Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) (3553 Views)

IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by owobokiri(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
The Beautiful Region...that is truly Blessed!!

Most beautiful Ladies .......South EAST
Most Intelligent People.......South EAST
Rich diversity in Foods and Culture, under 1 "CHI"......South EAST
Richest citizens by region.......South East
Highly Developed region with VERY MINIMAL Federal Government Input...............South EAST
Fiercely Loyal to TRUTH AND JUSTICE.......South EAST.
RUGGED AND UNSHAKABLE in their BELIEFS....South East!!

Say More ...and appreciate the region....that is the BASE OF THE RISING SUN!!

Merry Christmas BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

WE MOVE!!!

You forgot to add the most educated and the most sophisticated!
No culture in this country is as sophisticated and forward looking like the Igbo culture. And JAMB is there to tell you those who go to school and those who go to Soka Forest!

1 Like

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

From a Generation of cowards
You lost your land to Igala instead
Anambra and Ebonyi belong to Igala not Igbo.
Where are you nah??
Obiano an Igala man grin grin grin grin grin
Orisirisi
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

How did they colonize us when we are still ruling ourselves and will keep doing that unlike you guys that is under the rulership of an Emir..
I will ask you again, Which Igbo community has a non Igbo as her traditional ruler?

Rulership of an emir ? are you an Illiterate ? Nigeria is practicing democracy not monarchy . Any monarchy title is just for ceromony.

They colonized you and ruled over you in the past and most of your culture were gotten from Igala you can say they were the first people to civilized you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

No culture in this country is as sophisticated and forward looking like the Igbo culture. And JAMB is there to tell you those who go to school and those who go to Soka Forest!
Those that go to Soka forest for Skull mining grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Obiano, an Igala man? grin grin grin grin...Willie Obiano is from AGULERI, I am from UMUERI, Obiano is my brother from our neighbouring community..How is he an Igala Man? grin grin grin grin grin..
Meanwhile,you are yet to answer my question..
"MENTION ONE IGBO COMMUNITY UNDER AN EMIR OR ATTAH..

Read this,

Igala people claiming Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Rulership of an emir ? are you an Illiterate ? Nigeria is practicing democracy not monarchy . Any monarchy title is just for ceromony.

They colonized you and ruled over you in the past and most of your culture were gotten from Igala you can say they were the first people to civilized you.
I know daftness is one trait that is synonymous with Fulani subjects...So because we are practicing democracy,our traditional system of government is now inconsequential?
Why are cases first taken to the palace if our monarchy system of government is now inconsequential?

How did the Igala colonize the Igbos?
How is Obiano an Igala man like you claimed?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I know daftness is one trait that is synonymous with Fulani subjects...So because we are practicing democracy,our traditional system of government is now inconsequential?
Why are cases first taken to the palace if our monarchy system of government is now inconsequential?

How did the Igala colonize the Igbos?
How is Obiano an Igala man like you claimed?

You are the daft one here

Yes our traditional rulers are mostly inconsequential with little influence, beside the Emir title is not from Fulani in the first place you are an illiterate. Emir and Sultan is an arabic title from the Quran and Arab not Fulani title. Ilorin also did not have any monarchy in the first place, Afonja was just a warlord not a king and dominant religion in Ilorin was also Islam that was why the title was easily established in the first place .

if you want to read about Igbo colonization read here

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319687582_IGALA_COLONISATION_OF_NORTHERN_IGBO_STATES_1450-18th_century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Read this,

The story you shared was first quoted and framed by people of my community during our land battle with our neighbors...To understand the lineage of the Aguleri people,we have to trace it from the time of Eri,the son of Gad,the grandson of Jacob..
His descendants were said to have first landed at the Omambala axis ..
His descendants even had to built what we called the "OBU GAD" situated in Aguleri in his memory..
Agulu is said to be the first son of Eri,and he is the father of the Aguleri people...
You can't twist our history.
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are the daft one here

Yes our traditional rulers are mostly inconsequential with little influence, beside the Emir title is not from Fulani in the first place you are an illiterate. Emir and Sultan is an arabic title from the Quran and Arab not Fulani title. Ilorin also did not have any monarchy in the first place, Afonja was just a warlord not a king and dominant religion was in Ilorin was also Islam that was why the title was easily established in the first place .

if you want to read about Igbo colonization read here

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319687582_IGALA_COLONISATION_OF_NORTHERN_IGBO_STATES_1450-18th_century
Islam was the dominant religion in Ilorin? Which Ilorin?
What was the religion of the Ilorin people before the Fulani invasion?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

The story you shared was first quoted and framed by people of my community during our land battle with our neighbors...To understand the lineage of the Aguleri people,we have to trace it from the time of Eri,the son of Gad,the grandson of Jacob..
His descendants were said to have first landed at the Omambala axis ..
His descendants even had to built what we called the "OBU GAD" situated in Aguleri in his memory..
Agulu is said to be the first son of Eri,and he is the father of the Aguleri people...
You can't twist our history.

