Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) (45014 Views)

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

Sorry to hear that
thanks, it's human nature
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
Chika... Very sweet girl.

I hope the celeb/baby girl lifestyle has not changed her.

How you take know say she sweer
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119423604:
She says her godfather and some people are here bleating about him not being her godfather!
Na una godfather d man come be

Y'all should better get busy in the coming year and make life meaningful for yourselves instead of this busy body pettiness and foolishness about another soul's life.

#SayNoToStupidity

I totally agree with you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Juanmike:
Person Don shine your Congo sotey...You tag them God father.

If them carry go court to produce evidence now you go say na village people.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
APC2:
Godfather with benefits grin grin grin grin

No Nigerian man will keep on spending on a beautiful lady without benefits

Not everyone has perverted mindset.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you, but many people these days easily forget their helpers.

I've helped countless people that later made me feel bad.

that is why you are great! Greatness is not in recieving but in giving ... If they don't appreciate, then it's thier loss becasue they paid you back in showing you thier face without a mask... Keep helping people Sir. And remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Franzinni:
that is why you are great! Greatness is not in recieving but in giving ... If they don't appreciate, then it's thier loss becasue they paid you back in showing you thier face without a mask... Keep helping people Sir. And remain blessed
thanks man
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

You no lie, I can remember the roar in the church when she was confirmed SP then and she no disappoint, even for area she is well respected alongside her family.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Small girl with big god don turn sugar daddy to lightning conductor! grin grin
Talmabout keeping her grounded on her back. grin
Sugar daddy and assistant sugar daddy, no reason am o, even ur helper needs help sometimes gaskiya! Abeg lemme coman be going joor, Suriat might be a moslem but she also needs some grounding on Christmas Day too! grin
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Dada4me: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you, but many people these days easily forget their helpers.

I've helped countless people that later made me feel bad, but I can't stop it because it's against my nature.

Help me Bros, you will not regret it, you will be happy you did.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lolachef:
Please change your sense of reasoning next year.
Hypocrite
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

If them carry go court to produce evidence now you go say na village people.

Hypocrite
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Iko5000: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hoe na Hoe no grades same hole
SerikiFulani:
Chika Ike even though she's a hoe, I like the fact that she's a classy one.

She ain't only classy but she's also an educated hoe.

Shawty only do matured moneybags grin
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Her sugar daddy and his friend
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Like you grin
Juanmike:
Hypocrite
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:

I've helped countless people that later made me feel bad, but I can't stop it because it's against my nature.

I once paid hospital bill for a young lady that delivered a baby out of wedlock but she never said anything to me in appreciation when she came back home(we lived in same compound) but it doesn't stop me from doing good. So many Nigerians are gross ingrates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
Godfather or sugar daddy?

Someone that was chopping on low key, now she has exposed him. Go and check the man's dm....it will be blazing with different shapes and sizes applying for Goddaughter positions

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chika has always been naturally beautiful to me even without cake and brazilian. wink I remember when she was a skinny small girl making her way into her industry and managing a turbulent marriage. Her body looks fine af, even with clothes on. cheesy I also recall one of her paramours sending her to Harvard University in Yankee for a special business certificate. Hopefully she's using the knowledge to help her Godfather. wink

Now for some fun mischief since Mr Yul and his wife are sharing public letters with fans.

Entertainment News
How Yul Edochie allegedly slept with Nuella Njubigbo and Chika Ike (Details)
Mcdonald Harrison Apr 29, 2022

https://www.gistreel.com/how-yul-edochie-allegedly-slept-with-nuella-njubigbo-and-chika-ike-details/

I also recall a dustup with Rita and Regina Daniels concerning Uncle-Chairman Ned but we will leave that one for today. grin
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:

the truth is that because u help them, u are expecting so much from them. In this case u will always be disappointed.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Hotty321(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather wey dey bl£€p craze comot for her body
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather wey dey knack kpekus

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by deavicky(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
luther2012:
Hi my name is Yak from Cameroon. Please i need help �
Cameron far for Nairaland help oh.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by BelovedofLord: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
luther2012:

What's the matter?
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
She’s a grown woman.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Godfather grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by kunle75(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has appreciated her Godfather and family for their support to her success, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmgyD4Lj8Rt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Likes for godfather and shares for kokomaster
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by limcar: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

where is my chicken?
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
GOd daddy indeed!
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by limcar: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
There's this particular pretty lady in my department that's very fond of me. I can confidently say she's my godmother now because we discuss so many things whenever we ain't working.

Having an elderly person you can relate with easily is fun.
dont tell me you haven't fùcked her?
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by limcar: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
HEBEI:
Is "godfather" another name for sugar daddy
yes o. Godfather with the biggest prick.
Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by coretechng1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
God1000:

Never never stop helping. There lies your own progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) by Luckysbab: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
luther2012:

Help with what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain / Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Pictures From Rico Swavey's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.