Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,205 members, 7,910,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? (11173 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Treassured: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Thank you bro...No worry good things go come to you... Merry Christmas

Yeah Amen bruh.

God has been quite good to me and I still need more of his blessings and grace.

Foodstuffs full everywhere for my apartment, but na laziness dey worry me to cook plus this low spirit I am having at the moment.

Let's us all have FUN
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Stablefollowers(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

I wish to give you half paint of rice,someone just brought it to me now,and I wish to give it to you if you're in asaba.

Lol while I wish to dash you a cow

Capping
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Burdenbearer: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:
Burdenbearer get a life.you re too low and hungry for my likes
Low budget chief price with a dingy touch of dele momodu
Mad woman living a fake life.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Mad woman living a fake life.
E painam.
Truth hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dingbat bedbugger.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Mcbayo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's not too late . Simeon can still put a smile on my face. Heaven sees me I took garri in the morning I swear to God in heaven if you're God's sent here's my account number 0242558541 wema bank no amount is too small
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Juoflife1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
xjiggy:
Let's see the dogs

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Join me

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Burdenbearer: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

E painam.
Truth hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dingbat bedbugger.
Continue living ur fake life by decieving these guilible ones. U know who u are, u are only pretending online to be a responsible woman. U lack proper home training and good manners.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by imagrg(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Too much yam pando, too much chicken, too much beer...regurgitate me.

Food hangover methinks!
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by WayoProphet: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Breakfast

Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by ahnie: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Continue living ur fake life by decieving these guilible ones. U know who u are, u are only pretending online to be a responsible woman. U lack proper home training and good manners.
Oya whine...nonsense thing.see riff talking about home training,upon the home training given to you,you still turned out a failure,jobless saleboy.

Hope you're counting your ceiling right now
Native tortoise.
The bitterness and biles in your life is obvious,how would you succeed when you envy and plot evil for peeps working hard to eke their living?

Go to sabbath church let them use native soaps to wash biles from your life,the biles are the slimes holding you back.
Simply put,na you dey tie yourself down.

I have rated your remainder lifespan and realized that you're a walking corpse,
I do not want to be the reason why you would want to hang yourself.

See his dirty black face.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by diamondvil(f): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Spaghetti in the morning. Eba with melon soup in the afternoon. Just finished eating rice with catfish pepper soup this night. With a can of mango juice. Merry Christmas.
Re: What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Started cooking in the afternoon…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Heart Touching Story [must Read] Trust Me It Will Touch Ur Heart / Adoption From Nigeria / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.