Yes you are from Israel, you are so delusional .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Yes you are from Israel, you are so delusional .
Our history is there for you to read not like you guys that believed your fathers fell from the sky grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Read this,

Here is the prove that Agulu,the first son of Eri is the father of the Aguleri people..

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Islam was the dominant religion in Ilorin? Which Ilorin?
What was the religion of the Ilorin people before the Fulani invasion?

most of the inhabitants were muslims and Ilorin was never invaded by Fulani, Afonja took in those Fulani and they helped him fight back against Oyo Empire, before they betrayed him and assassinated him

Most of you believed Yoruba got Islam from Fulani but Yoruba got Islam from Mali and Songhai Empire through trading not Fulani .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Elemosho478: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Here is the prove that Agulu,the first son of Eri is the father of the Aguleri people..

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

most of the inhabitants were muslims and Ilorin was never invaded by Fulani, Afonja took in those Fulani and they helped him fight back against Oyo Empire, before they betrayed him and assassinated him

Most of you believed Yoruba got Islam from Fulani but Yoruba got Islam from Mali and Songhai Empire through trading not Fulani .
Was Islam being practiced in Ilorin before the coming of Shehu Alimi?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

We are talking about Ilorin here and not the entire Yoruba race...Was Islam practiced in Ilorin before Alimi's coming?
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

Keep deceiving yourself
You are the one deceiving yourself since you are blind to see from the account that I gave to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Broveens42(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice thread..

Live in imo state.. what a time it's been..
proudly Igbo, proudly Imo and proudly south easterner.
Igbo, the most enlightened on planet Earth.

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Lama70(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
obiekunie01:
i just hope this bridge will remain wide open so we will be using it while buhari zombies and tilumbu BATstards will go and be using their tolled new bridge! cheesy

That will also be tolled too.
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by BossGerald: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
kmaster007:
If you no whr I dey you go pray make you dey deir.. God go help Una... Over deir... Good day...

Ogbeni shut up, e no pass oshodi bridge.

See this Owo mida urchin wan fake wetin I no know oo grin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by asanausana91: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
obiekunie01:
i just hope this bridge will remain wide open so we will be using it while buhari zombies and tilumbu BATstards will go and be using their tolled new bridge! cheesy
these genetic of hatred you have for Buhari will distroy your mother. Don't forget that that same bridge was also build by another fulani man.(Tafawa Balewa)
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by AfonjaEmir: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Compliments of the season, my brother and friend.

Wishing you beautiful tidings this yuletide season.

ps: I have added as Instructed , my Oga!! grin grin grin grin grin

owobokiri:

Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by kmaster007: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Well... If you say so.... But I no you need help...
BossGerald:

Ogbeni shut up, e no pass oshodi bridge.

See this Owo mida urchin wan fake wetin I no know oo grin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by BossGerald: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
kmaster007:
Well... If you say so.... But I no you need help...

Help yourself first
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elemosho478:

From a Generation of cowards
You lost your land to Igala instead
Anambra and Ebonyi belong to Igala not Igbo.
Igala have blood ties with northern Igboland, the cultural exchange was mutual accross the boarder. No Igbo town has Igala king as you have fulani Emir in Ilorin
Re: Land Of Progress: Life Lager Beer Advert For The East On Niger Bridge (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
asanausana91:
these genetic of hatred you have for Buhari will distroy your mother. Don't forget that that same bridge was also build by another fulani man.(Tafawa Balewa)
Same way Abuja Kaduna rail was built by Ijaw. Nonesense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Politicians Are Angry About New Cashless Policy – Ex CBN Gov, Sanusi Lamido / Watch France Destroyed Their Cars Before Leaving B.faso, Putin Outsmarts Biden / The Sun Awards: Dame Adaora Umeoji Bags Humanitarian Services Icon Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.