Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye (412 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye by CitynewsNG(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, said that he came from a very poor background but God in his infinity mercy transformed his life.

He disclosed that his parent was so poor to the extent that the day his father bought an umbrella, they were all rejoicing.

Adeboye, who spoke during a sermon aired on his Facebook page, said that while growing up, he had no shoes for the first 18 years of his life.

In the Sermon video today, he was quoted saying “Some of you who know a little bit about my background, you know when they talk about people coming from a rocky background, that means from a background of hardship. My own rocky background was a rock among the rocks. My father was so poor, (that) poor people called him poor. The elders have a saying when there is a hardship for the husband, and hardship for the wife, there must be a hardship for the children.

“The hardship rubbed off on me. For the first 18 years of my life, I had no shoes. My father was so poor. The day he bought an umbrella, we were rejoicing, but look at me today, look at what Jesus can do, He can change the poor to the rich; change the unknown to the known.”

Source: Vanguard
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/i-had-no-shoes-for-the-first-18-years-of-my-life-adeboye/amp/

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVv12eOh3D0

©OMOELUBLOGTV

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Me too.

I did not eat until I was 25 years old.
Re: I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Your congregation help you bought shoes to wear
Re: I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye by Naijanascam: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: I Had No Shoes For The First 18 Years Of My Life — Adeboye by Tinububalls: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes daddy it's true, I was there with you.

Lion Ebele Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Going To Be Sincere’ – Toyin Abraham Opens Up On How Filmmakers Steal Money / Apostle Constance C. Friday wishes Coach Jose Mourinho a Happy Birthday / I Helped You Win Your 1st & Only Grammy…”- Diddy React To His Shade About Burna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.