Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,624 members, 7,948,391 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Christmas As A Kid And Now An Adult - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Christmas As A Kid And Now An Adult (335 Views)

Fun And Functional Kid’s Bathroom Ideas / 16 Year Old Brilliant Nigerian Kid Makes It To Italy As A Senior Web Developer / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas As A Kid And Now An Adult by Kemistri(f): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
My Christmas experience as a kid and now as an Adult

Few days to Christmas

I had to go shopping for shoes for my kids

I had earlier shopped for the gowns

And they kept reminding me...

Mummy, you have not bought shoes o

I remembered my childhood days

Christmas period is always a different ball game for me and my siblings

Because on those days we usually work ourself out

At times, we may not be chanced to even bath until night time

I guess you would be wondering what kind of work

Hummnnn

Na preparation of food o

My mum believes Christmas is a time to share food with her neighbors, cooked one for that matter!

And it usually our local food (Ikokore)

Ijebu people will understand what am saying...

But as I sit this afternoon 25/12/2022

I have a better understanding of what Christmas is all about

At Christmas, we are celebrating the birth of JESUS, the Saviour of the world

Until you are SAVED, you are not SAFE

It looks like a hard saying , but that is the truth

HOW DO YOU GET SAVED?

It's as simple as ABC

A- Accept what JESUS has done, he came to the world to die for our sins, so we can be reconnected back to God

B- Believe with your heart that JESUS is your saviour

C- Confess with your mouth that JESUS is your saviour

Dear Friend, it is then you can be SAVED

Why not take that step today to make JESUS your saviour, and let this Christmas mark a turning point in your life

I tell you friend , LIFE WITH JESUS IS SWEET. Because JESUS is REAL.. I wish I can share some personal experience here.

Maybe some other time...

Say this Prayer if you want to be SAVED

Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I realise now that I'm a sinner and acknowledge that I can't save myself. I know that my sin has separated me from you. I know that Jesus died for me by shedding his blood that I might be saved . Today , I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour . I ask that you forgive all my sins. Wash me in your blood and make me whole. I forsake the devil ,the world and a life of sin and sinful habits. I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Father, I thank you because you have saved me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

If you have said the above prayer, you are now saved .
You can send a mail to lifeoasis @ hotmail. com for further assistance.

You can also join us for services at
www. lifeoasisinternationalchurch. org for our services

Thanks for your time

Please be kind enough to like and share this post. You might be saving a life by so doing

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 Share

Re: My Christmas As A Kid And Now An Adult by muyico(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Madam? U ha fully there! Thy lord of mighty host, shall help us and scale us tru!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

23 Skills That Will Pay You In 2023 And Beyond By Edet Edem Akpan / I'm in my finals in a fed uni, I'm studying Agric & bioresources Engineering / How To Avoid Geting Scammed On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.