Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,466 members, 7,897,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

"We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu (4764 Views)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Never4getU: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol...

What kind of person uses electricity to roast Boli grin grin grin

However I almost made a down payment for that electricity for a roasted corn now I have to make another for bole...� grin grin
Ur mumu no do..so people don't use their ovens to roast fish even boli can be roasted with it. Who did dis to ur brain?
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Because he's one of those who destroyed the sector. He owns of of the DISCOS

Which one does he own? Name it. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by techWriter3: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Some BASTARD challenger
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by opalu: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Hahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by rowland545(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am aware of electric grills. I have never heard them being called electric roasters. grin But we learn everyday.

But more important - I knew someone would come up with a defence like yours above. This is the same way Nigerians were told they were too slow to understand metaphors and idioms and whatnot after the Tinubu speech debacle in Kaduna. undecided

No one is perfect. No one is above the occasional speech error or malapropism. It is what shows we are human after all. But not...this. This man is having serious difficulty in self expression and communication and it is chronic. There's no other way to put it.

The man is unsuitable for the responsibility he is pursuing. He is not the man for the job.

Its nothing personal. We are just telling it like it is.
I'm yet to see the video....but I thought it was a joke initially....how can all the things u can use electricity for....it's boli that's d reference point....but wit the way this electric roaster is defending....u begin to wonder how much they are paid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Thedon22: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy :DTinubu knows how to press Obi supporters mumu-button. When it seems they are calming down he fires them another time-waster making them preoccupied with irrelevant issues. These people are learners in politics. Jagaban nah your Oga !
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Tenses: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2022
KillSars:

Wetin hard pas sitting at home on Mondays with a head filled up with charcoal and sawdust?

Have you tried sitting at home with ukwobi and banga coupled with some chilled hero!!
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by GoodCane: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Dapson73:

We all know Obi supporters are brainless.

Oga shut up!

Can't you see Tinubu is sick and highly unfit to become president? His brain cells are dead already. How can Sane human always say incoherent jagons all the time? Which one is we're yet to generate electricity to roast boli?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Larryton(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2022
copyrites:
You can listen to the short clip here:

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1606755882645295104?t=NiOp-xdrEpJOkA09EfbXqg&s=19

Parables is not for dullards
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Which one does he own? Name it. grin
Google maa ran ę lowo
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by udomonday: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2022
saintokwuluora:
This guy is too.archaic and toutish in his thinking to be our.president in this present age abeg
if you call tinubu achaic,then you are the true personification of the word DUMB.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Superwave16320: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Tinubu don own Discos that Ebele sold to all the lunatics in PDP to hold your fathers in bondage. All your propaganda on bullion van n cocaunw have failed you want to start producing new one that will still faill in the end.

Eriokanmi:
Because he's one of those who destroyed the sector. He owns of of the DISCOS
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by mytime24(f): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Make him no roast Nigeria ooo
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by njelrapheal: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol...

What kind of person uses electricity to roast Boli grin grin grin

However I almost made a down payment for that electricity for a roasted corn now I have to make another for bole...� grin grin
.kai. thanks for making my day.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Tinubu don own Discos that Ebele sold to all the lunatics in PDP to hold your fathers in bondage. All your propaganda on bullion van n cocaunw have failed you want to start producing new one that will still faill in the end.

shocked shocked
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Never4getU:

Ur mumu no do..so people don't use their ovens to roast fish even boli can be roasted with it. Who did dis to ur brain?

Talk true.... of all the things electricity fit do, na to roast boli abi grin

1 Like

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by saintokwuluora(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
udomonday:
if you call tinubu achaic,then you are the true personification of the word DUMB.
No wahala, but be concerned about your blindness and deafness to the truth.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Fujiyama: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
KillSars:

Make i assume sey u just dey play for ur first paragraph coz it reeks of lamba, just dey play ehn.

^^^
undecided I'm not sure what 'lamba' means...

KillSars:

Communication becomes successful when the receiver is able to interprete correctly the message a sender had sent... why do u think the receiver has to interprete it?

^^^
And there lies the problem.

Bayo Onanuga has had his work cut out for him since the campaign began. He has had to issue several clarifications, explanations and quite a few disclaimers about statements his principal has made - more than those issued for all the other candidates combined. There have been a few instances when silence has been Onanuga's only option - any statement emanating from him (about Tinubu's latest 'hit' grin) would have added fuel to the fire. Are millions of Nigerians such poor interpreters of messages received...or the problem is actually with the sender - Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by jamace(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
copyrites:
You can listen to the short clip here:

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1606755882645295104?t=NiOp-xdrEpJOkA09EfbXqg&s=19
This ancestor is exposing his renewed hopelessness at hyper-rate. grin

Nigerians are still waiting on Tinubu to fulfill his 2014 campaign promises.
.. grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Fujiyama: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Larryton:

Parables is not for dullards

^^^
Aha. grin

Took a little longer than expected but its here.

