Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,270 members, 7,925,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

Have You Reflected About Your Life, Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Reflected About Your Life, Check This Out (157 Views)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Check This Out!! It Repels Mosquitoes / Bitcoin Investment Program That Has Come To Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Reflected About Your Life, Check This Out by Kemizie(f): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Hi Merry Christmas,

I know it's just about 6 days to the new year

And this is the best time to start to reflect on how far you have come this year

It might not be the best so far.

But I want to encourage you not to lose hope. I saw a video of one popular guy in Nigeria, who went from sleeping with dogs, to becoming a millionaire here in Nigeria

The guys story inspires me so much

You can watch the video when you here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B80SJR4Bb3I

There is still hope

Jesus was born to renew hope to the world.

So put a smile on your face

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Are You A Beautician, Electrician, Mechanic, Etc.? Get More Customers For Free / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.