Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan (1661 Views)

Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom / Peter Obi First Child Was 16 Years Old In 2010, Yet Co-own Company With Him / What Happened Between Me, Jonathan, Buhari, Tambuwal, Others – Ex-igp Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by dominic17: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
I will gladly say amen to that if you can say amen to my prayer for you.can I hear you say amen
TheNiceGuy:
May your life and that of your generation be rule the way GEJ and Peter Obi ruled Nigeria and Anambra State respectively?

Can you say Amen to that?
Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
I can't say Amen because they're not perfect...

You say Amen since they're the best thing happened to the respective place they governed.

May your life and that of your generation be rule the way GEJ and Peter Obi ruled Nigeria and Anambra State respectively?

Can you say Amen to that?
dominic17:
I will gladly say amen to that if you can say amen to my prayer for you.can I hear you say amen
Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by Owologbo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Is JEG now suffering from memory loss because Tinubu was the first. He was with him in bayelsa as a presidential candidate.

Zombidiots are even using the picture to Mock popularize Tinubu

True true, it's only foolish people that support tinubu.
You only know of this because this visit took place on the day of PO campaign.
Only GEJ knows those that visited him outside the eyes of cameras.
You still have one week to get sense before this year ends Sha.

1 Like

Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
politician will wanna a good prez for Nigeria
Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by JOemmy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abdul05:
When will obi use a full capacity stadium ?

So that l can invite my friends .. cheesy grin

It's not about crowd mr man most obi's supporters are not jobless to leave their jobs and pack themselves like sandines in every state stadium on election day they will definetly troop out to vote for obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
What more if not obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Happen Should Tinubu Become President(Opinion) / Tinubu Should Call Peter Obi And Concede Defeat (Opinion) / What If Tinubu Ends Up Being One Of The Best Leaders In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.