Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested (36652 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Elidrisy20: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Big boys, that is how they drove us out of paradise,women! lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Musty112: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
This thing can pain. Inflicting pain on a whole community. Once it happens, you wont have light for the next eight months be that
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Mattwillz: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:
Am certain the girlfriend is watching them from another guys phone right now.
Chaiiiii
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Streetmovement(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajahahahahahahajajajajajajjajsjsjsjajahahahshshshshhshshshahshshahahahaahahahjajahaha

Fools
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Bimpe29: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na by force to buy Christmas dress?
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by ZooOga: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

lolz, or taking a well earned nap. grin

Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by wiseone28: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Even if they are Moslem
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Raychee(f): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
adecz:

The girl should also be arrested for
putting the jobless man on high jump
for what he cannot afford ☹️☹️☹️

As I write, my neighborhood is also
experiencing the same thing as our
transformer got raided & our armoured
cables stolen, most likely by the NEPA (DISCO) staff ( NEPA is the general name even if defunct).

We have taxed ourselves funds, to meet
the required 500k for replacement, so
that we don't spend Xmas in the dark .

Forget the story that DISCOS tell you
about customers shouldn't pay for replacement. Na unless you wan wait
3 months ..☹️☹️☹️☹️

Are you saying men are dumb puppets that can't make decisions for themselves? Because the men around me are not.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by AfonjaPriest: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
benjackugo:
IGBERETV report

2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables to Buy Xmas Dress for Girlfriend Arrested (Photos)

https://m./3059696064360221/permalink/3254938311502661/
One of the reasons people steal is they have no capacity for making money.
The same can be said of Tinubu. He has no capacity to be anything. That's why he keeps faking everything.
In a free and fair election, one trillion Tinubus will be seen, wallowing in utter defeat.
No wonder he is doing everything to ensure he rigs the election.
All his efforts, including those contributed by his BATstard miscreant urchins and mumuric headslammers are going down the waste bin of defeat.
Tough luck next time to him if he wakes up to meet his disgrace, waiting to attend to him near his retirement bed in Iragbiji.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Gbeng30(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Some of this guy's need understand that no ladies is worth your inconviency because will you ll'regret it later...... Even though stealing is definitely out of it
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by OmoNla99: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Because of una greed, you will put a whole community into darkness for a long time.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by naikeboy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Isorite
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by kakaaa77: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
those two idiots should be tied to a transformer' when they are oning it they will just serve as a sacrifice to appease the transformer angry
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Lama70(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

You must be in the spirit to know this.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Lama70(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Supposed big boys o.

See that hefty one.

Anyway lead the community to the buyer Incase the thing lost next time.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by OTBA: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Untouched? They are very lucky.

Some who were caught stealing community cables have been lynched by boys from the local community in recent past.

benjackugo:
IGBERETV report

2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables to Buy Xmas Dress for Girlfriend Arrested (Photos)

Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Sprinklepee: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
adecz:

for what he cannot afford
op this wan weak me, just imagine matured bros for that matter.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by OTBA: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Or you mean wait for 3 years?

adecz:

for what he cannot afford ☹️☹️☹️

As I write, my neighborhood is also
experiencing the same thing as our
transformer got raided & our armoured
cables stolen, most likely by the NEPA (DISCO) staff ( NEPA is the general name even if defunct).

We have taxed ourselves funds, to meet
the required 500k for replacement, so
that we don't spend Xmas in the dark .

Forget the story that DISCOS tell you
about customers shouldn't pay for replacement. Na unless you wan wait
3 months ..☹️
☹️☹️☹️
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Sprinklepee: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
Simple, since they don't want people to enjoy Christmas with light, 2 of them should sing music for the community throughout Christmas day.
that kind thing, dis men nor try at all.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Sprinklepee: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwadu:
What a man...
Dear men pls stop going out of place for this gender..

My neighbor has been knacking a lady since morning. She just left now and I asked him who the lady is and he told me she is his neighbor's wife from his former compound.

She told her husband she was traveling for Xmas and decided to come to my neighbors house. The man called her and she said the bus had issues on the road and that they just continued the journey.

She has left to take a night bus.

If you no dey fear woman abeg we need you to rule this country cos only can solve our problems
WTF, damn after GOD fear woman,unless u wan die
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Sprinklepee: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Angrymode:
The one that want to put the entire community in darkness just to please a kpekus should be used as sacrifice to appease the gods of his ancestors ASAP. What an unfortunate wicked soul!
op i sight you, make i use my az in peace.
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by millionboi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Spicycat:
All this disgrace because of Christmas fanfare
bcoz of your gender,abi eye dey pain you?
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Ferrous(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Not even his wife? Just girlfriend cry cry
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Emola12(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
And the foolish girl dey under another man right now God punish dose gender except my mum
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by superCleanworks(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

LoL you be weyrey oh
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by IbotNugida(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Enemies within
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Cypress042: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
You and your likes will obviously stop existing if ladies stop to have anything intimate with your type

You think you can live nor survive without women?

Lol

Stop sounding like a SiMple man undecided
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Villa12(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cypress042:

Stop sounding like a SiMple man undecided

you can't live nor survive without women. Tell yourself the bitter truth. Yet, you won't allow these women to drink water and drop cup

You bash them as if they forced you and your likes to date them

Live and let women live biko
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Cypress042: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Villa12:
you can't live nor survive without women. Tell yourself the bitter truth. Yet, you won't allow these women to drink water and drop cup

You bash them as if they forced you and your likes to date them

Live and let women live biko

You're a female and you are successfully ignored.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by DrDunamis(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
benjackugo:
IGBERETV report

It's Christmas not Xmas
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Villa12(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cypress042:

You're a female and you are successfully ignored.
look at you. You think all men reason like you and your likes?

May i never know peace in your entire life if truly I'm a female disguising like a man

But if I'm a man and you falsely accused me that I'm a female because of the truth I'm telling you and your likes on how you derived joy in bashing women using all sorts of derogatory names May you and your entire family die untimely death

Peace shall elude your household if your accusation is wrong

Continue with your lifestyle.

God will reward you accordingly
Re: 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested by Hotty321(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Unfortunately for the guys , the girls will be doing Xmas with another guy's plus collect d!ck silly from random guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.