Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,102 members, 7,987,877 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:57 PM

Let's Create A Smart Database For Sellers And Customers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Let's Create A Smart Database For Sellers And Customers (178 Views)

Mini Studio For Sellers To Take Pictures Of Items For Sale / Turn Your Ordinary Tv To A Smart Tv Using Ip10g Android Smart Tv Dongle / Huawei Router Sellers And Buyers ( Huawei Bm632w) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Create A Smart Database For Sellers And Customers by atheistandproud(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
As many of you may know, I have been writing about smartphones for the last four years, in fact, my blog is 3 years old and has an average of 5,000 visitors monthly, 50% of which is Nigerians.

Despite the fact that I have repeatedly stated that I do not sell phones, people come to me every day to that state they want to buy phones or that I should point them to a reputable seller. A lot of the sellers that I point them to no send me at all. But that's alright.

Any way, I am building a smartphone database with prices and all on my website which I plan to fill with data from real sellers. I'll do all the work and host the data on my website and here's the best part. It's absolutely free.

I would update this page every month end inorder to keep up with rapidly changing phone prices.

That way we can have a centralized database for prices that customers can easily visit to window shop for phones. They can also easily contact sellers from the webpage as well.

I also plan to promote this webpage on my Facebook, Telegram and YouTube community tab.

This way, I can keep my readers updated about the prices of phones and sellers can get to sell to a whole new audience.

Contact me via mail (inquisitiveuniverse@gmail or atheistandproud493@gmail), messenger (inquisitive universe), telegram (@inquisitiveuniverse)

Give me the list of your phones with prices attached, your contact information, an ID (NIN) for security purposes and your shop address if you have one. The ID is because I have a duty to protect my readers against fraudsters.

I'll be expecting your replies.

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About BMW M Performance Parts / Intel Nuc Available For 35k all sold / Lifepak 1000 Defibrillators For Quick Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.