Nigerians are now being told that they don't understand parables. It is now clear that Nigerians don't understand anything. We don't understand sarcasm. We don't understand idioms. We don't understand metaphors. And so on.

I am going to enroll for my adult education classes - right after I switch off my electric roaster. Its the least I can do.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided I'm not sure what 'lamba' means...

^^^
And there lies the problem.

Bayo Onanuga has had his work cut out for him since the campaign began. He has had to issue several clarifications, explanations and quite a few disclaimers about statements his principal has made - more than those issued for all the other candidates combined. There have been a few instances when silence has been Onanuga's only option - any statement emanating from him (about Tinubu's latest 'hit' grin) would have added fuel to the fire. Are millions of Nigerians such poor interpreters of messages received...or the problem is actually with the sender - Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Isn't it obvious that millions are poor with interpretation as e be now...

Nigeria current electricity situation now, if light is being restored in an area by the discos, the first thing that cross people's mind is charging their gadget coz they know anytime soon, it's gone...
Have we generated the kind electricity wey people go get assurance sey "this light no dey go till next 6month" electricity wey people go do anything wey dem like with it including roasting corn, roasting boli, roasting turkey...

What other interpretation does the trimmed 12second vid has...

I ask for ur own interpretation, I still dey wait sha...
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by diadem10: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
IDeyNL:
From roasted corn to roasted boli.

Soon it will be roasted fish.

The man is becoming senile.

Anyway I'm waiting for diadem10/kagd10 to as usual call it a Yoruba proverbs.

Shows how garbage your brain is if you can't understand simple statement. Literally, we all know Electricity can be used to cook food.

Anyway, Tinubu is simply saying the electricity generated isn't enough. That I'm even explaining this to you makes it more shameful and shows why education in the South East is pathetic.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
diadem10:

Shows how garbage your brain is if you can't understand simple statement. Literally, Electricity is used to cook food. Tinubu is simply saying the electricity isn't enough. That I'm even explaining this to you makes more shameful and shows why education in the South East is pathetic

Is that we should use electricity to roast Boli grin

Omo irakiran.... grin
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by diadem10: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:

Is that we should use electricity to roast Boli grin

Omo irakiran.... grin

Yes. You don't know about electric cooker? Or you dey mad? Anyway, Tinubu is simply implying that electricity generated isn't enough. Your education in the Southeast is quite pathetic I repeat. Because this is actually a simple metaphor to understand tbh.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
diadem10:

Yes. You don't know about electricity cooker? Or you dey mad? Anyway, Tinubu simply said electricity generated isn't enough. Your education in the Southeast is quite pathetic I repeat

So anybody against Tinubu is Igbo? Oniranu omo grin
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Plus10(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by diadem10: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:

So anybody against Tinubu is Igbo? Oniranu omo grin

Most of them are. Anyway they all have one thing in common, including those who aren't. Which is, They're brainless who can't use their Brain to process and think.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
diadem10:

Most of them are. Anyway they all have one thing in common, including those who aren't. Which is, They're brainless who can't use their Brain to process and think.

Lol... what of those supporters of Tinubu, do all of then have brain ? grin
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by diadem10: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... what of those supporters of Tinubu, do all of then have brain ? grin

Of course we've got brain. We champion a first class graduate of business administration of Chicago university and the one who's the architect behind modern Lagos and her high economy
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
diadem10:

Of course we've got brain. We champion a first class graduate of business administration of Chicago university and the one who's the architect behind modern Lagos and her high economy

Shey business admin na course? grin however that's not the issue.

Baba ti di arugbo.... not like before. No more physical and mental power to withstand the rigours of Presidential post. Ordinary to govern Lagos is not easy.... Also, other candidates have good proof of themselves too... its time for actual change... I know how we campaigned for Buhari.

However my vote is for LP (Presidential), and APC (Governor)...
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by diadem10: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jokerman:

Shey business admin na course? grin however that's not the issue.

Baba ti di arugbo.... not like before. No more physical and mental power to withstand the rigours of Presidential post. Ordinary to govern Lagos is not easy.... Also, other candidates have good proof of themselves too... its time for actual change... I know how we campaigned for Buhari.

However my vote is for LP (Presidential), and APC (Governor)...

Another gibberish.

No one with a brain listens to Tinubu from the beginning till the end and will think Tinubu is old. His brain is very sharp! There are some proverbs and metaphor he dish out that are loaded with lots of wisdom. I recall listening to when he was talking about power. He broke it down to several avenue of powers and it was a brilliant speech. His interview are always brilliant and interesting. His BBC interview was brilliant for example. No one cares about those 2-5 seconds clips of incomplete speech of Tinubu which brainless losers tend to post.
Re: "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu by 527hameed: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
The rate at which this roasting is going from foodstuff to foodstuff, it will be a shock of rice and beans survive this cooking method before the end of campaign The rate at which this roasting is going from foodstuff to foodstuff, it will be a shock of rice and beans survive this cooking method before the end of campaign ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: Tinubu Must Articulate Clear Foreign Policy To Back UNGA speech / A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel. / Okorocha Declares Imo Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.