is way more higher than those who traveled to cities for Christmas and new year.

Though my calculation may be wrong.

The question now is that where do you prefer to celebrate your Christmas, village or city?

Merry Christmas to you all

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? by peter0071(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
abeg i dey my city ooo.. i no get plan to impress anyone ooo
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? by Onucs(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
City jhoor.

Celebrating Christmas in the village was originally created for Igbo girls to go back home and look for husband's during the period.

Apart from that, what is so fun about celebrating Christmas in the village sef
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? by VeryWickedGoat: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
My shrine
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Celebrate Christmas, Village Or City? by T0BY(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
My shrine

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Goods Cheaply And Make 150k-300k Monthly Even As A Beginner / Fundingo – Determining The True Cost Of CRM Ownership / Breaking: Adeniran Resigns As Yoruba Nation Chairman Over Alleged Fraud (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.