Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. (1414 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
I need a sugar mummy I want to start the new year with.

I just want a beautiful lady older than me for a sweet smooth affair, I'm still very young and I don't need younger girls cause they are leeches and always have this disgusting entitlement mentality..

I need older women, I'm 25 years old by the way.

Send me a private mail.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Jeon(f): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Daddyck, please become Mommyck and rescue this lad.

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Stargurl20(f): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Better go and find work.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stargurl20:
Better go and find work.
I'm working, I just need an older female person to date.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jeon:
Daddyck, please become Mommyck and rescue this lad.
Do you have anyone? Please recommend.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Stargurl20(f): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
I'm working, I just need an older female person to date.
Your choice of age isn't a problem, because everyone has their choices. Which one is now the sugar mummy you emphasized?
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Stargurl20:

Your choice of age isn't a problem, because everyone has their choices. Which one is now the sugar mummy you emphasized?
I used that because that is what we call older women that love young guys.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Sunnyski: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2022
I'm just reading comments while I reserve mine grin

Being without a girlfriend is the best thing.

I have a peace of mind cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by placeofallure(f): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2022
EMMARNUEL:

Well Sugar Mummy as a word sends the impression that she'll be responsible for your upkeep. Is that what you are looking for?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by sulorog(m): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2022
placeofallure:

Well Sugar Mummy as a word sends the impression that she'll be responsible for your upkeep. Is that what you are looking for?

Placeofallure, where do you base pls
Are you available?
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by placeofallure(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2022
sulorog:

Are you available?

Available ke? Is that what I asked you? I'm far from available. I'll never be available for that kinda thing.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by LittleBigDick(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Post your pic here let's rate whether you're hawt enuf to get a sugar mummy

There are a lot of places to get a sugar mummy for example you can try getting one at a church, event , Tennis courts and so on

You can try Facebook and make your profile attractive then start adding hawt married and old women
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Stargurl20(f): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
Toor.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes, she will partly...
I will give her love unconditionally.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Sunnyski:
I'm just reading comments while I reserve mine grin

Being without a girlfriend is the best thing.

I have a peace of mind cool cool
I need a sugar mama
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2022
sulorog:

Are you available?
No derail my thread o
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2022
LittleBigDick:
Post your pic here let's rate whether you're hawt enuf to get a sugar mummy

There are a lot of places to get a sugar mummy for example you can try getting one at a church, event , Tennis courts and so on

You can try Facebook and make your profile attractive then start adding hawt married and old women
Believe me, I'm hot enough to have a sugar mummy.
I just want her to be supportive that's all.
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Sunnyski: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
I need a sugar mama

What happened to your mom? shocked shocked
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Sunnyski:

What happened to your mom? shocked shocked
I need your mom
Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by Sunnyski: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
EMMARNUEL:
I need your mom

Okay.

Go ahead and take her, and may you meet her tonight in her grave.

Nothing is going to stop you meeting her as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps. by EMMARNUEL: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Sunnyski:

Okay.

Go ahead and take her, and may you meet her tonight in her grave.

Nothing is going to stop you meeting her as soon as possible
See this mumu.

You be fool ahswear grin

You never talk as you go soon die join your matter, infact your whole family will die and join her idiot ....

Brainless bat, you think say you de talk to ekpep.? Fool

(1) (Reply)

Guys!! You Will Need This!! / Does Good Girl Pay Or Bad Girl Pay ? / Person Go De Mek Love Inside Nepa No Go Give Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.