Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,991 members, 7,927,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge (428 Views)

Bus Catches Fire On Niger Bridge / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge by droadtips(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Motorists travelling on Benin-Asaba expressway going into Anambra state this morning are not having it easy. However, the actual cause is at the middle of the Niger bridge. The video below shows every thing. Happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9i-vZA5ec
Re: Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge by Lalar27: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Just one road lead to the east lolz and they will be the one shouting Biafra I just pity them. Better for Igbos to be more friendly with Hausa and Yoruba now so they can be having development in their region rather than being hostile which is not helping them move forward in anyway
Re: Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge by droadtips(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
But if you ask me, I say that Igbos are the most friendly tribe in Nigeria till today. You can look around you anywhere you are.
Re: Christmas Day: Unusual Traffic On Niger Bridge by droadtips(m): 4:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Lalar27:
Just one road lead to the east lolz and they will be the one shouting Biafra I just pity them. Better for Igbos to be more friendly with Hausa and Yoruba now so they can be having development in their region rather than being hostile which is not helping them move forward in anyway

This is a very good suggestions. But if you ask me I will say that Igbos are more friendly than any other tribe in Nigeria and all over the world.

But let that be their headache.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Renew My Passport, What Are The Requirements / Five Days After The Boat Mishap That Killed Hundreds Of People / A Walk Through Gra Ilorin - What Gra Ilorin Looks Like In 2023 | Top Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.