Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 (4385 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Misterone:
what I am trying to tell you is that infections are not gotten through sex alone. You can get them just by dipping your dirty hands into or touching your PP, wearing dirty pants, using soiled toilets etc. You see when the PH level of the pussy is altered by bacteria or chemicals then this happens. The pussy has it's own bacteria that cleans it up. Now when you introduce a chemical/bacterial with a high PH level into the pussy (this can be through creams, using soap to wash the pussy, or using liquid with high PH during sex, touching the pussy with dirty hands during masturbation, using dirty toilets etc), this chemicals/bacteria start killing the natural bacteria in the pussy. The pussy becomes a graveyard of dead bacteria. And when you have so many dead bodies in a wet environment what happens. Bad smell.
There is a feminine wash that your girlfriend can use. It will solve this problem in a week or two. It cost just 6k

OK? so what the nr of this feminine wash?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
ocloud:
Guy your girl might have some transmitted disease which might not be as a result of her cheating on you. If you love her, please ask her to go for test and probably treat herself. This infection might be from toilet or from an infectious place she unknowingly urinate.

hmmm!!! OK Sir
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Misterone: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
udofia234:

OK? so what the nr of this feminine wash?

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Chris2863(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
This mr fake stories again
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Trilz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
I'll teach you how to clone her WhatsApp messages and read them secretly on your phone..

Check my signature for my contact and message me

Note: If you all are interested Dm me
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Trilz:
I'll teach you how to clone her WhatsApp messages and read them secretly on your phone..

Check my signature for my contact and message me

Note: If you all are interested Dm me

OK boss!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Waffarianman(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2022
udofia234:

Monalisa chinda the actress smell down there? na lie abeg! that smell isn't normal.

I've met girls who are very clean , no smell at all

Ok pro max
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Misterone post=119430716][/quote]

Thanks dear!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander / . / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.